Windows 10: webcam Creative modelo ct6840

Discus and support webcam Creative modelo ct6840 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; No me reconoce la camara web Creative modelo CT6840, uso Windows 10 en una laptop HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Javier Podestá, Jul 2, 2020.

1. webcam Creative modelo ct6840

No me reconoce la camara web Creative modelo CT6840, uso Windows 10 en una laptop HP

:)

Javier Podestá, Jul 2, 2020

2. webcam Creative modelo ct6840

No me reconoce la camara web Creative modelo CT6840, uso Windows 10 en una laptop HP

Javier Podestá, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Creative Technology Ltd. - Audio, Streaming Media and Broadcast - Monitor Webcam

Hi

Great to hear that it worked! Maybe there were bugfixes in the November update.

Because of the driver: in my device-manager is the monitor webcam listed 3 times:

webcam Creative modelo ct6840 fb78b1c7-b0f4-4bd6-8bd5-60c312d77ddc.png

• The 1st one is listed in the section audio-, video- and Gamecontroller. This driver has the version 10.0.10586.0 from 29.10.2015 by Microsoft.
    • The 2nd one in audioinputs and -outputs (microphonearray (Monitor Webcam)) has the same version and date like the 1st one and is also by Microsoft.
    • The 3th one in image-processing devices (not sure if this translation is correct) has the version 1.1.2.804 from 4.08.2008 and is by Creative Technology Ltd.
    According to Windows update history, the last one by Creative Technology must be the interesting one. Which version do you have there?

Regards

Simon

Simon Baumann, Aug 5, 2020
  4. webcam Creative modelo ct6840

driver for creative webcam live! Motion

Did you check the website?

Creative Worldwide Support

support.creative.com/Downloads/searchdownloads.aspx?strString=VF0050

See instructions how to install drivers and setup a webcam:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/use-webcam-win...

Andre Da Costa, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

webcam Creative modelo ct6840

1. webcam Creative modelo ct6840 - Similar Threads - webcam Creative modelo

2. Adobe Creative Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe's Creative Cloud application no longer fully loads. It stalls after opening and while it's trying to find my Adobe apps, then posts a suggestion to relaunch it, so I do and nothing happens. I contacted Adobe support and they took over my computer to run some tests,...
  3. Dell Laptop with an inbuilt webcam of Creative Live Camera which just does not work in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop with an inbuilt webcam of Creative Live Camera which just does not work in...: I have a Dell Laptop with an inbuilt webcam which just does not work in Windows 10 Pro. I cannot use it for Zoom or Microsoft Team or any other facility requiring a video or camera. I have updated windows it has been done automatically once connected with high speed BB and...
  4. Creative NX Pro Webcam driver for Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative NX Pro Webcam driver for Windows 10 64-bit: I'd like to share my experience on setting up Creative NX Pro webcam on Windows 10 64-bit. There is no official driver from Creative as this product is no longer supported. However, this webcam can be setup with the driver for Vimicro webcam with some config modification....
  5. Creative Webcam NX Pro with Windows 10 64 bits?

Creative Webcam NX Pro with Windows 10 64 bits?: Dear all, I have an old Creative Webcam NX Pro. Any possibility to work on Windows 10 64 bits? I heard about some specific drivers for Windows 7 64 bits and they were working fine, despite not supported anymore. Any possibility to share them so I can try to configure it?...
  6. Creative Soundblaster Issues

Creative Soundblaster Issues: Hi, Bit of a strange issue here with sound. My system is a fresh install of Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.752 & my sound is configured as 5.1 except theFront Left speaker does not play sound/music nor the Test Tone when checking the speakers during "Configure"...
  7. Teclado WEdge Mobile Keyboard modelo 1521

Teclado WEdge Mobile Keyboard modelo 1521: Hola, compré el teclado mencionado en el asunto como apto para Windows 10, pero mi pc de escritorio no lo reconoce. Agradecería ayuda, pues tengo pocos días para hacer la devolución. Saludos...
  8. creative webcam audio distorted ("squeaky" )

creative webcam audio distorted ("squeaky" ): bit of an odd one here, i have a creative live cam sync hd webcam which was working fine before installing an ssd and a fresh install of windows 10. Using skype the voice is distorted like a high pitched squeak / cartoon character this also happens within the windows own...
  9. creative webcam audio distorted ("squeaky" )

in Windows 10 Support
    creative webcam audio distorted ("squeaky" ): bit of an odd one here, i have a creative live cam sync hd webcam which was working fine before installing an ssd and a fresh install of windows 10. Using skype the voice is distorted like a high pitched squeak / cartoon character this also happens within the windows own...
  10. Creative Labs Live!Cam Social Webcam Driver

Creative Labs Live!Cam Social Webcam Driver: I have no drivers for this webcam Does anyone know which drivers I can use ? Thanks 10581

Users found this page by searching for:

1. creative webcam model no.ct6840 driver download

2. driver webcam creative ct6840 windows 10

3. ct6840 windows 10

4. nu vot