Windows 10: Webcam drivers

Discus and support Webcam drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm looking for a compatible driver for a webcam on an L755-S5245 Toshiba laptop. It has been upgraded to Windows 10 and I have no idea what I did with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by djbillyd, Dec 6, 2016.

1. djbillyd Win User

Webcam drivers

I'm looking for a compatible driver for a webcam on an L755-S5245 Toshiba laptop. It has been upgraded to Windows 10 and I have no idea what I did with the drivers I downloaded for it as a Windows 7 system. I didn't do the generic "update" upgrade. I did H/W changes as well.

If anyone has a clue where I can find them, I would appreciate a shout.

:)

djbillyd, Dec 6, 2016

2. webcam not working after win 10 ans. update

We suggest that you uninstall the driver for the webcam and then disconnect the webcam from the computer, restart the PC, and then reconnect the webcam before installing the updated driver. Check if it works.

Patricia Yu, Dec 6, 2016
  3. We Can't Find Your Camera Error Code: 0xA00F4244(0xC00DABE0)

How do I roll back my webcam driver? Can you please tell me the path to webcam driver? As for me, I can't find Webcam drivers :)

KennethChothe, Dec 6, 2016
  4. derekimo Win User

Webcam drivers

Have you tried this one, its for Windows 8 but should work,

Satellite L755-S5245 Support | Toshiba

Put a check in the box for "Others" that'll narrow your list down so you can find that easier,

Webcam drivers [​IMG]

derekimo, Dec 6, 2016
  5. djbillyd Win User
    Actually, I found one through MS, believe it or not. I had been on that sight, and actually went with that Windows 8.1 drivers. But because it was a Microsoft device..., and I found that out from that site, Toshiba, I went to Microsoft to see, and voila! There is was. I used a "Prism" technologies driver and it worked just fine.

thanks for your suggestion!

djbillyd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Webcam drivers

1. Webcam drivers - Similar Threads - Webcam drivers

2. Webcam Driver Not Working in Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam Driver Not Working in Win 10: usually i dont use reddit, but now it might be the time to use it. so idk why, i was going to online class and my Webcam Stop Working. i thought i just have to replug the cable but nooo it didnt work, and then checked the device, and one of the Driver "AC Interface" got that...
  3. Webcam not found, driver issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Webcam not found, driver issue: Model No. lnvnb161216 New windows update is not supported on integrated camera. Please assist with the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-not-found-driver-issue/9f244556-47ff-4303-b1ee-77f91e7c0038
  4. Old webcam drivers 10.0.19041.488

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old webcam drivers 10.0.19041.488: Hi there, I bought a webcam and was hoping to tweak the settings exposure, brightness etc. Though changing those settings doesn't do anything. I think this is because of the old webcam drivers. 10.0.19041.488 from 21-06-2006 I found updated drivers and tried installing...
  5. I accidentally deleted my lifecam driver, now my computer doesn't recognize my webcam at...

I accidentally deleted my lifecam driver, now my computer doesn't recognize my webcam at...: The question is pretty basic, as I wrote in subject, I accidentally deleted my lifecam driver, now my computer doesn't recognize my webcam at all and I can't find the correct drivers anywhere on microsoft's site. Here is a picture of my device managerin Turkish , it says...
  6. webcam camera drivers for windows 10

webcam camera drivers for windows 10: I have a 10x optical zoom professional lens webcam camera with both camera and microphone and can not find it to work on my windows 10 v2014? So were would you suggest I go because I have downloaded many drivers and none of them have worked and do not remember which ones...
  7. Kross 6 LED Webcam There are no compatible drivers for this device.

Kross 6 LED Webcam There are no compatible drivers for this device.: So I got a USB 2.0 Kross webcam with 6 little led lights on the front of it from a friend... Plugged it into my laptop... It reconized it as USB20 Camera. There are no compatible drivers for this device. I Have googled for hours and hours. Tried doing Windows Update...
  8. [help] Problems with integrated webcam of laptop, need to roll back the driver as a non-admin

[help] Problems with integrated webcam of laptop, need to roll back the driver as a non-admin: In my country schools have started being online-only since December. Teachers require that students enable their webcams when video calling (which I'm not a fan of, but ok), but my webcam is all glitchy. It shows maybe a second or two before 'disconnecting' and then...
  9. HP webcam driver

HP webcam driver: Webcam drivers not available following windows update of my HP Laptop is there a substitute available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam-driver/ec864947-8b11-432b-a842-919d3b80db82
  10. Webcam/Imaging Drivers Missing

Webcam/Imaging Drivers Missing: Hi! Recently I was trying to install Sony Imaging Webcam in order to use my camera as a webcam. When I download the program, it says it installs it, but when I go to my devices it is not there as a source. I looked around and there was no sources for webcam, camera, or any...