Windows 10: web site

Discus and support web site in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Feb 18, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

web site

i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing

Thank you

:)

TIMMY 067, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    are you sure you want to leave this web page.....

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing this issue with particular web site are all the web site?

• From when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to open Internet Explorer without the add-ons and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows +R.

• Type “iexplore -extoff” without the quotes and hit Enter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

web site

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

web site

1. web site - Similar Threads - web site

2. Microsoft Defender have block me to acces a web site trough a link in a e-mail. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender have block me to acces a web site trough a link in a e-mail. How can I...: For my loan insurrance I have to go on a web site to upload some files they ask to me. Before Yesterday everything works good. But yesterday Microsoft Defender tell me that the link was block because possibility of malware. I can't go anymore onto the web site. Who I can tell...
  3. Microsoft Defender have block me to acces a web site trough a link in a e-mail. How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender have block me to acces a web site trough a link in a e-mail. How can I...: For my loan insurrance I have to go on a web site to upload some files they ask to me. Before Yesterday everything works good. But yesterday Microsoft Defender tell me that the link was block because possibility of malware. I can't go anymore onto the web site. Who I can tell...
  4. URLs not opening in the web app version of the site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URLs not opening in the web app version of the site: I was reading an article about an Edge experiment from years ago that I thought would be working by now. I have a ticketing system that runs Ina browser. And we have a ERP system that has links to tickets. When we click on these links it opens a new tab. For our ticketing...
  5. URLs not opening in the web app version of the site

URLs not opening in the web app version of the site: I was reading an article about an Edge experiment from years ago that I thought would be working by now. I have a ticketing system that runs Ina browser. And we have a ERP system that has links to tickets. When we click on these links it opens a new tab. For our ticketing...
  6. Why is what I type in a document or web site suddenly changing what's in my address bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is what I type in a document or web site suddenly changing what's in my address bar?: Today, for the 1st time, I can be writing in a document or even here in this box, and all of a sudden my address bar is being affected. What is THAT?...
  7. Why is what I type in a document or web site suddenly changing what's in my address bar?

Why is what I type in a document or web site suddenly changing what's in my address bar?: Today, for the 1st time, I can be writing in a document or even here in this box, and all of a sudden my address bar is being affected. What is THAT?...
  8. Why is what I type in a document or web site suddenly changing what's in my address bar?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...: I keep getting access denied when I search web sites. I try to do suggested solutions but cannot understand some suggestions, i.e. computer language....
  10. I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...

I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...: I keep getting access denied when I search web sites. I try to do suggested solutions but cannot understand some suggestions, i.e. computer language....