Windows 10: webcam microphone is not recognized as plug and play

Discus and support webcam microphone is not recognized as plug and play in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; webcam microphone is not recognized as plug and play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnPeterson164, Sep 13, 2020.

1. webcam microphone is not recognized as plug and play

webcam microphone is not recognized as plug and play

:)

JohnPeterson164, Sep 13, 2020

2. After plugging in my webcam (Amcrest), my microphone (Blue Yeti) 'malfunctions' and is no longer being recognized by Windows 10.

After plugging in my webcam (Amcrest), my microphone (Blue Yeti) 'malfunctions' and is no longer being recognized by Windows 10. I don't know how to enable the microphone again, all the apps that use that microphone by default have it not appear anymore.
    I tried disabling the webcam mic, but that didn't work. Its like when plugging it in it doesn't exist to the computer or any of my apps. How can I fix my mic?

If this is a sign that the mic is broken, I'll probably get a new one or replace the chord.

NotgivingyouMyrealname, Sep 13, 2020
  3. DyerWolf Win User
    Recognize a Microphone is Plugged in at Startup

I have a computer with a single dual headphone/microphone jack. Realtek is installed to manage the driver. If I plug a microphone in, Realtek pops up and asks me what I've plugged in. If I click "microphone" it works fine. But if I leave the microphone in,
    shut down the computer, and turn it back on, the microphone does not work. I'd have to take it out and reinsert it for the computer to recognize it again (alternatively, if I click in Realtek and click on the little black icon representing the jack, I can
    trigger the pop-up window and tell the computer a microphone is plugged in. But I don't want to have to do that all the time).

In sum, how do I get the computer to recognize a microphone is still plugged in after each reboot?

Thanks.

DyerWolf, Sep 13, 2020
  4. webcam microphone is not recognized as plug and play

SF-666 condenser microphone

My system does not recognize the SF-666 condenser microphone. The only place I have to plug it into is the headphones port/audio jack. When I plug it in is says 'You just plugged a device into the audio jack', but it does not recognize it as an external
    microphone. I have followed all the steps provided in this community like ensuring that the drivers are up to date etc, but still nothing is working. Any other suggestions? Is it a Windows 10 issue?

Carl Mak_1, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

webcam microphone is not recognized as plug and play

1. webcam microphone is not recognized as plug and play - Similar Threads - webcam microphone recognized

2. SimpleTech HD - Not Recognized as Plug N Play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SimpleTech HD - Not Recognized as Plug N Play: I have a new computer and pulled out my SimpleTech 96300-41001-012 external hard drive. Plugged it in and it is not recognized. No driver loaded for it.I did notice that my old cable has a filter on it but not sure that is relevant.Where do I find a driver for this model?...
  3. SimpleTech HD - Not Recognized as Plug N Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SimpleTech HD - Not Recognized as Plug N Play: I have a new computer and pulled out my SimpleTech 96300-41001-012 external hard drive. Plugged it in and it is not recognized. No driver loaded for it.I did notice that my old cable has a filter on it but not sure that is relevant.Where do I find a driver for this model?...
  4. Problem recognising new plug and play webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem recognising new plug and play webcam: Hi, I've recently purchased a general plug n play webcam no brand to replace a very old, but still working, Microsoft webcam V700, to improve image clarity. My PC won't recognise the new webcam and tells me that it doesn't detect a driver. I have tried all available USB...
  5. Plug and Play Webcam Display Problem

Plug and Play Webcam Display Problem: I recently bought a webcam and had trouble installing it. After finally getting Windows to detect the webcam I have had issues with apps detecting the camera. The only app that seems to pick up the camera is the Camera app but it just displays randomly changing colours. I...
  6. webcam not recognized

webcam not recognized: I purchased a webcam, plugged it in to the USB, it looked like it was working and suddenly stopped when I tried to move it. I've tried the troubleshooting, unplugging and plugging it back in, turning the system off and on, checked Settings, etc. Think I may have gotten a...
  7. microphone and webcam

microphone and webcam: I am using VAIO Intel cor i3 processor 2.20 Ghz. I used webcam and built in microphone for skype calls but now both of them are not working. I dont know whether they are physically damaged or there is some error in the software. Please help. Also i have Ms Office not...
  8. Plug and play cameras not recognized after update

Plug and play cameras not recognized after update: My digital cameras stopped being recognized after my pc's both were updated October 2018. There is no software or driver downloads, they both worked fine until Microsoft did their update. Help?...
  9. USB plug and Play microphone not working properly

USB plug and Play microphone not working properly: Hi, I have a problem with thi plug and play devices, its a microphone and the problem is it's too quiet. The solution I've found is to uninstall the device form the USB tab in devmgmt.msc, reboot the system and then plug in the microphone and let windows re-install it. Now,...
  10. None of the microphones plug-in play work

None of the microphones plug-in play work: *Sad I have done everything I know to do from uninstalling, reinstalling, getting a new usb sound card -- everything. I have using Windows 10. And I have several mics most in headphones, but one external usb mic. Everyone of them work for a moment -- then mute themselves...