Windows 10: web site

Discus and support web site in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Feb 18, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

web site

i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing

Thank you

:)

TIMMY 067, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    are you sure you want to leave this web page.....

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing this issue with particular web site are all the web site?

• From when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to open Internet Explorer without the add-ons and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows +R.

• Type “iexplore -extoff” without the quotes and hit Enter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

web site

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

web site

1. web site - Similar Threads - web site

2. web Sites keeps asking for login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web Sites keeps asking for login: web Sites keeps asking for login Laptop:Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen Model 1769 OS:Win 10 . Default web browser : google chrome No problem with saving file on desktop or documents folder. Problem :Outlook 365 and web Sites like twitter,gmail,trello keep asking for login...
  3. Pin web site to start missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin web site to start missing: Pin web site to start missing is there a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-web-site-to-start-missing/2ade8ff9-2cb5-4b76-9951-7ff008c8cbb4
  4. I keep getting the below on my computer I cant access any web sites

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting the below on my computer I cant access any web sites: This site has been reported as unsafe Hosted by search.withsecurify.com Microsoft recommends you don't continue to this site. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing phishing threats which may try to steal personal or financial information. More information...
  5. sign in on web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sign in on web sites: why do you get asked to sign in with googel or facebook? Why not sign in with your self? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-on-web-sites/233407bd-0dd9-4d03-9805-2f473ef371e8
  6. My speech recognition will not work with Microsoft search the web site I am using Dragon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My speech recognition will not work with Microsoft search the web site I am using Dragon: My speech recognition will not work with Microsoft search the web site I am using Dragon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speech-recognition-will-not-work-with-microsoft/6f2eb442-7b01-4ebe-83dc-238a0b46f712
  7. Internet Explorer drops "this site is not secure" whenever opening the Syncthing web app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Explorer drops "this site is not secure" whenever opening the Syncthing web app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/foadsf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqoxni/internet_explorer_drops_this_site_is_not_secure/
  8. Browser crashes with share trading web sites

in Browsers and Email
    Browser crashes with share trading web sites: I am using two share/CFD trading programs, IG Markets and CMC Markets. I use their platform in-browser and they are constantly crashing in their tab. I mainly use Firefox and each of the sites will crash every 15 to 20 mins roughly. I moved to Opera and Chrome and initially...
  9. Browser crashes with share trading web sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser crashes with share trading web sites: I am using two share/CFD trading programs, IG Markets and CMC Markets. I use their platform in-browser and they are constantly crashing in their tab. I mainly use Firefox and each of the sites will crash every 15 to 20 mins roughly. I moved to Opera and Chrome and initially...
  10. closing web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    closing web site: DELL OPTIPLEX Why does it take 3 min of constant clicking 3 min or more to finally close it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-web-site/2be7e596-49d2-4640-8c5f-e73f3bef8eee