Windows 10: Webcam is not working in Zoom

Discus and support Webcam is not working in Zoom in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The webcamera was working well on my Dell laptop. And it is working well now in all apps except Zoom.There, the webcam shows a black screen. I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cayla Ono, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Cayla Ono Win User

Webcam is not working in Zoom

The webcamera was working well on my Dell laptop. And it is working well now in all apps except Zoom.There, the webcam shows a black screen. I checked in the settings and it is turned on. Please help because I do not know what to do then

:)

Cayla Ono, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Webcam permanently zoomed in

Dell All-in-One integrated webcam stays zoomed in. cannot adjust. 4 hrs online with Dell support with them trying to sell me software warranty. Need help. Deleted and reinstalled in device manager, reset, refreshed, installed update driver. ??? Any suggestions

Webcam is not working in Zoom e8fd6020-12c6-477b-8096-7fc4a5568dca.png

Bobby Bass Gibson, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Webcam is not working in Zoom

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Webcam is not working in Zoom

1. Webcam is not working in Zoom - Similar Threads - Webcam working Zoom

2. Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet: I have a Lenovo Flex 5 1870.Both Zoom and Google Meet used to work with this laptop.Recently, Zoom stopped working and I was in a rush and so I followed various troubleshooting steps. That asked for uninstalling my camera in Device Manager and re-scanning for hardware...
  3. Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet: I have a Lenovo Flex 5 1870.Both Zoom and Google Meet used to work with this laptop.Recently, Zoom stopped working and I was in a rush and so I followed various troubleshooting steps. That asked for uninstalling my camera in Device Manager and re-scanning for hardware...
  4. Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install

Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install: Hello,I've got an MSI Leopard GP63 8RE laptop with integrated webcam - I changed the NVMe drive to a larger one this past weekend, and in doing so it forced me to use the 20H2 version of Windows 10 and now the video camera, which was working fine before the upgrade, will not...
  6. Why will my Webcam not work on zoom

Why will my Webcam not work on zoom: Why will the Webcam on My laptop not work when I am on zoom ? I have checked the settings all ok I have allowed apps to access camera I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom The camera works fine at any other time...
  7. webcam Professional lens 10x optical zoom not working

webcam Professional lens 10x optical zoom not working: I have a Professional lens 10x optical zoom webcam with microphone and my windows 10 2014 version does not display it correctly. It has the headphones and speaker icon in the settings bot not the camera. It also does not have it in the registry under its name, and the other...
  8. WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does.

WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does.: Hi I have Windows 10 Pro with all update also drivers. I have installed an usb WebCam and Windows 10 shows it in Settings --> Bluetooth & other devices. The WebCam also appears in the Control Panel --> Device Manager under the label Imaging Devices. The Microphone of the...
  9. Zoom webcam not working on Acer Aspire M

Zoom webcam not working on Acer Aspire M: Trying to connect the app Zoom to my Acer Aspire M so that I can use the device camera. The app is Zoom which is like Skype. When in Zoom the video just flashes and will not connect to the laptop camera. Maybe I need to add the app to the app list under Camera Settings? How...
  10. Webcam Zoom in Skype

Webcam Zoom in Skype: I have the latest version of Skype. I am able to see my webcam image in the video configuration section, but it is zoomed in too close. Is there a way to adjust the zoom, using Skype or some software-based method? Major001...