Windows 10: webcam dont work anymore error 45.

Discus and support webcam dont work anymore error 45. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i tired open camera but then the error 45 apears, it was working a few days so that make think that itbis a virus or smth but i noticed that many ppl... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbduNjimi, Jun 7, 2021.

1. AbduNjimi Win User

webcam dont work anymore error 45.

i tired open camera but then the error 45 apears, it was working a few days so that make think that itbis a virus or smth but i noticed that many ppl have this issue. how can i fix it ?

:)

AbduNjimi, Jun 7, 2021

2. INBUILT WEBCAM NOT CONNECTED ERROR CODE 45

(Read the question)

My webcam worked as recently as yesterday!!!

And then again i got this error code 45. So i don't think it is a problem with the drivers.

The inbuilt webcam isn't connected.

123dsauser, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Built in webcam not working anymore on Windows 10.....

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

To better understand the issue please let us know

• Are you using Skype App ? Or Skype web access ?
    • Do you receive any error message ?
    • Make and model of the computer ?
    I suggest you to update the webcam drivers and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Please refer to the link below to update the drivers.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Also I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps in the Skype link provided below and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1267/solving-your-video-and-webcam-issues-windows-desktop

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

1. webcam dont work anymore error 45. - Similar Threads - webcam dont anymore

2. Defender and Firewall dont work anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender and Firewall dont work anymore: A couple of days ago my pc was infected with a malware that deactivated the windows antivirus and also the firewall and I have not been able to activate it since then. With malwarebytes I was able to remove the malware but now I am without Firewall, which is very dangerous....
  3. Usb Ports dont work anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Usb Ports dont work anymore: I insertet a micro sd in my pc and now my Front 2 usb Ports are des and my motherboard usbs got Power bot nothing connect accept for my keyboard and mouse does someone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/FanboyKeks [link] [comments]...
  4. live skyline webcam not working anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    live skyline webcam not working anymore: Cant see any live Skyline webcams all of a sudden after looking at them for ages. What have I changed or done wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-skyline-webcam-not-working-anymore/f8dabbaa-e03d-4a95-b668-b1604dc8147e
  5. Code 45 Device not attached anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 45 Device not attached anymore: Laptop's camera was working great till yesterday. After that it started working weird and gave me some message that it's not attached then I contacted the support they asked me to update driver but there was no camera then it appeared as hidden with Code 45. I finally...
  6. INBUILT WEBCAM NOT CONNECTED ERROR CODE 45

INBUILT WEBCAM NOT CONNECTED ERROR CODE 45: When I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, I found that my camera stopped working. About ten days back I tried resolving this issue, but nothing has worked. My camera doesn't even show up in the device manager before selecting SHOW HIDDEN DEVICES. Suddenly yesterday my...
  7. Error Message: 0xA00F4244, Code 45, WebCam

Error Message: 0xA00F4244, Code 45, WebCam: My camera is not connected after running Windows update! Please see screen shots below - heeeelp.... Thanks! BH Error message stating that camera is not connected - or not attached - or Code 45. 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. Bluetooth not working - error code 45

Bluetooth not working - error code 45: Hi there, I have this issue with bluetooth. It has always been working fine, more or less: it was only hard to turn on every time i needed it, but it worked. Until last week I guess, it stopped showing. At all. Today I went searching all over internet for some help, but...
  9. Code 45 webcam

Code 45 webcam: How do I connect the camera hardware device? Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. It's a HP TrueVision HD Camera and was working fine then just stopped and now says...
  10. Webcam C270 not working anymore after update

Webcam C270 not working anymore after update: With 2 PC's after updating from v1709 to v1803 the Logitech Webcams C270 are not functioning anymore (audio ok, no video). The most recent Logitech drivers are from around 2012, so I donot expect a driver update, and think that buying new Webcams is mandatory. But still the...