Windows 10: Webcam hardware is not connected to computer

Discus and support Webcam hardware is not connected to computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my laptop came with a built-in webcam. I have not been able to use it for a few years. This is what I am finding. How do I correct this?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by H.Lisa, Jan 3, 2020.

1. H.Lisa Win User

Webcam hardware is not connected to computer

my laptop came with a built-in webcam. I have not been able to use it for a few years. This is what I am finding. How do I correct this? Webcam hardware is not connected to computer a4f2a2e7-6f10-4c69-9e0b-1b754b56d97b?upload=true.jpg

:)

H.Lisa, Jan 3, 2020

2. My integrated webcam is not connected and requires further installation

Hi Jack,

To resolve your issue regarding your webcam, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Hardware and Device, and start the troubleshooter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Webcam had disappeared

Hi,

The webcam may have stopped working due to hardware failure, or a loose cable that connects it to the device’s motherboard. We suggest that you try to show hidden devices in
    Device Manager by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Click on the View tab and select Show hidden devices.

If you are seeing the webcam drivers, uninstall them. Then restart your device to check if Windows will be able to recognize the webcam and will install the drivers.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Webcam hardware is not connected to computer

laptop webcam is out of order

Since you've mentioned that you already tried checking for the webcam driver, we suggest running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. This will diagnose and resolve hardware related issues. To do so, please refer to these steps:

• From the Start menu, type troubleshooting and then press Enter.
    • Under Hardware and Sound, click Configure a device.
    • The troubleshooter will open, click Next.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Lov Dollente, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Webcam hardware is not connected to computer

1. Webcam hardware is not connected to computer - Similar Threads - Webcam hardware connected

2. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: Hello. After a recent Windows 10 update my bluetooth device has dissappeared from my computer. To view it I have to "show hidden devices" on the device manager. When I rightclick on it it says that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45"....
  3. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: Hello. After a recent Windows 10 update my bluetooth device has dissappeared from my computer. To view it I have to "show hidden devices" on the device manager. When I rightclick on it it says that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45"....
  4. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: It happens to me in unknown date, well it annoys me because it also affects my Internet in Network Adapters, Camera is not available as detect in discord and when i saw the device manager and i enabled show hidden devices, the gray things showing errors: "Currently, this...
  6. Rapidly connecting and disconnecting webcam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rapidly connecting and disconnecting webcam: Hello everyone, I have a problem with my webcam (Logitech C270) that started this week. The cam rapidly connects and disconnects when used with Microsoft Teams (could be besides that too, that's when it's happening for me). I checked every usb slot individually and they are...
  7. USB connected webcam not working

USB connected webcam not working: Hi all, I am unable to use the windows camera app even though my webcam is connected to my desktop via USB. I get the error message saying " We can't find your camera". with error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. Please advise on how to sort this problem as I have...
  8. Problem Connecting Webcam

Problem Connecting Webcam: Hello friends I’m trying to get my elderly fathers webcam working..HP all in 1 pc model 22-b226 running on windows 10 When i remote in to his PC i see the webcam is not listed in device mgr but it is under hidden devices. I tried deleting and scanning for new hardware but...
  9. Webcam not connecting to messenger

Webcam not connecting to messenger: Split from this thread. I have a built in webcam, an it is not connecting to messenger to video chat. it says my camera is not found. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-not-connecting-to-messenger/e5fe4421-b496-44d8-887b-15ffe4bb53b8
  10. Hardware Access Error - Messenger - Webcam and Mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hardware Access Error - Messenger - Webcam and Mic: Hello, For the past week, I've been getting this pop up when I want to make a Messenger video call. Been using this for over a year without a glitch. Both camera and mic work fine with Skype and Zoom but not with Messenger. Checked all settings in FB and Google Chrome to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot