Windows 10: Webcam Cancelling PC Audio

Discus and support Webcam Cancelling PC Audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, my issue is, whenever I'm using my Webcam, my pc audio is canceled. Meaning, no sound from youtube, windows media player or my DAW. I'm using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EDDY ARAAF, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Webcam Cancelling PC Audio

hi, my issue is, whenever I'm using my Webcam, my pc audio is canceled. Meaning, no sound from youtube, windows media player or my DAW. I'm using the ASIO driver from my Behringer audio interface.I've updated the Webcam and audio driver, also disabled the Webcam mic, even change sample rate but still the same results. Pls help, TIA.

:)

EDDY ARAAF, Dec 1, 2022

2. webcam records audio but no video

First use of webcam - trying out the webcam Can record audio, but no video. Suggestions?

CoreyTremalgia, Dec 1, 2022
  3. new webcam connection with device warning

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Based on the description, I am assuming that you are facing difficulties in setting up the Hrayzan webcam on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Did you try to connect this webcam on different PC?
    • Do you have another webcam that you can connect on this device?

Meanwhile we would suggest you to update driver
    and check.

1. Connect the webcam
    2. Press Windows + X key
      and select Device Manager from the context menu.
    3. Spot and expand the “Universal Serial Bus controllers”.
    4. Right click on the USB Composite Device driver and select
      “Update driver”
    5. Select Search automatically for drivers. Follow the onscreen steps
    6. Perform step 4 & 5 for
      Audio inputs and outputs
      & Camera drivers.
    7. Restart the PC and check.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Webcam Cancelling PC Audio

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Webcam Cancelling PC Audio

1. Webcam Cancelling PC Audio - Similar Threads - Webcam Cancelling Audio

2. Webcam Cancelling PC Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam Cancelling PC Audio: hi, my issue is, whenever I'm using my Webcam, my pc audio is canceled. Meaning, no sound from youtube, windows media player or my DAW. I'm using the ASIO driver from my Behringer audio interface.I've updated the Webcam and audio driver, also disabled the Webcam mic, even...
  3. Webcam Cancelling PC Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam Cancelling PC Audio: hi, my issue is, whenever I'm using my Webcam, my pc audio is canceled. Meaning, no sound from youtube, windows media player or my DAW. I'm using the ASIO driver from my Behringer audio interface.I've updated the Webcam and audio driver, also disabled the Webcam mic, even...
  4. Webcam down and no audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam down and no audio: Hello, The other day I accidentally uninstalled my Realteck Audio driver, then I realized that I did not have any sound on my computer. I looked it up and saw that it was because I uninstalled the driver, so I reinstalled thinking it was fine but I still did not have any...
  5. PC not detecting a webcam

PC not detecting a webcam: The webcam in question is the "Hama spy protect HD" which I need for Zoom. The PC doesn't even recognise when the camera is plugged in but it does get power because the light on it shines. I've tried some of the more common solutions but none of them work, I also tried the...
  6. Webcam Audio device issue

Webcam Audio device issue: I have a windows 10 2004 machine. and am trying to connect a webcam to the system but the system wont detect it's mic. It would show as "AC interface" in device manager with Code 10 error " Device cannot start ". I was getting the error in Skype as device is in use and in...
  7. Audio notification for webcam activation

Audio notification for webcam activation: I would want to get a audio notification when my webcam activates. I know that there is a led light which is turned on when the webcam activates + I have enabled the OSD message, but I would want an audible notification instead as both the led and the OSD are silent. Is...
  8. Macbook as webcam on the PC?

Macbook as webcam on the PC?: Hi, guys, I started streaming live on Twitch a couple days ago. Now I would like to use a camera, but I don't really want to invest money directly. Therefore my question: Can I connect my Macbook somehow as a live webcam to my PC (Windows 10) ? Unfortunately I have no other...
  9. creative webcam audio distorted ("squeaky" )

in Windows 10 Support
    creative webcam audio distorted ("squeaky" ): bit of an odd one here, i have a creative live cam sync hd webcam which was working fine before installing an ssd and a fresh install of windows 10. Using skype the voice is distorted like a high pitched squeak / cartoon character this also happens within the windows own...
  10. Webcam video good/no audio

Webcam video good/no audio: Hi good people. I have a webcam problem. It is a Microsoft LifeCam - HD3000. I've never used it before today, had it a year. Records video just fine, however no audio whatsoever. Google searched the problem, updated drivers, enabled speakers. Did a trouble shoot. That's about...