Windows 10: Webcam & Camera Not Working in Windows 10

Discus and support Webcam & Camera Not Working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to use the camera on my new Dell laptop I get the error message 0xA00F4243<CameraReservedbyAnotherApp>(0xC00D3704) Also when I try to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MLewis1967, May 15, 2019.

1. Webcam & Camera Not Working in Windows 10

When I try to use the camera on my new Dell laptop I get the error message 0xA00F4243<CameraReservedbyAnotherApp>(0xC00D3704)

Also when I try to use Skype my camera will not work.

When I first starting using the laptop Skype was working fine. Based on what I have been reading I assume that an upgrade has caused this but I don't know how to fix.

I have checked the camera settings, the anti virus settings, removed & reinstalled Skype and nothing works. Can anyone help me ou?

:)

MLewis1967, May 15, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, May 15, 2019
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, May 15, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Webcam & Camera Not Working in Windows 10

Camera not working

Hi Khem,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why your camera is not working properly. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried updating your webcam driver?
    • What is the make and model of you tablet?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in these articles on how to troubleshoot your camera:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Webcam & Camera Not Working in Windows 10

1. Webcam & Camera Not Working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Webcam Camera Working

2. my camera integrated webcam not working on windows 10 pro.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera integrated webcam not working on windows 10 pro.: my camera integrated webcam not working on widows 10 pro, and I can't find camera app. maybe its uninstalled. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-integrated-webcam-not-working-on-windows/af2f34bd-71b0-405b-ab9e-92cbb5a4ea66
  3. Windows 10 - Camera and WebCam blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Camera and WebCam blurry: My webcam on all apps and browsers is blurry. I thought it could be the webcam, and I put an external camera, it was also blurry. Attempts: - I tried to update all the drivers that were pending, including the camera; - I tried to uninstall the camera and reinstall again....
  4. webcam camera drivers for windows 10

webcam camera drivers for windows 10: I have a 10x optical zoom professional lens webcam camera with both camera and microphone and can not find it to work on my windows 10 v2014? So were would you suggest I go because I have downloaded many drivers and none of them have worked and do not remember which ones...
  5. Webcam front camera is not working.

Webcam front camera is not working.: Hello everyone I have the windows 10 for Nextbook 10.1 and I cannot access webcam front camera for videocall online. I can't switch the camera to front view. How can I fix this???...
  6. Camera and Webcam

Camera and Webcam: I cannot use camera on my laptop. It seems it does not exist or cannot be found on Device Manager. I have received an error code of 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-webcam/d94ce0a1-3c8a-4e65-81f8-14eddde28167
  7. webcam/camera

webcam/camera: I have been utilizing Zoom app. without difficulty but now the program is indicating that it is unable to locate camera so I don't have full function of the app. I have been troubleshooting and am unable to find the problem to correct it. Any suggestions?...
  8. webcam/camera not working

webcam/camera not working: I have tried all of the instructions to get the camera/webcam to work on windows 10. I reset the camera, went to device manager & followed the instructions. In my device manger there is no imaging services, the audio & video seem to be under the same tab & no properties...
  9. Webcam camera not working

Webcam camera not working: Hi all, I'd like to benefit from your expertise as I feel I've exhausted close to all options in trying to fix the camera of my laptop. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB laptop which uses the Lenovo EasyCamera webcam. I have checked the privacy settings, all is okay...
  10. Webcam camera - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam camera - Windows 10: My HP Truevision HD Camera has stopped working. - My Device manager tells me it is working OK. I have been through a lot of initial fault finding, and I am left with a possible cause: I suspect It may be the Permissions page , which has to be OK'd to register the camera...