Windows 10: Webcam images show in reverse or upside down on Windows10

Discus and support Webcam images show in reverse or upside down on Windows10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Most laptops and computers come with a webcam that you can use with teleconferencing […] This article Webcam images show in reverse or upside... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 8, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Webcam images show in reverse or upside down on Windows10

WinClub, Nov 8, 2020

2. asus a52f webcam image upside down

One question, did you just run vsnp2uvc.exe or did you install the driver another way? I too have the Asus K52F with upside down Skype.

John 70834, Nov 8, 2020
  3. asus a52f webcam image upside down

Hopefully this will help someone ..
    I had the same issue on asus xf2f /k52f . The issue has been caused by asus installing the webcams upside down and then using the driver to update the image. Unfortunately asus will not be updating the driver .

Using the vid and pid for the webcam I found the following driver for a sonix webcam 5.8.55133.208.

https://restore.solutions/hardware/usb/vid_13d3/pid_5130/#USBVID13D3PID5130
    The driver is also listed under IMC Networks Periferica USB Composita

This is so far working without issues. Webcam appears the right way in Skype ! No tinkering with regedit required.

feidhlimdh, Nov 8, 2020
  4. robmar0se Win User

asus a52f webcam image upside down

Thanks for highlighting this. The laptop has been returned, but will pass this info on.

robmar0se, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Webcam images show in reverse or upside down on Windows10 - Similar Threads - Webcam images show

2. ASUS computer camera, Windows 7, shows image upside down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS computer camera, Windows 7, shows image upside down: This is a wide-spread problem with lots of advice online none of which has been helpful. The in-built camera has, for a long time, inverted the image whereas it didn't before. It's very disconcerting when I'm on a virtual session with someone. One of the suggestions I've seen...
  3. ASUS computer camera, Windows 7, shows image upside down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS computer camera, Windows 7, shows image upside down: This is a wide-spread problem with lots of advice online none of which has been helpful. The in-built camera has, for a long time, inverted the image whereas it didn't before. It's very disconcerting when I'm on a virtual session with someone. One of the suggestions I've seen...
  4. WebCam is upside down Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    WebCam is upside down Windows 10: How can I flip my screen? When I join a Zoom meeting, my webcam is upside down. I also thought there quick keyboard keys I could use. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!!!...
  5. Image is upside down in Camera App and Face Sign In

Image is upside down in Camera App and Face Sign In: Dear Microsoft, a few days ago I have purchased a Asus ZenBook with Windows 10 Home 64. The Camera App as well as Face sign in were working properly. After installing recent Windows updates 2004 and updates for all other apps on the computer, face sign in was not working...
  6. Screen Upside down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Upside down: Everything on the screen went upside down. It started after closing the new stranger things 3 game.I triered restarting Windows but no help then tried some hotkeys that didn't work either....
  7. my webcam upside down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my webcam upside down: what is the simplist way to solve the problem of my upside down webcam since i updated from windows7 to windows 10 i have an asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-webcam-upside-down/3838a377-748a-4c1d-a1fd-dbe21d184a12
  8. Upside down thumbnails

Upside down thumbnails: I have just got a Samsung Edge phone, and when I download photos to my laptop, all the thumbnails are upside down, although the photos are the right way up. This doesn't happen when I download from my 'proper' camera, only from phone. Any suggestions appreciated as this is...
  9. camera shows upside down

camera shows upside down: camera shows upside down windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-shows-upside-down/2728899f-5783-4c45-94f9-f12dec0ea839
  10. asus a52f webcam image upside down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus a52f webcam image upside down: Asus a52f laptop w10/64 video picture is upside down. Device manager, okay no red/yellow marks, info Device USB\VID_13D3&PID_5130&MI_00\7&3222d138&0&0000 - driver provided by MS version 10.0.10240.16384 (2006!). Looked on the Asus website only shows drivers for win7. Any...