Windows 10: WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does.

Discus and support WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have Windows 10 Pro with all update also drivers. I have installed an usb WebCam and Windows 10 shows it in Settings --> Bluetooth & other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TlecasterVintage, May 22, 2020.

1. WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does.

Hi

I have Windows 10 Pro with all update also drivers.

I have installed an usb WebCam and Windows 10 shows it in Settings --> Bluetooth & other devices.
    The WebCam also appears in the Control Panel --> Device Manager under the label Imaging Devices.

The Microphone of the WebCam also is recognized in Windows 10: Control Panel --> Sound ---> Recording, here, appears active and working.

The WebCam works properly in Zoom application but doesn't works in Microsoft Teams, in Cofiguration ---> Devices the microphone and the camera just don't seem as an option.

What is the reason? I thought the drivers made the devices work properly.

Why Zoom detects my WebCam but Windows Team no? In Meet of Google Chrome don't works either

Thank you in Advance

:)

TlecasterVintage, May 22, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, May 22, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Zooming my camera

Hi Tutor#1

What is the exact Model No. of your HP laptop - that will be printed o na sticker on the bottom underneath casing . . .

Do you know if your webcam supports zooming?

What application are you using with that webcam, is that Skype, Teams . . .etc?

DaveM121, May 22, 2020
  4. WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does.

Webcam permanently zoomed in

Dell All-in-One integrated webcam stays zoomed in. cannot adjust. 4 hrs online with Dell support with them trying to sell me software warranty. Need help. Deleted and reinstalled in device manager, reset, refreshed, installed update driver. ??? Any suggestions

WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does. e8fd6020-12c6-477b-8096-7fc4a5568dca.png

Bobby Bass Gibson, May 22, 2020
Thema:

WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does.

1. WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does. - Similar Threads - WebCam doen't Teams

2. webcam and Teams not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webcam and Teams not working: the webcam does not work on my asus laptop, uninstalled and did the scan for harware changes and now it shows USB video devise, but still does no work, and I don't have a USB camera, it's built in, windows 8, any way to fix it? also teams will not download, can use web...
  3. webcam and Teams not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webcam and Teams not working: the webcam does not work on my asus laptop, uninstalled and did the scan for harware changes and now it shows USB video devise, but still does no work, and I don't have a USB camera, it's built in, windows 8, any way to fix it? also teams will not download, can use web...
  4. Webcam freezes in Zoom or Teams when launched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam freezes in Zoom or Teams when launched: Hello, I have checked for updates to ensure that the laptop is on the latest and greatest windows update. Whenever the user wants to attend a zoom or teams meeting the webcam launches and freezes. Hardware: HP ZBook 15 G4, sn: CND8194Z3D The device is listed as an HP HD...
  5. Why will my Webcam not work on zoom

Why will my Webcam not work on zoom: Why will the Webcam on My laptop not work when I am on zoom ? I have checked the settings all ok I have allowed apps to access camera I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom The camera works fine at any other time...
  6. Webcam is not working in Zoom

Webcam is not working in Zoom: The webcamera was working well on my Dell laptop. And it is working well now in all apps except Zoom.There, the webcam shows a black screen. I checked in the settings and it is turned on. Please help because I do not know what to do then...
  7. microsoft teams webcam not working

microsoft teams webcam not working: Yesterday the 23rd of June I was having a school meeting as I was going to on the camera when suddenly it said "No available camera found" this problem was in the camera also.I cannot on the camera as it is stuck zoom and other meetings have access to the camera I need the...
  8. My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams

My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams: My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams. When I start a Microsoft Teams meeting the Webcam light switches on but the window showing the picture remains blank I have uninstalled the Webcam driver and re-installed it. My Microsoft Webcam Apps works fine. Skype...
  9. wsreset.exe doen't work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    wsreset.exe doen't work.: May you fix it for me, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wsresetexe-doent-work/509851b6-8515-457b-8736-46084fdc73d1
  10. My Logitech WebCam video function does not work with Teams

My Logitech WebCam video function does not work with Teams: I have installed Logitech Webcam to my Windows 10 Laptop. In Teams settings I can see that Webcam is recognized as Microphone and Camera. I have checked all relevant allowances and driver versions and they should be ok. I can join Teams meeting and microphone is working fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why did my teams app loose camera connection

2. video isnt working team

3. windows 10 microphone works on zoom but not microsoft teams

4. why is my video not working on teams,
  5. camera not working on teams,
  6. microphone and camera stating none in teams settings,
  7. teams video not working