Windows 10: Webcam disconnected

Discus and support Webcam disconnected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My integrated webcam appears to be "disconnected". The device manager lists it under "hidden devices" : USB2.0 1.3M UVC WebCam. The icon is light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pierrevanraemdonck, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Webcam disconnected

Hi,

My integrated webcam appears to be "disconnected".

The device manager lists it under "hidden devices" : USB2.0 1.3M UVC WebCam. The icon is light gray not active.

Under device "properties" the status says The HW device is currently not connected to the PC code 45. To correct this problem, reconnect the HW device to the computer. It is not just a driver issue, which is up to date.

How can I reconnect my webcam ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

Pierrevanraemdonck, Apr 8, 2020

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

Hi,

Thank you for the information.

Did you download the latest webcam drivers for Windows 10 and check?

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting and check with the issue:

• Disconnect the webcam from the USB port and wait at least 10 seconds.

• Restart the computer.

• Wait until Windows fully loads, and then plug the webcam into a different USB port.

• In Windows, type Device Manager into Search, and then select
      Device Manager in the search results.

• Double-click Imaging Devices to expand the list of webcams.

• Double-click a webcam device. The properties screen displays the Device status. If there are no Imaging devices, select
      Action, then Scan for hardware changes and see the results.

To automatically resolve several known problems with Windows recognizing the webcam, click the Microsoft Fix it Solution and try using the webcam again.

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9740816

Please reply with the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Webcam disconnected

Webcam had disappeared

Hi,

The webcam may have stopped working due to hardware failure, or a loose cable that connects it to the device’s motherboard. We suggest that you try to show hidden devices in
    Device Manager by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Click on the View tab and select Show hidden devices.

If you are seeing the webcam drivers, uninstall them. Then restart your device to check if Windows will be able to recognize the webcam and will install the drivers.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Webcam disconnected

1. Webcam disconnected - Similar Threads - Webcam disconnected

2. why everytime i open the camera ap my webcame disconnects with camera app sow error 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why everytime i open the camera ap my webcame disconnects with camera app sow error 0xA00F4244: I've tried to uninstall it and reinstall it that didn't work i just tried another camera app like discord but it worked and was also blurry and fuzzy so I wanna know if anyone could possibly help me I have a septekon web cam 1080hd...
  3. why everytime i open the camera ap my webcame disconnects with camera app sow error 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why everytime i open the camera ap my webcame disconnects with camera app sow error 0xA00F4244: I've tried to uninstall it and reinstall it that didn't work i just tried another camera app like discord but it worked and was also blurry and fuzzy so I wanna know if anyone could possibly help me I have a septekon web cam 1080hd...
  4. why everytime i open the camera ap my webcame disconnects with camera app sow error 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Rapidly connecting and disconnecting webcam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rapidly connecting and disconnecting webcam: Hello everyone, I have a problem with my webcam (Logitech C270) that started this week. The cam rapidly connects and disconnects when used with Microsoft Teams (could be besides that too, that's when it's happening for me). I checked every usb slot individually and they are...
  6. Webcam keeps getting disconnected Error code: 0xA00F4289 and 0xA00F4244

Webcam keeps getting disconnected Error code: 0xA00F4289 and 0xA00F4244: I'd like to ask regarding the problem that I have with my webcam. After I switch on my webcam, after some time, it will keep turned off and on, and when it's off, it seems that my webcam was not detected. Attached are the videos converted to GIF, one is produced using Zoom...
  7. Webcam keeps getting disconnected

Webcam keeps getting disconnected: I'd like to ask regarding the problem that I have with my webcam. After I switch on my webcam, after some time, it will keep turned off and on, and when it's off, it seems that my webcam was not detected. Attached are the videos converted to GIF, one is produced using Zoom...
  8. Latest update "disconnected" my intergrated webcam, i have no idea how to reconnect it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update "disconnected" my intergrated webcam, i have no idea how to reconnect it.: The computer seems to be acting like its a usb device but i cant physically reconnect it as its intergrated. submitted by /u/Greywolf258 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4ehhp/latest_update_disconnected_my_intergrated_webcam/
  9. How Do I Reconnect Disconnected Webcam?

How Do I Reconnect Disconnected Webcam?: The screen snip of Device Manager below shows the problem. I cannot find any solution to fix it in troubleshooter or HP Support Community. The Camera Properties say Microsoft is the Manufacturer. I checked the installed Driver for Updates and system says the driver is...
  10. How do I reconnect my built-in HP webcam after I accidentally disconnected it in settings...

How do I reconnect my built-in HP webcam after I accidentally disconnected it in settings...: I had just completed a complete refresh of Windows 10 prior to this and all of the factory installed HP apps were removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-reconnect-my-built-in-hp-webcam-after-i/15d38162-5596-44c4-b241-c944362752c4