Windows 10: webcam is not working

Discus and support webcam is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My webcam is not working after window 10 update.I tried so many solution,but still not detecting even in device manager webcam driver is missing`... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PRASHANTSHEKHAR1, Nov 24, 2018.

1. webcam is not working

My webcam is not working after window 10 update.I tried so many solution,but still not detecting even in device manager webcam driver is missing`

:)

PRASHANTSHEKHAR1, Nov 24, 2018

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Webcam had disappeared

Hi,

The webcam may have stopped working due to hardware failure, or a loose cable that connects it to the device’s motherboard. We suggest that you try to show hidden devices in
    Device Manager by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Click on the View tab and select Show hidden devices.

If you are seeing the webcam drivers, uninstall them. Then restart your device to check if Windows will be able to recognize the webcam and will install the drivers.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Nov 24, 2018
  4. AndreePin Win User

webcam is not working

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

webcam is not working

1. webcam is not working - Similar Threads - webcam working

2. Webcam not working in HP Omen Laptop with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam not working in HP Omen Laptop with windows 11: My webcam not working in HP Omen Laptop with Windows 11. It is not appearing in the Device Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-not-working-in-hp-omen-laptop-with-windows/de9a2b93-8486-4f06-9316-5d1e21258e85
  3. Webcam not working in HP Omen Laptop with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam not working in HP Omen Laptop with windows 11: My webcam not working in HP Omen Laptop with Windows 11. It is not appearing in the Device Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-not-working-in-hp-omen-laptop-with-windows/de9a2b93-8486-4f06-9316-5d1e21258e85
  4. My Webcam only works in OBS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Webcam only works in OBS.: I just got a Lifecam 3000 hd and it works fine with OBS, the resolution is very small though. not hd at allWhen using discord or websites where i can select the camera it just shows up as black.It works when i use it via OBS in Discord but its annoying to always activate the...
  5. My Webcam only works in OBS.

My Webcam only works in OBS.: I just got a Lifecam 3000 hd and it works fine with OBS, the resolution is very small though. not hd at allWhen using discord or websites where i can select the camera it just shows up as black.It works when i use it via OBS in Discord but its annoying to always activate the...
  6. My Webcam only works in OBS.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Webcam only works in OBS.: I just got a Lifecam 3000 hd and it works fine with OBS, the resolution is very small though.When using discord or websites where i can select the camera it just shows up as black.It works when i use it via OBS in Discord but its annoying to always activate the camera in a...
  7. My intergrated webcam connected to this computer works on evry other app apart from browsers

My intergrated webcam connected to this computer works on evry other app apart from browsers: I have tried Discord and skype and they all work great on those apps but when i try to use it on a browser it doesnt work and most apps say that i have denied access to them but i haven't I also found this question but there was never a resoulution?...
  8. My intergrated webcam connected to this computer works on evry other app apart from browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My intergrated webcam connected to this computer works on evry other app apart from browsers: I have tried Discord and skype and they all work great on those apps but when i try to use it on a browser it doesnt work and most apps say that i have denied access to them but i haven't I also found this question but there was never a resoulution?...
  9. My intergrated webcam connected to this computer works on evry other app apart from browsers

10. 2 Webcams but only 1 mic working

2 Webcams but only 1 mic working: I have 2 Lenovo Idea pad Flex 5 laptops with Win 10 - this problem occurs on both, but not on my Acer Nitro 5.So I want to use 2 external Webcams Logitech C920s & Anker C200 with OBSBoth Webcams work on their own, but if both are plugged in the cameras work but only one mic...