Windows 10: webcam has stopped working

Discus and support webcam has stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I installed Windows 10 my webcam was working okay but now the computer can't detect it and the problem persists after I restart multiple times. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rupert, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Rupert Win User

webcam has stopped working

When I installed Windows 10 my webcam was working okay but now the computer can't detect it and the problem persists after I restart multiple times. I tried looking on Device Manager but couldn't see the webcam there. This is a built-in webcam on a Sony VAIO. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

Rupert, Aug 10, 2015
  2. kimmy# Win User

Webcam stopped working

The webcam on my windows 10 laptop has stopped working. cannot use skype

Original title/subject: (Webcam)

kimmy#, Aug 10, 2015
  3. logitech webcam Pro 9000 and "launcher_main.exe has stopped working!

Help! logitech webcam Pro 9000 and "launcher_main.exe has stopped working!

CherylWheeler.AZ, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

webcam has stopped working

1. webcam has stopped working - Similar Threads - webcam has stopped

2. webcam stopped working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webcam stopped working in windows 11: My webcam stopped working in Windows 11. I tried all the fixes I could find with no luck. Any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-stopped-working-in-windows-11/8e571656-decc-4e82-8709-b3ef9c8c3dc8
  3. External Webcam stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Webcam stopped working: My webcam was working fine, I went for a 15 min break came back and it will no longer show images, it shows it is still getting power, as well the mic that is built in keeps flashing as though it is connecting and disconnecting. In device manager there is no camera showing in...
  4. Webcam stopped working

Webcam stopped working: I have an HP tower I bought in the Fall of 2020 along with a webcam on Amazon, which is plug and play. It worked fine on several of the Zoom sessions I needed to be on. I recently needed to use it again, but it wouldn't work. I have done all the suggested fixes, i.e. given...
  5. laptip webcam stopped working

laptip webcam stopped working: My laptop webcam used to work until recently. It seems like a windows 10 update has affected it. I have a samsung laptop and I have checked my privacy settings good, disabled and enabled drivers, tried the realtech driver and checked for intel drivers to no avail. The...
  6. Built-In Windows 10 Laptop Webcam Has Stopped Working

Built-In Windows 10 Laptop Webcam Has Stopped Working: My built-in webcam has stopped working. The camera program starts up and the camera light comes on, but there is no image. The device is detected in Device Manager. I have tried about fifteen different fixes so far, so quite a few. Camera has full permissions, driver...
  7. Webcam Suddenly Stopped Working

Webcam Suddenly Stopped Working: I went to go use my webcam for an exam that is on my computer and when I got to the webcam check my computer could not detect the camera that is built in. So, I exited out of the exam process and went to camera app now my webcam is not detected at all and I used my webcam...
  8. Aspire VN7-571G U3E1 Webcam has suddenly stopped working

Aspire VN7-571G U3E1 Webcam has suddenly stopped working: I have got an Acer Aspire V Nitro or to be exact - Aspire VN7-571G U3E1 - running Windows 10 Home preinstalled which I bought in 2016 and which ran just fine until recently when the integrated laptop webcam stopped working all of a sudden. The webcam had been working fine for...
  9. webcam stopped working

webcam stopped working: My webcam stopped working. If I start the camera app there is a screen of dark colored static, never an image. Have uninstalled & reinstalled cameras regular and infrared, updated drivers, rolled back drivers, repeatedly scanned for hardware changes, dxdiag, webcam...
  10. Fixed "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcams)

Fixed "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcams): Microsoft has fixed the "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcam) that occurred when using the Logitech Software. The issue was caused when Microsoft originally removed support for compressed MJPG and H.264 streams for webcams with the launch of Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ox803fb005