Windows 10: Webcam and Mic from Zoom Essential

Discus and support Webcam and Mic from Zoom Essential in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I just received a starter pack from a company called Zoom Essential. It includes a webcam, a little mic and a light ring. I have dome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VasitiRitova, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Webcam and Mic from Zoom Essential

Hi Everyone,

I just received a starter pack from a company called Zoom Essential. It includes a webcam, a little mic and a light ring. I have dome everything they have said for connection - like the webcam connects to the USB port and the mic to the speaker port. What else do I do in order to see this work, in terms of using the webcam and the mic for connectivity with my family or friends or colleagues. You can see I'm not anything on these things. Thank you.

:)

VasitiRitova, Jan 14, 2021

2. webcam and mic

Hi Roland,

Are you trying to use a specific application which accesses the webcame and mic?

Webcam

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402864...

To open up your webcam or camera, select the Start button, and then select Camera in the list of apps.

If you want to use the camera within other apps, select the Start button, select Settings > Privacy > Camera, and then turn on Let apps use my camera. 

From there, turn on each of the listed apps where you want to use the camera.

Mic

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402798...

Give these a look and let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Jan 14, 2021
  3. bjproc Win User
    Mic/Webcam set up

Hi,
    My wife is working from home, she's using her Win 10 Samsung laptop, but struggling for webcam & mic set up.

This is pictures of whats happening. first one is the error, 2nd is the options, then the next 2 are in the security when you click manage, just can't get them to work, say drivers are all up to date and both are enabled in device manger, she's got a mic/headset from her work and this works, but still no webcam.

Webcam and Mic from Zoom Essential [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

we were trying through facebook for setting up the webcam & mic, not sure if this was the right thing to do?

bjproc, Jan 14, 2021
  4. smith Win User

Webcam and Mic from Zoom Essential

mic/camera Cortana

The best solution I suggest is totally remove mic and webcam drivers...Then head to official website and get the latest ones..

smith, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Webcam and Mic from Zoom Essential

1. Webcam and Mic from Zoom Essential - Similar Threads - Webcam Mic Zoom

2. How to Zoom Out of a webcam ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Zoom Out of a webcam ?: Hey Microsoft Community, I use a Lenovo S340 Laptop for my online conferencing and my camera in the laptop does not work so I got a cheap webcam from Frontech and I would like to zoom out of the camera I heard i can not do this through the windows camera appLooking for...
  3. Webcam color calibration in Zoom

Webcam color calibration in Zoom: There is a locked thread from April 6th 2020, I'm using Zoom web conferencing software, and it has a "virtual background" feature that does the green screening quite well. That is what that the thread is about. The problem is that the camera re calibrates when I put the...
  4. Webcam Mic not working

Webcam Mic not working: Hey guys, I have a problem with my Webcam which iam using as a Mic and its kinda broken :/ My Windows is a Custom Version I made with Ntlite (newest build)... but it worked before installing EQ APO ! ) The video function works in Discord and everywhere else, but not the...
  5. Webcam is not working in Zoom

Webcam is not working in Zoom: The webcamera was working well on my Dell laptop. And it is working well now in all apps except Zoom.There, the webcam shows a black screen. I checked in the settings and it is turned on. Please help because I do not know what to do then...
  6. webcam digital camera and mic

webcam digital camera and mic: webcam digital camera's mic not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-digital-camera-and-mic/01246b70-6a76-40b8-9847-e269d16a1ab9
  7. Webcam and mic failing silently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam and mic failing silently: Just installed windows 10 (well, server 2019) on a desktop computer. Working from home on my mackbook air is not good ergonomics. Had to join some web chats using jitsi and microsoft teams. Spent a solid hour worrying that my webcam and headset mic seem not to be working,...
  8. Mic/Webcam set up

Mic/Webcam set up: Hi, My wife is working from home, she's using her Win 10 Samsung laptop, but struggling for webcam & mic set up. This is pictures of whats happening. first one is the error, 2nd is the options, then the next 2 are in the security when you click manage, just can't get them to...
  9. webcam and mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    webcam and mic: how to access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-and-mic/bed538b8-ab30-4e98-b67c-a2f4280e9f6c
  10. Webcam Zoom in Skype

Webcam Zoom in Skype: I have the latest version of Skype. I am able to see my webcam image in the video configuration section, but it is zoomed in too close. Is there a way to adjust the zoom, using Skype or some software-based method? Major001...