Windows 10: Webcam camera - Windows 10

Discus and support Webcam camera - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My HP Truevision HD Camera has stopped working. - My Device manager tells me it is working OK. I have been through a lot of initial fault finding, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MahoganyWheat97, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Webcam camera - Windows 10

My HP Truevision HD Camera has stopped working. - My Device manager tells me it is working OK. I have been through a lot of initial fault finding, and I am left with a possible cause: I suspect It may be the Permissions page , which has to be OK'd to register the camera permissions for the other apps. It is found via SETTINGS - Privacy - Camera. After making the settings, pressing the OK button is NOT closing the window, hence the new permissions are not heeded and the window remains open, which I suspect is inhibiting the complete operation of the camera. To check whether or not this is the fault, I would welcomeany advice on this matter. My name is Alf.

:)

MahoganyWheat97, Apr 9, 2019

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Webcam camera - Windows 10

Unable to open camera 0xa00F4271(0x8007001F)

Hi Jawad,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which troubleshooting steps are you referring to?
    • Does this issue occurs in any particular app e.g. Skype?

Try to use the camera on different apps or websites and check if it works fine. Refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Windows can't find or start the camera:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/can-not-find-start-camera-webcam

Do let us know if you are able to use Camera. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Webcam camera - Windows 10

1. Webcam camera - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Webcam camera

2. how do i revert my webcam camera on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i revert my webcam camera on windows 11?: Hi, i've read a thread from you guys before on this topic however i do not see the options to revert my camera. When i go on my camera app, the settings icon is on the left, i click on it, then i click on "camera settings" and from there i click on "open camera system...
  3. how do i revert my webcam camera on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i revert my webcam camera on windows 11?: Hi, i've read a thread from you guys before on this topic however i do not see the options to revert my camera. When i go on my camera app, the settings icon is on the left, i click on it, then i click on "camera settings" and from there i click on "open camera system...
  4. Built-In Laptop Webcam No Longer Previews in WIndows 10 Camera App - Grey Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-In Laptop Webcam No Longer Previews in WIndows 10 Camera App - Grey Screen: The built-in webcam in my laptop has stopped previewing in the Windows Camera app, I get a grey screen. However, I AM able to successfully take a picture. I can also tell the camera is working because I can see the light blue face-tracking rectangle over the grey screen - it...
  5. Built-In Laptop Webcam No Longer Previews in WIndows 10 Camera App - Grey Screen

Built-In Laptop Webcam No Longer Previews in WIndows 10 Camera App - Grey Screen: The built-in webcam in my laptop has stopped previewing in the Windows Camera app, I get a grey screen. However, I AM able to successfully take a picture. I can also tell the camera is working because I can see the light blue face-tracking rectangle over the grey screen - it...
  6. Built-In Laptop Webcam No Longer Previews in WIndows 10 Camera App - Grey Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. my camera integrated webcam not working on windows 10 pro.

in Windows 10 Customization
    my camera integrated webcam not working on windows 10 pro.: my camera integrated webcam not working on widows 10 pro, and I can't find camera app. maybe its uninstalled. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-integrated-webcam-not-working-on-windows/af2f34bd-71b0-405b-ab9e-92cbb5a4ea66
  8. my camera integrated webcam not working on windows 10 pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera integrated webcam not working on windows 10 pro.: my camera integrated webcam not working on widows 10 pro, and I can't find camera app. maybe its uninstalled. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-integrated-webcam-not-working-on-windows/af2f34bd-71b0-405b-ab9e-92cbb5a4ea66
  9. my camera integrated webcam not working on windows 10 pro.

10. Logitech C930e Webcam Speakers not showing up in System > Sound > Output Camera &...

Logitech C930e Webcam Speakers not showing up in System > Sound > Output Camera &...: I recently bought and installed a Logitech c930e Webcam. I am running Microsoft Windows 11 Enterprise 10.0.22621 Build 22621 on a Lenovo laptop. I have ensured as of this morning, my system updates are all complete and up to date.The driver is Microsoft. date= 10/19/2023,...