Windows 10: Webcam in start, opens wrong program

Discus and support Webcam in start, opens wrong program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i click on the webcam in start list, it opens maps, is there a way to change the program to, open my webcam, I have looked everywhere. please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Demonic Entity, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Webcam in start, opens wrong program

when i click on the webcam in start list, it opens maps, is there a way to change the program to,

open my webcam, I have looked everywhere. please help, i just need it to open my webcam !!!

:)

Demonic Entity, Aug 24, 2019
  2. mc-dexter Win User

High Quality Webcam Program?

Just like the title... i want a program what will use all the capabilities/resolution of my webcam or at least around 1mega-pixel, and yes its for chat with the other half when not together *Laugh :laugh:

so any suggestions of any program what is able to take advantage of anything over 640 - 480 resolution would be great.

mc-dexter, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Evga Step up program? Wrong address

*Roll Eyes Webcam in start, opens wrong program :rolleyes:hi i put my 8800GTS in for the Step up program and my address was wrong do i just email them or cancel it and start it again bacuase the postage price is to low

Live OR Die, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Webcam in start, opens wrong program

laptop webcam is out of order

Since you've mentioned that you already tried checking for the webcam driver, we suggest running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. This will diagnose and resolve hardware related issues. To do so, please refer to these steps:

• From the Start menu, type troubleshooting and then press Enter.
    • Under Hardware and Sound, click Configure a device.
    • The troubleshooter will open, click Next.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Lov Dollente, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Webcam in start, opens wrong program

1. Webcam in start, opens wrong program - Similar Threads - Webcam start opens

2. Certain programs started not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain programs started not opening: As of a month or two, I would boot up a program only to execute It showed as open in the task manager, but there was no window. It would also allow me to boot up the same programs multiple times but without any window showing up still. Some of the programs that won't open...
  3. Certain programs started not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain programs started not opening: As of a month or two, I would boot up a program only to execute It showed as open in the task manager, but there was no window. It would also allow me to boot up the same programs multiple times but without any window showing up still. Some of the programs that won't open...
  4. Certain programs started not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A Program in Start bar but not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Program in Start bar but not opening: [ATTACH] Please take a look task bar there is a additional space before settings application How to remove that ?? This is happening after system restore for recent system restore point....
  6. .jar file is opened with the wrong program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .jar file is opened with the wrong program?: Hey, I wanted to get Minecraft Mods, which are .jar files. But at some point I clicked on "Open with" and now the files open with the Explorer! But I need the normal .jar files. Does anyone know how to reset the default opening of files? LG .jar Datei wird mit falschem...
  7. Open programs moving to wrong monitor

Open programs moving to wrong monitor: I have three monitors plus my home theatre plugged into my computer. When I go to work I switch off monitors one and three, the home theatre is plugged in constantly and monitor two displays my security cameras. What's annoying is that lately not sure what update this started...
  8. Issue in opening Program in wrong version.

Issue in opening Program in wrong version.: ho2.exe is a c# program I wrote (VS 2017 Community), at the moment installed in version 1.6 . Months ago, when it was version 1.1, I associated the extension .ho2pro with this program. Now, when I double click a file *.ho2pro, ho2.exe starts, but with the old version 1.1 ....
  9. keyboard opens wrong programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard opens wrong programs: My Asus ROG Maximus PC ( Asus ROG Claymore keyboard ) started to work incorrectly because when I try to type using the keyboard it opens different programs instead of typing. I scanned my computer because I thought the issue is caused by malware or virus. However the virus...
  10. Clicking taskbar icon starts wrong program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking taskbar icon starts wrong program.: I have a Bible program in my taskbar that when I click on it, a popup appears asking if I want to continue installing Office Professional 2003, which is already installed. If I let it run the message pops up that is attached by screen capture. Even if I try to start eSword...