Windows 10: webcam keeps adjusting / flickering back and forth

Discus and support webcam keeps adjusting / flickering back and forth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 and I have a LifeCam Cinema. Whenever I open the Camera app to test my webcam, it always flickers / adjusts back and forth,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by daw9801, Sep 5, 2019.

1. daw9801 Win User

webcam keeps adjusting / flickering back and forth

I'm running Windows 10 and I have a LifeCam Cinema.

Whenever I open the Camera app to test my webcam, it always flickers / adjusts back and forth, and never shows a still image.

I am dual-booting Windows and Ubuntu Linux. On Ubuntu, the camera works perfectly. Why would this be happening on Windows?

:)

daw9801, Sep 5, 2019

2. External Webcam adjustment

Hi,

Webcams has different settings and configurations which could make adjustments on your device. To resolve your concern, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of your webcam to provide you with appropriate settings and changes needed to adjust and walk you
    through proper navigation and control of your webcam.

If you have other queries, feel free to ask us.

Arthur Rui, Sep 5, 2019
  3. External Webcam adjustment

Thank you Arthur Rue for taking the time to answer my question I appreciate your information very much one thing I'd like to say though I did this one time with everything the way it is But i can't remember how I did it

shooter_13, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Logitech C920 Webcam keeps auto-adjusting mic volume

Check Skype settings...

webcam keeps adjusting / flickering back and forth [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

1. webcam keeps adjusting / flickering back and forth - Similar Threads - webcam keeps adjusting

2. Webcam blinking flickering on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam blinking flickering on Windows 10: Hello, One month ago I renewed my PC, all of this except hard disks. So, I kept the same Windows 10 installation that worked ok on the old machine. It's activated on new PC With the new motherboard and processor I observer two problems: The PC started to get stoned...
  3. Microphone volume adjustment keeps going back to 50

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone volume adjustment keeps going back to 50: Microphone on Webcam volume too low. When I try to increase sound volume in settings the slider keeps going back to 50 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-volume-adjustment-keeps-going-back-to/f71cc17d-80b6-4693-bf28-da6f78610898
  4. Multiple USB Webcams Flickering

Multiple USB Webcams Flickering: Hello, I have a friend that's experiencing extreme flickering on multiple USB webcams. We've tried updating his BIOS for his mother board to the latest version. Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for the webcams, switching USB ports and searching endlessly for...
  5. Screen Flickering Back

Screen Flickering Back: After downloading the most recent Windows update, my screen is flashing black whenever I open file explorer, the calender on the taskbar, and everything else in the bottom right of the taskbar. This doesn’t happen whenever I open chrome or any other Apps on my PC, and I’ve...
  6. Adjusting Webcam Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adjusting Webcam Aspect Ratio: I need to learn how to adjust the "aspect ratio" of my webcam. I am sending videos and they have the "square look" of older TVs. I need to send a widerscreen look of current TVs. I was told to adjust the aspect ratio and honestly I am at wits end on how to do this? Thanks...
  7. Microphone sounds like its rolling back and forth

Microphone sounds like its rolling back and forth: So my microphone worked perfectly until i got this voice changer called voicemod which is a popular voice changer that a lot of my friends have and i got it and only had it for a few minutes then got rid of the thing because i realized that it messed up my mic. i tried...
  8. Taskbare icons moving back and forth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbare icons moving back and forth: For the past couple of months, the power icon, wifi icon, volume icon and the arrow up for the hidden icons keep moving back and forth constantly making it frustrating to click on any of them. At first it seemed as this happened for a few minutes at start up, but now it is...
  9. Logitech C920 Webcam keeps auto-adjusting mic volume

Logitech C920 Webcam keeps auto-adjusting mic volume: Hi, my logitech c920 webcam that i use to chat on skype; keeps auto adjusting its volume in windows (attached - sound properties) from a good sound volume of 50% to muffling and distorted levels of 80%-90%. Ive checked the logitech software. I dont know where else to look?...
  10. Logitech C920 Webcam keeps auto-adjusting mic volume

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech C920 Webcam keeps auto-adjusting mic volume: Hi, my logitech c920 webcam that i use to chat on skype; keeps auto adjusting its volume in windows (attached - sound properties) from a good sound volume of 50% to muffling and distorted levels of 80%-90%. Ive checked the logitech software. I dont know where else to look?...