Windows 10: Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...

Discus and support Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My camera is not working. I tried all the possible ways to start the camera. Read all the community posts regarding the same but my problem still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rohitdange99, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...

My camera is not working. I tried all the possible ways to start the camera. Read all the community posts regarding the same but my problem still persists. I also followed the same steps from this threadhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-not-working-in-acer-predator-helios-300/ce49bbc2-fb96-4a59-986f-08f5105ecd0dPlease help me !I even formatted my laptop, downgraded it from windows 11 to 10 considering that there is some bug in 11.After starting the camera app > The Led light starts blinking, but not my camera Please get me out of this problem.Please find that my d

:)

rohitdange99, Jan 14, 2022

2. Green led light is on but camera is not working.

my acer predetor laptop's camera is not working, green led light is on but camera is not working, i had tried,

1. update driver.

2. installing and unstalling camera driver.

3. enabling all camera setting in privacy setting.

with no luck,

screen shot is attached herewith
    Webcam not working  LED light blinking green but camera not working  Acer Predator Helios... 25619dfa-f60f-463e-90bb-e3cbcff04f7e?upload=true.png

BasantaShrestha3, Jan 14, 2022
  3. AtinModi Win User
    Webcam not working in Acer Predator Helios 300 (PH315-51)

I have an Acer Predator PH315-51, and my inbuilt camera doesn't work anymore. It used to work before. I have tried all the debugging steps mentioned in other threads like rolling back the drivers, resetting the camera app, and even reinstalling windows,
    but nothing seems to work. When trying to open the camera app it shows the error code 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> (0x80070018). In the device manager, the camera is showing as USB Boot, and in driver details, it is showing the following details:

Driver Provider: Microsoft

Driver Date: 21-06-2006

Driver Version: 10.0.19041.423

Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows

I have also tried to update my driver to Realtek PC Camera Driver 10.0.10586.11207 manually. Still, now when I try to open up the camera app, it shows the error code 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> (0x800705AA).

Please help me fix this issue.

AtinModi, Jan 14, 2022
  4. panascon Win User

Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...

LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.

Yes but what should I do to make this LED light start blinking. Can you please suggest any ways to stop the lag for my laptop....its not working properly

panascon, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...

1. Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios... - Similar Threads - Webcam working LED

2. Acer Predator Helios 300 GTX 1060 Graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Predator Helios 300 GTX 1060 Graphics card not working: My laptop had a blue screen of death, and now the graphics card wont show up in device manager, and the fans of the laptop wont come on. Even the NVIDIA control panel wont open. Please help!...
  3. Acer Predator Helios 300 GTX 1060 Graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Predator Helios 300 GTX 1060 Graphics card not working: My laptop had a blue screen of death, and now the graphics card wont show up in device manager, and the fans of the laptop wont come on. Even the NVIDIA control panel wont open. Please help!...
  4. camera green light showing but camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera green light showing but camera not working: camera app showing green but black screen appers when i take photo it takes of laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-green-light-showing-but-camera-not-working/15144928-7438-41eb-98a4-7fa90b754f38
  5. Acer Predator Helios 300 RTX 2060 graphic card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Predator Helios 300 RTX 2060 graphic card not working: My laptop's graphic cardRTX 2060 stopped working after playing valorant which was copied from my friend's laptop. The device manager recognizes the graphic card but it doesn't work or show up in DXDIAG. Even the NVIDIA control panel doesn't open. I tried reinstalling...
  6. Acer Predator Helios 300 RTX 2060 graphic card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Predator Helios 300 RTX 2060 graphic card not working: My laptop's graphic cardRTX 2060 stopped working after playing valorant which was copied from my friend's laptop. The device manager recognizes the graphic card but it doesn't work or show up in DXDIAG. Even the NVIDIA control panel doesn't open. I tried reinstalling...
  7. Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...: My camera is not working. I tried all the possible ways to start the camera. Read all the community posts regarding the same but my problem still persists. I also followed the same steps from this...
  8. Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...: My camera is not working. I tried all the possible ways to start the camera. Read all the community posts regarding the same but my problem still persists. I also followed the same steps from this...
  9. Webcam not working in Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51

Webcam not working in Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51: I have an Acer Predator PH315-51, and my inbuilt camera doesn't work anymore. It used to work before. I have tried all the debugging steps mentioned in other threads like rolling back the drivers, resetting the camera app, and even reinstalling windows, but nothing seems to...
  10. Green led light is on but camera is not working.

Green led light is on but camera is not working.: my acer predetor laptop's camera is not working, green led light is on but camera is not working, i had tried, 1. update driver. 2. installing and unstalling camera driver. 3. enabling all camera setting in privacy setting. with no luck, screen shot is attached...