Windows 10: Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device

Discus and support Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't install my webcam as it's being detected as an NDIS device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jan Gabriel, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device

I can't install my webcam as it's being detected as an NDIS device.

:)

Jan Gabriel, Dec 11, 2023
  2. RockArnie Win User

HP Integrated webcam not detected and unknown UBS device - Windows 10

Thanks, I have tried the troubleshoot options on internet but no success including suggested above multiple time.
    I re-ran above steps again and here is the updated log and pics
    Attachment 304271Attachment 304272

Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device 304273d1604167064t-hp-integrated-webcam-not-detected-unknown-ubs-device-windows-10-a-img-1.png

Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device 304274d1604167064t-hp-integrated-webcam-not-detected-unknown-ubs-device-windows-10-a-img-2.png

Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device 304275d1604167064t-hp-integrated-webcam-not-detected-unknown-ubs-device-windows-10-a-img-3.png

Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&1c80a72c&0&9 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: usb.inf
    Class Guid: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}
    Service:
    Lower Filters:
    Upper Filters:
    Problem: 0x2B
    Problem Status: 0x0

RockArnie, Dec 11, 2023
  3. TobiaF Win User
    Windows 10 doesn't detect my built-in webcam

So, I installed Windows 10 Home a few days ago, and I've been unable to use my webcam ever since. I've taken a look at my device manager, but the webcam (it's a BisonCam NB Pro, by the way) isn't listed. I've even tried showing hidden devices, but there's
    no webcam detected. There aren't "other devices" listed either. I've tried downloading the drivers for that model, but they too are unable to fine my built-in webcam. Any suggestions?

TobiaF, Dec 11, 2023
  4. AndreePin Win User

Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device

1. Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device - Similar Threads - Webcam detected NDIS

2. C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager: The C920 PRO Webcam is only detected very seldomly by Windows.It does not even appear in device manager.When I boot macOS on this computer, the webcam is always working under macOS.This is an AORUS Z390 MASTER Mainboard. Does Windows have problems with the USB ports?What...
  3. C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager: The C920 PRO Webcam is only detected very seldomly by Windows.It does not even appear in device manager.When I boot macOS on this computer, the webcam is always working under macOS.This is an AORUS Z390 MASTER Mainboard. Does Windows have problems with the USB ports?What...
  4. Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device: I can't install my webcam as it's being detected as an NDIS device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-detected-as-ndis-compatible-device/2c2b8c57-30c1-48f5-8802-830e71f0e927
  5. Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?: Hello. I recently got a BSOD with the following error message. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I used the Windows Debugging Tools to narrow down the driver. The driver was NETIO.sys, which is potentially a network driver related issue. I have to rely on using the Remote NDIS...
  6. Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device

Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device: I have a new computer with Windows Enterprise and when I connect my webcam it is detected as Remote NDIS Compatible device rather than Webcam. I never had this problem with my old pc. Any ideas to force the use of the usual generic driver?...
  7. Webcam not detected

Webcam not detected: Hi, I bought a Krom Kam, a PnP webcam and when I plug it in my computer it doesn't show up any notification popup saying that is connected. I went to device manager it didn't show up as well even with "Show up hidden devices" and also tried to search devices and dindi't...
  8. Kross 6 LED Webcam There are no compatible drivers for this device.

Kross 6 LED Webcam There are no compatible drivers for this device.: So I got a USB 2.0 Kross webcam with 6 little led lights on the front of it from a friend... Plugged it into my laptop... It reconized it as USB20 Camera. There are no compatible drivers for this device. I Have googled for hours and hours. Tried doing Windows Update...
  9. Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device: Hello, I am trying to install/update the RNDIS driver for my Windows 10 laptop for the parrot minidrone - by Mathworks. I followed the instructions provided on both the Mathworks and Microsoft website, on how to update this driver. At the end of the process, I get the...
  10. Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem

Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I tried to install 'Remote NDIS Compatible Device' driver at Device Manager but I got an error "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" What should I do to solve this problem? This computer is desktop in my university I want to connect this desktop...