Windows 10: Webcall.dll

Discus and support Webcall.dll in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There's a popup message whenever I start my laptop saying that there's an error on zBin/webcall.dll and it is missing. Can someone help me to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nigs22, Jan 30, 2016.

1. nigs22 Win User

Webcall.dll

There's a popup message whenever I start my laptop saying that there's an error on zBin/webcall.dll and it is missing. Can someone help me to fix this?

:)

nigs22, Jan 30, 2016

2. Webcall.dll

WebCall.dll is detected as malware by several AV apps – so we’ll assume that it was removed as such.

Malware scan of webcall.dll 5232f5ad8669d59667ee096fb466e2269079cda7 - herdProtect

After the WebCall.dll file has been removed, the RunDLL error message will be generated by its orphaned startup entry.

The herdProtect analysis indicates that the startup entry for the WebCall.dll malware is a scheduled task named Web Call – so you should be able to clear the error message by simply deleting the Web Call scheduled
    task (shades of the infamous BackgroundContainer.dll malware):

Press the Windows key + R

Type “taskschd.msc”

Press the Enter key

Click on the Task Scheduler Library folder

Right-click on the Web Call task

Select "Delete”

If you can’t find a scheduled task named Web Call, then you’ll have to use
    Autoruns to remove the startup entry: Follow the steps provided by
    quietman7 MS MVP precisely, substituting
    WebCall.dll for BackgroundContainer.dll:

Run DLL error message/background container.dll

GreginMich, Jan 30, 2016
  3. Webcall.dll

I have deleted it on the Web Call task. Now it is not appearing on the start up of this laptop. It really helps. Thank you alot!

Nigel Simon, Jan 30, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Webcall.dll

What do you get when you search the web for that?

bro67, Jan 30, 2016
Thema:

Webcall.dll

1. Webcall.dll - Similar Threads - Webcall dll

2. I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll how i can fix it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll how i can fix it ?: I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll and i try install it in system32 and in syswow64 and didn´t fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-one-game-in-windows-11-because-he/b6f43c5f-0d06-4f45-861c-3c4543d3621e
  3. I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll how i can fix it ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll how i can fix it ?: I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll and i try install it in system32 and in syswow64 and didn´t fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-one-game-in-windows-11-because-he/b6f43c5f-0d06-4f45-861c-3c4543d3621e
  4. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit: I recently installed a new SSD for my computer and had to reinstall Windows 10 for it, but whenever I try to open a game launcher, it gives me an error message stating that there is a bad image 0xc000012f. Sources said that I have to reregister it or reinstall Windows again....
  5. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit: I recently installed a new SSD for my computer and had to reinstall Windows 10 for it, but whenever I try to open a game launcher, it gives me an error message stating that there is a bad image 0xc000012f. Sources said that I have to reregister it or reinstall Windows again....
  6. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  8. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  9. Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app: Hi, have email hosted in Google Workspace and configured access to email. contacts and calendar in the relevant Windows 11 Mail, Contacts and Calendar apps. Have added a webcal to my Google calendar to access Tripcase travel but it is not showing as an option to access under...
  10. Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app

Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app: Hi, have email hosted in Google Workspace and configured access to email. contacts and calendar in the relevant Windows 11 Mail, Contacts and Calendar apps. Have added a webcal to my Google calendar to access Tripcase travel but it is not showing as an option to access under...