Windows 10: Web site page

Discus and support Web site page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; web page gets larger and larger view Zoom automatically. I reset at 110 but then goes to 500 covering the monitor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thadoctur, Mar 5, 2021.

1. thadoctur Win User

Web site page

web page gets larger and larger view Zoom automatically. I reset at 110 but then goes to 500 covering the monitor.

:)

thadoctur, Mar 5, 2021

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Web site page

Printing from web page did not save

Hi Juanette,

We would like to ask a few questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• What browser are you using when trying to print directly from the web page?
    • Can you tell us the steps you are using when trying to print directly from the web page?

We look forward to your response.

Jarius Tol, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Web site page

1. Web site page - Similar Threads - Web site page

2. Two web pages/sites errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two web pages/sites errors: Hi, I managed to bring my HP Pavillion Entertainment PC, by using the "restoring" method to restore the system; up until yesterday other than a sign in windows the laptop did not work. After nearly 5 hours, including back up of just system related files, it completed the...
  3. Two web pages/sites errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two web pages/sites errors: Hi, I managed to bring my HP Pavillion Entertainment PC, by using the "restoring" method to restore the system; up until yesterday other than a sign in windows the laptop did not work. After nearly 5 hours, including back up of just system related files, it completed the...
  4. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  5. closing web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    closing web site: DELL OPTIPLEX Why does it take 3 min of constant clicking 3 min or more to finally close it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-web-site/2be7e596-49d2-4640-8c5f-e73f3bef8eee
  6. Foreign web site

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Foreign web site: How can I access out-of-town websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/foreign-web-site/1ad86974-f5f1-4546-82ba-3128dfd666cc
  7. Web Sites Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  8. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  9. web site loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    web site loading: my children played with my desk top and for some reason facebook will not load properly. all other web pages load only facebook has this problem however, facebook works fine on my phone and Ipad?...
  10. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...