Windows 10: webcam and mic

Discus and support webcam and mic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-and-mic/bed538b8-ab30-4e98-b67c-a2f4280e9f6c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rolandselencio, Dec 9, 2018.

1. webcam and mic

how to access

:)

rolandselencio, Dec 9, 2018
  2. smith Win User

mic/camera Cortana

The best solution I suggest is totally remove mic and webcam drivers...Then head to official website and get the latest ones..

smith, Dec 9, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Dec 9, 2018
  4. webcam and mic

WebCam and mic that will work with Dell 755

Original title: WebCam and mic.

What WebCam and mic works good on a Dell 755 with windows10?

halfbreedYX, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

webcam and mic

1. webcam and mic - Similar Threads - webcam mic

2. 2 Webcams but only 1 mic working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 Webcams but only 1 mic working: I have 2 Lenovo Idea pad Flex 5 laptops with Win 10 - this problem occurs on both, but not on my Acer Nitro 5.So I want to use 2 external Webcams Logitech C920s & Anker C200 with OBSBoth Webcams work on their own, but if both are plugged in the cameras work but only one mic...
  3. 2 Webcams but only 1 mic working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Webcams but only 1 mic working: I have 2 Lenovo Idea pad Flex 5 laptops with Win 10 - this problem occurs on both, but not on my Acer Nitro 5.So I want to use 2 external Webcams Logitech C920s & Anker C200 with OBSBoth Webcams work on their own, but if both are plugged in the cameras work but only one mic...
  4. 2 Webcams but only 1 mic working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AIRHUG-4 USB webcam with mic and speaker getting on and off again and again on Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AIRHUG-4 USB webcam with mic and speaker getting on and off again and again on Windows 11...: I have change the USB port, cable and also the new device but the same outcome. Delete the driver and reinstall again but no success.It seems like when I use the device on zoom or play music, then some UNKNOWN service is disabling the AIRHUG-4 device by disabling all three...
  6. AIRHUG-4 USB webcam with mic and speaker getting on and off again and again on Windows 11...

AIRHUG-4 USB webcam with mic and speaker getting on and off again and again on Windows 11...: I have change the USB port, cable and also the new device but the same outcome. Delete the driver and reinstall again but no success.It seems like when I use the device on zoom or play music, then some UNKNOWN service is disabling the AIRHUG-4 device by disabling all three...
  7. Mic not working in games. Webcam not working in online calls. Xbox Game Bar doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not working in games. Webcam not working in online calls. Xbox Game Bar doesn't open: Hello,I'm a Windows 11 user. After upgrading my Windows 10 to 11 version my mic stopped working in games as well as webcam doesnt work in calls mic works.After surfing at Internet i found solution to disable some settings in Xbox Game Bar, but i found that it doesnt open.I've...
  8. Mic not working in games. Webcam not working in online calls. Xbox Game Bar doesn't open

Mic not working in games. Webcam not working in online calls. Xbox Game Bar doesn't open: Hello,I'm a Windows 11 user. After upgrading my Windows 10 to 11 version my mic stopped working in games as well as webcam doesnt work in calls mic works.After surfing at Internet i found solution to disable some settings in Xbox Game Bar, but i found that it doesnt open.I've...
  9. webcam mic only hears static

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam mic only hears static: when i was trying for my meeting my webcam only hears static and it so loud my headphone mic works fine but my webcam mic is now broken is there fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-mic-only-hears-static/48914292-b0fe-4be8-ad50-b7d67421704e
  10. webcam mic only hears static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webcam mic only hears static: when i was trying for my meeting my webcam only hears static and it so loud my headphone mic works fine but my webcam mic is now broken is there fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-mic-only-hears-static/48914292-b0fe-4be8-ad50-b7d67421704e