Windows 10: Web Site & Chrome

Discus and support Web Site & Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This is an image of a draft web site page (index.html) online via Chrome. Problem is the table is central not to the left and it wont go to where it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Mar 2, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

Web Site & Chrome

This is an image of a draft web site page (index.html) online via Chrome. Problem is the table is central not to the left and it wont go to where it actually is. I tried it in Edge, its was perfect, I tried it in IE, it was perfect, so why is Chrome showing it off to the left? I have a new domain and have been transfering images data and links to the new domain from another. This is the only page of many that refuses to do as its 'told', all the others are centrally placed????

:)

elbmek, Mar 2, 2016
  2. virgilf Win User

MY explorers will not open certain web sites it use to, and load all sites vey slow, & has a lot of trouble redirecting to different sites

MY explorers will not open certain web sites it use to, and load all sites vey slow, & has a lot of trouble redirecting to different sites, it practically won't open my own web site, on internet explorer or google chrome

virgilf, Mar 2, 2016
  3. Web Site Monitoring

Hi!

I'm trying out the microsoft family web site monitoring feature. My child uses Chrome to access the web. Can Chrome be monitored or only Edge and IE?

Thanks so much!

Best regards,

AL

AubreyLavitoria, Mar 2, 2016
  4. b1rd Win User

Web Site & Chrome

Hi elbmek,

I don't have an answer for you, but I did just test it using Firefox v.44.02 and it was off to the left side as well. I also tried it in Edge and this time it was centered using that browser. So it's not only Chrome.

I know that when I would work on my sites years ago I was using Chrome at the time. I would re-check them them on different browsers, and they would sometimes be slightly different, but not to the extent that you're having.

It sounds like those two browsers are not recognizing that the image is suppose to be center justified or something.

b1rd, Mar 2, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    I get the same thing in the latest SeaMonkey.

Berton, Mar 2, 2016
  6. elbmek Win User
    I was going to put FF back in to see if that worked, but now wont bother, thanks, by the way I use microsoft expression 4 to build the page on

elbmek, Mar 2, 2016
  7. elbmek Win User
    Its the same with Safari *Devil

elbmek, Mar 3, 2016
  8. elbmek Win User

Web Site & Chrome

Here is the fully finished page and the 'table' will not go central but the images have????

elbmek, Mar 3, 2016
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    You could have an issue with your style sheets, if you're using them. If not try that out and see how they work.

BunnyJ, Mar 3, 2016
  10. Berton Win User
    I wonder if it would work to create a 3-cell table then put that 'table' inside the middle cell and the images in the first and third cells?

Berton, Mar 3, 2016
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    I'll play with that a bit today and see what I can do to help out.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Mar 3, 2016
  12. b1rd Win User
    Hi elbmek,

It does appear that you have the correct code to make it centered justified, but obviously something is not right.

When I tried a section of your HTML for the off-center section of your site in a HTML testing site, it does show that it's centered correctly, so I don't know why this is occurring. Hopefully somebody will be able to point out what's missing.

Web Site & Chrome [​IMG]

Ref:
    Tryit Editor v2.6

13. elbmek Win User

Web Site & Chrome

do you mean the css file that's loaded into the files online but isn't now? I thought of that earlier but could not find the deleted file!! Is it 'standard script' ???

I am currently using edge as default, I never got to use it, but its looking increasingly like I may stick with it. I am currently trying to find how to customise it, cant find menu bar though.

I made a page table and inserted the table within the table, it looked ok then loaded it and viewed it in chrome, same old same old ......................

In Edge its perfect ......................

Cheers Jeff ..........

elbmek, Mar 3, 2016
  14. BunnyJ New Member
    Check you PM's..

Jeff *Wink

BunnyJ, Mar 3, 2016
  15. elbmek Win User
    thanks a million *Cool

elbmek, Mar 4, 2016
Thema:

Web Site & Chrome

1. Web Site & Chrome - Similar Threads - Web Site Chrome

2. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  3. closing web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    closing web site: DELL OPTIPLEX Why does it take 3 min of constant clicking 3 min or more to finally close it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-web-site/2be7e596-49d2-4640-8c5f-e73f3bef8eee
  4. Disapearing web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disapearing web sites: If I GO TO 1 , 2, OR, 3, WEB SITES AND THEN GO TO MY PC. WHEN I TRY GOING BACK TO ANY ONE OF THE WEB SITES, THEY ARE ALL GONE. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disapearing-web-sites/6993a0ae-99ba-4135-b3ce-4774d5d72257
  5. Foreign web site

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Foreign web site: How can I access out-of-town websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/foreign-web-site/1ad86974-f5f1-4546-82ba-3128dfd666cc
  6. Web Sites Not Found

Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  7. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  8. web site loading

web site loading: my children played with my desk top and for some reason facebook will not load properly. all other web pages load only facebook has this problem however, facebook works fine on my phone and Ipad?...
  9. Access to a web site

Access to a web site: Why can I not access www.Canada.ca. with this computer. I have used it many times. I can reach it with other devices. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-a-web-site/ebfe7691-2881-47c2-9e9f-7b910fa4b115
  10. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...