Windows 10: web Sites keeps asking for login

Discus and support web Sites keeps asking for login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; web Sites keeps asking for login Laptop:Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen Model 1769 OS:Win 10 . Default web browser : google chrome No problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by salehAtta ur Rahman, Oct 29, 2020.

1. web Sites keeps asking for login

web Sites keeps asking for login

Laptop:Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen
    Model 1769
    Default web browser : google chrome
    No problem with saving file on desktop or documents folder.

Problem :Outlook 365 and web Sites like twitter,gmail,trello keep asking for login

*Credential Manager service: Running

*chrome:
    *twitter,gmail,..Passwords is saved in chrome-settings-Auto fill-Saved Passwords.
    *Internet Explorerweb Sites keeps asking for login :prompt for user name and password” under “Logon” selected
    *internet explorer -security settings-Trusted Sites Zone Reset - Done
    Reset Internet Explorer settings-Done

:)

salehAtta ur Rahman, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

Web Site builder

Hey does anyone use a wysiwyg web builder?

I have a friend asking about building a web site/ blog and she has absolutely no technical ability

Suggestions?

Like Wix?

Jetster, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Polarman Win User
    Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Nad2288 Win User

Can not Login to email.Nokia.com web site?

Hi:

I am having a problem to login to email.nokia.com web site. I have already registerd ny email accounts there. Password is correct. Site always gives message like "can not login at this time, please try later." I want to remove and add my email accounts.
    And because of this problem I can not even setup my yahoo account from phone which I already set up at the web site. I dont know how can I ask Nokia web site guys that why cant I log in, when all information is correct?

Thanks.

Nad2288, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

1. web Sites keeps asking for login - Similar Threads - web Sites keeps

2. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site: Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no...
  3. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site: Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no...
  4. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  6. closing web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    closing web site: DELL OPTIPLEX Why does it take 3 min of constant clicking 3 min or more to finally close it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-web-site/2be7e596-49d2-4640-8c5f-e73f3bef8eee
  7. Web Sites Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  8. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  9. login problems to a web site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    login problems to a web site: I have a consistent problem logging into a web site & keep getting an error message with IDX10311 Is it a problem with my laptop or the remote server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problems-to-a-web-site/c933a960-ec17-46ca-a43b-24273231fd66
  10. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...