Windows 10: WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST

Discus and support WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having a problem accessing webcam on my dell EPS laptop. I have tried all given advice, tried all the actions or offered information on how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VNHARRIS172, May 22, 2020.

1. WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST

I am having a problem accessing webcam on my dell EPS laptop. I have tried all given advice, tried all the actions or offered information on how to solve it but nothing works. Webcam not listed, neither are imaging devices listed on device manager. I did a search and checked for faulty driver devices but nothing appears or solve my problem.

I went to device manager-action-monitors unknown device-network adaptors-game-video-and controllers etc. I have tried practically everything but nothing works!

I tried the dell catalogue, and it sends me back to windows.

I have tried Microsoft, and was advice webcam does not work with windows 10. Why is this I have not received a credible answer. They say try and check in latest updates to see if that is what caused the problem?

I have since missed several meetings because my webcam just wont work! I am not fed up!

CAN ANYONE HELP - TELL ME WHY MY WEBCAM CANNOT WORK WITH MY DELL XPS ON WINDOWS 10??

:)

VNHARRIS172, May 22, 2020
  2. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

3. Ma. Lau Win User
    no webcam listed in device manager

You can run the Hardware troubleshooter. This will help us diagnose and might run a resolution to your webcam driver.

• Press Windows key+X and select Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshoot in the Search Control Panel box.
    • Click Troubleshooting and then select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the onscreen instruction to troubleshoot the issue.
    If the issue still persists and unable to find the driver of your webcam on Device Manager you can contact the manufacturer for better assistance.

Ma. Lau, May 22, 2020
  4. WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST

Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10

HI there,

I have an HP Envy with Windows 10 and can't seem to get my webcam / camera to work.

It is not listed on the Device Manager list.

Thanks for the help.

JP

JacquiProspero, May 22, 2020
Thema:

WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST

1. WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST - Similar Threads - WEBCAM LISTED DEVICE

2. USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list: Therefore, I cannot select the USB speakers as an audio output. These speakers are not listed in the Playback device list from the audio icon in the task bar.See pictures below...
  3. Surface Laptop is not listing in child's device list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Surface Laptop is not listing in child's device list: Hi There I have added my son's surface laptop in my family safety group but that device is not listing my son's profile. Also my family Windows 10 PC is not listing my younger son's profile and not getting any activity report for him Could you please help me to fix it?...
  4. Headset not on the device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not on the device list.: So I got a new headset a day ago and this ASUS Laptop Around Christmas. So the hardware or whatever is NVIDIA. I am trying to figure out how to enable it within my pc so I can hear from it because as of right now even if it is plugged in the audio still comes from the...
  5. Device list,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device list,: As you can see, my laptop is connected to my microsoft account, but somehow isn't when I open microsoft store to download something. I am logged on into this laptop with that same account, and have the system requirements for that game as well.[ATTACH]...
  6. Webcam - Imaging device not listed in Device Manager

Webcam - Imaging device not listed in Device Manager: I have tried repeatedly but unsuccessfully to get the webcam to work. I have been advised to go to device manager and click on camera or imaging device. But neither camera nor imaging device are listed in the device manager. I likewise tried other routes-device...
  7. My Laptop's Webcam is not Listed in Device Manager

My Laptop's Webcam is not Listed in Device Manager: I have been having a problem with my laptop's built-in webcam not being detected at all for awhile now. I have looked at many Youtube tutorials on this issue and so far none have worked. My laptop's webcam is an HP TrueVision HD Webcam. There is no updated driver available...
  8. My integrated webcam is not listed in Device Manager,

My integrated webcam is not listed in Device Manager,: My integrated webcam is not listed in Device Manager, is not operating onDell Inspiron R 53537. How do I reinstall Integrated Webcam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-integrated-webcam-is-not-listed-in-device/d9feb144-2ef4-4173-b395-bdccfd009366
  9. Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10

Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10: HI there, I have an HP Envy with Windows 10 and can't seem to get my webcam / camera to work. It is not listed on the Device Manager list. Thanks for the help. JP...
  10. My Device List

My Device List: My laptop shows up twice under devices and not sure which one to delete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-device-list/0ac7964c-ea15-4fa2-9899-dc5e57e857fa