Windows 10: web site access denied

Discus and support web site access denied in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to waste a day! Since I updated Windows 10 to 1809 today I have spent 4 hours or more trying to access a web site I could access prior to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cashey007, Oct 5, 2018.

1. cashey007 Win User

web site access denied

How to waste a day! Since I updated Windows 10 to 1809 today I have spent 4 hours or more trying to access a web site I could access prior to the update. Here is the error message and site. I understand this is only one site however I could access it yesterday prior to the update?

Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/au/home" on this server.

Reference #18.8cf46668.1538713653.1683910

Today I spent an hour with my Server Internet provider Telstra - no problem detected.

I spent 40 mins with Norton to check all my security and internet settings - no problem detected

1 hour at least with Microsoft check and rolling back the update - still cant access the web site.

Ring the Airline who own the web site - no issues

Included in the above calls were checking internet and browser settings, trying 3 different browsers including Edge, Chrome, Firefox .

Clearing histories etc etc,.,

Understand you will say this is only one web site but hey I was trying to book a flight on this site today.

Later I have also tried to access the site on my iPhone and Ipad same issue.....

:)

cashey007, Oct 5, 2018
  2. EsMj Win User

Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

EsMj, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Access denied

Whenever I connect any pendrive or hard disk it says access denied for pen drive I googled got the solution for pendrive but I need to follow the steps everytime I connect give me the permanent solution and steps for hard drive access denied

krishnamagaji, Oct 5, 2018
  4. web site access denied

Radney Dri, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

web site access denied

1. web site access denied - Similar Threads - web site access

2. failure to access web sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    failure to access web sites: My Toshiba laptop refuses to access certain but not all sites. It does not matter which browser I use. My OS is Win 10. As an example: For Amazon and Ebay, the message is " Cannot find site." Yet, it does access e.g. Apple and some other sites without difficulty. I checked...
  3. failure to access web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    failure to access web sites: My Toshiba laptop refuses to access certain but not all sites. It does not matter which browser I use. My OS is Win 10. As an example: For Amazon and Ebay, the message is " Cannot find site." Yet, it does access e.g. Apple and some other sites without difficulty. I checked...
  4. access denied to specific site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    access denied to specific site: I finally succeeded in setting up an account at irs.gov and now then I put my user name in it says access denied and has a big long code following the the denial. Why is this happening?...
  5. Accessing Web Sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accessing Web Sites: I try to get into certain web sites and get a message saying that I need permission. how do i set up my comp to allow me to access all web sites ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-web-sites/bae33951-25c9-4a4a-b166-71fcda280bf8
  6. Access to Web sites

Access to Web sites: Several very safe sites come up with "Access Denied on the this terminal. This is a home, private computer so how do I change the permissions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-web-sites/b9b8822d-2528-49a4-bdaa-c16fc61539d8
  7. Access to a web site

Access to a web site: Why can I not access www.Canada.ca. with this computer. I have used it many times. I can reach it with other devices. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-a-web-site/ebfe7691-2881-47c2-9e9f-7b910fa4b115
  8. cannot access web site

cannot access web site: When I try to access my bank, I am given this message: sua/devicetag/error? This began to happen after I had cleared history and cache. It only happens with firefox. There is no problem with chrome. Is there a solution?...
  9. web site access denied

web site access denied: How to waste a day! Since I updated Windows 10 to 1809 today I have spent 4 hours or more trying to access a web site I could access prior to the update. Here is the error message and site. I understand this is only one site however I could access it yesterday prior to the...
  10. Access to Numerous Sites Denied

in Browsers and Email
    Access to Numerous Sites Denied: I have Firefox 57.0.2, Windscribe VPN and Malwarebytes Pro on this desktop. I used to be able to click on a link that I know is safe, but now, I cannot. Something is denying me access and I am more or less crippled. I'm a bit tired of this, but I'm not sure who/what is...