Windows 10: Webcam keeps getting disconnected

Discus and support Webcam keeps getting disconnected in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to ask regarding the problem that I have with my webcam. After I switch on my webcam, after some time, it will keep turned off and on, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RC_s, Nov 6, 2020.

1. RC_s Win User

Webcam keeps getting disconnected

I'd like to ask regarding the problem that I have with my webcam. After I switch on my webcam, after some time, it will keep turned off and on, and when it's off, it seems that my webcam was not detected.

Attached are the videos converted to GIF, one is produced using Zoom meeting, and other one is from the Windows camera app.

Using Zoom:

Webcam keeps getting disconnected 71ffa439-ebcc-431e-be22-8ba488a0d42f?upload=true.gif

Using Camera App

Webcam keeps getting disconnected 28e7aa2d-e995-4f16-ac77-2d113e1730e2?upload=true.gif

Device as stated in device manager is BisonCam, NB Pro. I tried to update the driver but Windows said that the best drivers are already installed.

Is this a software issue or hardware issue?

:)

RC_s, Nov 6, 2020

2. Webcam disconnected

Hi,

My integrated webcam appears to be "disconnected".

The device manager lists it under "hidden devices" : USB2.0 1.3M UVC WebCam. The icon is light gray (not active).

Under device "properties" the status says The HW device is currently not connected to the PC (code 45). To correct this problem, reconnect the HW device to the computer. It is not just a driver issue, which is up to date.

How can I reconnect my webcam ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Pierrevanraemdonck, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Nov 6, 2020
  4. cereberus Win User

Hyper-v keeps getting disconnected with RS1

Only user but keep getting disconnected since upgrading Pro N to RS1
    Any suggestions?

Edit: THOUGHT I found problem. My wifi adaptor on pc had got bridge linked with the hyper-v virtual router and that was confusing things. Also explains why I was getting an internet icon.

Reset wifi and now ok.

EDIT 2: ARRGH - Problem is back

Webcam keeps getting disconnected [​IMG]

cereberus, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Webcam keeps getting disconnected - Similar Threads - Webcam keeps getting

2. Drive keeps getting disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive keeps getting disconnected: I have a new Dell XPS 8950 that has several issues. One of these is that one of my drives often disconnects and I cannot access any of the data. This is a drive specifically for my photographs. Some times while working on a photo within an app, I go to save some edits and I...
  3. Keep getting disconnected to network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting disconnected to network: I have strong connection and I dont have issue on other devices. This desktop keeps getting disconnected no matter what. Every 10 minutes or earlier it will disconnect from network. I have LAN connection so I un plug and plug back in the cable but the issue still the same....
  4. Keep getting disconnected to network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep getting disconnected to network: I have strong connection and I dont have issue on other devices. This desktop keeps getting disconnected no matter what. Every 10 minutes or earlier it will disconnect from network. I have LAN connection so I un plug and plug back in the cable but the issue still the same....
  5. keep getting disconnected on WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep getting disconnected on WIFI: I can only connect to WIFI since right now I dont have cable to use. I keep getting disconnected even im just sitting right beside the modem. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-disconnected-on-wifi/cec8c687-dd97-4843-b7a5-051f63e696ff
  6. keep getting disconnected on WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keep getting disconnected on WIFI: I can only connect to WIFI since right now I dont have cable to use. I keep getting disconnected even im just sitting right beside the modem. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-disconnected-on-wifi/cec8c687-dd97-4843-b7a5-051f63e696ff
  7. keep getting disconnected on WIFI

8. Webcam keeps getting disconnected Error code: 0xA00F4289 and 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam keeps getting disconnected Error code: 0xA00F4289 and 0xA00F4244: I'd like to ask regarding the problem that I have with my webcam. After I switch on my webcam, after some time, it will keep turned off and on, and when it's off, it seems that my webcam was not detected. Attached are the videos converted to GIF, one is produced using Zoom...
  9. Webcam disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam disconnected: Hi, My integrated webcam appears to be "disconnected". The device manager lists it under "hidden devices" : USB2.0 1.3M UVC WebCam. The icon is light gray not active. Under device "properties" the status says The HW device is currently not connected to the PC code 45. To...
  10. WiFi keeps getting disconnected

WiFi keeps getting disconnected: hi! This problem seem to come out out of nowhere.. I have already turned off my auto update for windows since that was causing me problems BSOD with my drivers before. Now all of a sudden my internet connection seems to stop for some reason while im browsing. Also my Wifi...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera keeps connecting and disconnecting

2. webcam keeps disconnecting windows 10