Windows 10: webcam advice

Discus and support webcam advice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get started with my microsoft webcam hd-3000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BedfordSmith1, Dec 13, 2019.

1. webcam advice

How do I get started with my microsoft webcam hd-3000

:)

BedfordSmith1, Dec 13, 2019
  2. LesLydon Win User

Cannot find webcam

My Lenovo laptop has lost it's webcam! I get error message 0xA00F4244(0XC00D36D5). I have the tried toubleshooting advice given to resolve this but there is no reference to Imaging software in the list displayed. Other solutions suggest locating the driver
    in the Device Manager but I can find no driver at all relating to my webcam so cannot follow this advice. Please can anyone help?

LesLydon, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Dec 13, 2019
  4. webcam advice

Webcam had disappeared

Hi,

The webcam may have stopped working due to hardware failure, or a loose cable that connects it to the device’s motherboard. We suggest that you try to show hidden devices in
    Device Manager by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Click on the View tab and select Show hidden devices.

If you are seeing the webcam drivers, uninstall them. Then restart your device to check if Windows will be able to recognize the webcam and will install the drivers.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

webcam advice

1. webcam advice - Similar Threads - webcam advice

2. webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam: how do I turn on and access the webcam built in my laptop to view or record or ANYTHING? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam/5f33682c-bd34-41e6-90d9-e07060e6db11
  3. Webcam is grainy and slow using microsoft Win10 camera, when I open it in StreamLabs its...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam is grainy and slow using microsoft Win10 camera, when I open it in StreamLabs its...: All drivers are up to date. Uninstall/reinstall did nothing. It just doesn't work right with the windows software. submitted by /u/RedLeader0001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqjqjq/webcam_is_grainy_and_slow_using_microsoft_win10/
  4. Win 10 drivers for a Logitech C615 webcam?

Win 10 drivers for a Logitech C615 webcam?: Where can I get win 10 drivers for a Logitech C615 webcam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-drivers-for-a-logitech-c615-webcam/dfc79bed-26d5-4081-9159-6dddb0018f74
  5. USB webcam not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match

USB webcam not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match: Hello- I was using a webcam USB HD plug-and-play, with no specific driver on Wednesday 1/15/2020, when in the space of 10 minutes, the webcam stopped working. When I open the Device Manager, the system recognizes the webcam, and says that it is working properly. The only...
  6. microphone and webcam

microphone and webcam: I am using VAIO Intel cor i3 processor 2.20 Ghz. I used webcam and built in microphone for skype calls but now both of them are not working. I dont know whether they are physically damaged or there is some error in the software. Please help. Also i have Ms Office not...
  7. Help with Webcam not used before

Help with Webcam not used before: I've never used the webcam on my Win 10 before but now I need it for a meeting over the weekend. Are there any explanations anywhere....? Thanks 148609
  8. Videochat webcam turns off when changing tasks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videochat webcam turns off when changing tasks: I just recently purchased a Mag-15 laptop with an integrated webcam. I noticed when I'm doing a video chat through either Messenger App or Skype, if I switch tasks that the camera will turn off. The camera will turn back on if the video chat is the active window. Is there a...
  9. webcam

webcam: hi i would like to know how to setup my camera as my default webcam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam/335ce907-fe13-4cd2-8760-38d5a1c0cf7f
  10. webcam advice

webcam advice: How do I get started with webcam hd-3000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-advice/1aa144d3-fcec-4778-b02d-2f6910fde102