Windows 10: Webcam/Imaging Drivers Missing

Discus and support Webcam/Imaging Drivers Missing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! Recently I was trying to install Sony Imaging Webcam in order to use my camera as a webcam. When I download the program, it says it installs it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Respexts, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Webcam/Imaging Drivers Missing

Hi!

Recently I was trying to install Sony Imaging Webcam in order to use my camera as a webcam. When I download the program, it says it installs it, but when I go to my devices it is not there as a source. I looked around and there was no sources for webcam, camera, or any sort of drivers like that. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times.

I installed the same software on a different computer to see if it was the software, but it worked fine on the other computer.

Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Respexts
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Respexts, Dec 28, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    missing webcam drivers dell laptop

Hi,

This can occur when the driver is outdated or corrupted. What other steps have you tried so far to troubleshoot the issue. To isolate your concern, we recommend checking the driver in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps
    below:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select Show Hidden
      Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select Update
      Driver Software.
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.

For any results, kindly update this thread.

Rey Bel1, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Webcam/Imaging Drivers Missing

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

It is possible that your Imaging Devices may be missing can be due to outdated drivers. For us to assist you further, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried uninstalling then reinstall your webcam?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Webcam/Imaging Drivers Missing

1. Webcam/Imaging Drivers Missing - Similar Threads - Webcam Imaging Drivers

2. Missing driver for webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing driver for webcam: My Laptop has no webcam, so I have to use my USB web-cam but it won't work, it's FCC code is DF601402, and windows says it's USB\VID_093A&PID_2468&REV_0100, and the USB video device driver can't start. OS is windows 10 X64...
  3. Missing driver for webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing driver for webcam: My Laptop has no webcam, so I have to use my USB web-cam but it won't work, it's FCC code is DF601402, and windows says it's USB\VID_093A&PID_2468&REV_0100, and the USB video device driver can't start. OS is windows 10 X64...
  4. Missing driver for webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Webcam Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam Driver: Recently I converted windows 7 to windows 10 and I lost built in Camera driver from my laptop HP computer. Could you help to install webcam driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-driver/fc6f63ee-c1ec-4327-b47f-1ccd30916fb7
  6. Webcam driver is missing from device manager

Webcam driver is missing from device manager: About a year ago, I bought a HP Probook 650 G1 and Memory Express installed Windows 10. They did not verify everything was working before selling it, I guess. Usually, installing/updating drivers resolves the issue but I still cannot get the built-in webcam working. Under...
  7. webcam driver missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webcam driver missing in device manager: several times i install and uninstall the HP universal camera driver. but i cannot see it on my device manager. and i don't have imaging devices too. By the way my unit is HP EliteBook 820 64bit upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. since then the camera doesn't work. i have...
  8. Webcam missing

Webcam missing: Hello, I haven't use my old lap top in a couple of years. However, my new laptop recently crashed and I had to bring out my HP laptop. The webcam is missing and not working. I've troubleshooted the problem, and I still cannot resolve this issue. Does anyone have any...
  9. Webcam Mirrored Image

Webcam Mirrored Image: How do I change webcam image from a mirror image to a corrected image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-mirrored-image/f7f1ebdf-3fa5-4e02-9fbd-bd1ef441bdb4
  10. missing webcam

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing webcam: I have an msi GS63 stealth gaming laptop and i can see clearly that it has a webcam but it says that there is no web cam a lot of post say to click fn-f6 or go to device manger and click imagery devices but its not there even though i clicked show hidden apps or icons or...