Windows 10: Webcam down and no audio

Discus and support Webcam down and no audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, The other day I accidentally uninstalled my Realteck Audio driver, then I realized that I did not have any sound on my computer. I looked it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Laine Futral, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Webcam down and no audio

Hello,

The other day I accidentally uninstalled my Realteck Audio driver, then I realized that I did not have any sound on my computer. I looked it up and saw that it was because I uninstalled the driver, so I reinstalled thinking it was fine but I still did not have any sound. My computer tried to troubleshoot it and told me to restart my computer, so I did. I still do not have any audio. I am a student and need the sound for online school. Can someone please help me?

:)

Laine Futral, Oct 19, 2020

2. webcam records audio but no video

First use of webcam - trying out the webcam Can record audio, but no video. Suggestions?

CoreyTremalgia, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Oct 19, 2020
  4. temp02 Win User

Webcam down and no audio

Skype webcam sound won't work

Terminate Skype, then go to Control panel -> Sound and audio devices -> Audio -> un-check "Use only default devices", restart Skype and see if the webcam audio input is listed.

temp02, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Webcam down and no audio

1. Webcam down and no audio - Similar Threads - Webcam down audio

2. Webcam Cancelling PC Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam Cancelling PC Audio: hi, my issue is, whenever I'm using my Webcam, my pc audio is canceled. Meaning, no sound from youtube, windows media player or my DAW. I'm using the ASIO driver from my Behringer audio interface.I've updated the Webcam and audio driver, also disabled the Webcam mic, even...
  3. Webcam Cancelling PC Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam Cancelling PC Audio: hi, my issue is, whenever I'm using my Webcam, my pc audio is canceled. Meaning, no sound from youtube, windows media player or my DAW. I'm using the ASIO driver from my Behringer audio interface.I've updated the Webcam and audio driver, also disabled the Webcam mic, even...
  4. Webcam Cancelling PC Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WebCam is upside down Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    WebCam is upside down Windows 10: How can I flip my screen? When I join a Zoom meeting, my webcam is upside down. I also thought there quick keyboard keys I could use. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!!!...
  6. Webcam Audio device issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam Audio device issue: I have a windows 10 2004 machine. and am trying to connect a webcam to the system but the system wont detect it's mic. It would show as "AC interface" in device manager with Code 10 error " Device cannot start ". I was getting the error in Skype as device is in use and in...
  7. Audio notification for webcam activation

Audio notification for webcam activation: I would want to get a audio notification when my webcam activates. I know that there is a led light which is turned on when the webcam activates + I have enabled the OSD message, but I would want an audible notification instead as both the led and the OSD are silent. Is...
  8. my webcam upside down

my webcam upside down: what is the simplist way to solve the problem of my upside down webcam since i updated from windows7 to windows 10 i have an asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-webcam-upside-down/3838a377-748a-4c1d-a1fd-dbe21d184a12
  9. creative webcam audio distorted ("squeaky" )

in Windows 10 Support
    creative webcam audio distorted ("squeaky" ): bit of an odd one here, i have a creative live cam sync hd webcam which was working fine before installing an ssd and a fresh install of windows 10. Using skype the voice is distorted like a high pitched squeak / cartoon character this also happens within the windows own...
  10. Webcam video good/no audio

Webcam video good/no audio: Hi good people. I have a webcam problem. It is a Microsoft LifeCam - HD3000. I've never used it before today, had it a year. Records video just fine, however no audio whatsoever. Google searched the problem, updated drivers, enabled speakers. Did a trouble shoot. That's about...