Windows 10: Webcam drivers

Discus and support Webcam drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm looking for a compatible driver for a webcam on an L755-S5245 Toshiba laptop. It has been upgraded to Windows 10 and I have no idea what I did with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by djbillyd, Dec 6, 2016.

1. djbillyd Win User

Webcam drivers

I'm looking for a compatible driver for a webcam on an L755-S5245 Toshiba laptop. It has been upgraded to Windows 10 and I have no idea what I did with the drivers I downloaded for it as a Windows 7 system. I didn't do the generic "update" upgrade. I did H/W changes as well.

If anyone has a clue where I can find them, I would appreciate a shout.

:)

djbillyd, Dec 6, 2016

2. webcam not working after win 10 ans. update

We suggest that you uninstall the driver for the webcam and then disconnect the webcam from the computer, restart the PC, and then reconnect the webcam before installing the updated driver. Check if it works.

Patricia Yu, Dec 6, 2016
  3. We Can't Find Your Camera Error Code: 0xA00F4244(0xC00DABE0)

How do I roll back my webcam driver? Can you please tell me the path to webcam driver? As for me, I can't find Webcam drivers :)

KennethChothe, Dec 6, 2016
  4. derekimo Win User

Webcam drivers

Have you tried this one, its for Windows 8 but should work,

Satellite L755-S5245 Support | Toshiba

Put a check in the box for "Others" that'll narrow your list down so you can find that easier,

Webcam drivers [​IMG]

derekimo, Dec 6, 2016
  5. djbillyd Win User
    Actually, I found one through MS, believe it or not. I had been on that sight, and actually went with that Windows 8.1 drivers. But because it was a Microsoft device..., and I found that out from that site, Toshiba, I went to Microsoft to see, and voila! There is was. I used a "Prism" technologies driver and it worked just fine.

thanks for your suggestion!

djbillyd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Webcam drivers

1. Webcam drivers - Similar Threads - Webcam drivers

2. webcam driver missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webcam driver missing in device manager: several times i install and uninstall the HP universal camera driver. but i cannot see it on my device manager. and i don't have imaging devices too. By the way my unit is HP EliteBook 820 64bit upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. since then the camera doesn't work. i have...
  3. Win 10 drivers for a Logitech C615 webcam?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 drivers for a Logitech C615 webcam?: Where can I get win 10 drivers for a Logitech C615 webcam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-drivers-for-a-logitech-c615-webcam/dfc79bed-26d5-4081-9159-6dddb0018f74
  4. Webcams will not work in Windows 10. The Driver is 'the best available'

Webcams will not work in Windows 10. The Driver is 'the best available': For most of last year I have not be able to get webcams to work in Windows 10. I am told the drivers are the best available. What can I do?...
  5. Windows 10 Cannot Detect Logitec webcam pro C920 Despite Driver uninstall and reinstallation

Windows 10 Cannot Detect Logitec webcam pro C920 Despite Driver uninstall and reinstallation: Hi, I have tried everything prescribed so far on the Microsoft community to get my Windows 10 to recognize my Logitec webcam pro C920. So far, I have done the following: 1. Enabled my camera in Privacy settings; 2. Uninstall and reinstall drivers under Device Manager...
  6. Accidental Webcam Driver Deletion

Accidental Webcam Driver Deletion: Hello everyone. I got a new Logitech webcam for my Gaming PC but it had a built in mic. I wanted to remove it but didn't know how. I went into Devices and Printers and deleted the device from the audio section, thinking it'd only delete the audio-input part of the cam, but...
  7. Is this webcam driver problem still not fixed???

Is this webcam driver problem still not fixed???: So I had the opportunity to find this post from 4 yrs ago when my webcam just up and died on me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/webcam-driver-update-is-automatically-deleted/2e6291a7-4d3b-41c7-93cf-039bd1e2bfed I have recently...
  8. BSOD crash because of webcam driver conflict in 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD crash because of webcam driver conflict in 1909: I just updated my laptop windows 10 from 1903 to 1909. Everything was fine before that but after this update I experienced BSOD crashes related to a file called “snp2uvcw10.sys. I had to rollback to previous 1903, it’s so frustrating that each windows 10 update ruin your...
  9. Windows 1909: Webcam driver USB device descriptor request failed. It is not working

Windows 1909: Webcam driver USB device descriptor request failed. It is not working: I have just recently pass the 10-days limit of downgrading. In Windows 1909, my laptop webcam become "Unknown USB device (device request descriptor failed)". Already tried uninstalling the driver and system restore (but to not previous feature update, that's unavailable),...
  10. Webcam not working and camera driver seems to have disappeared

Webcam not working and camera driver seems to have disappeared: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire S 13 laptop on Windows 10. I've had it since about August of 2016 and the webcam has always worked. I used it this past July. Then this morning I tried to use it for a video chat app and it wasn't working. It doesn't work in the Camera app or...