Windows 10: Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera

Discus and support Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can see the camera HP Webcam HD2300 in the device manager. the software is up to date. When I open zoom settings the camera is working. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BobSharples, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera

I can see the camera HP Webcam HD2300 in the device manager. the software is up to date. When I open zoom settings the camera is working. However, when I make zoom calls the camera is not working. This started happening yesterday in Teams and it affects everything.

I have another webcam and this things happens.

can you please advise?

Bob

:)

BobSharples, Jun 5, 2020

2. Camera App not working & low FPS rate in Skype/Hangouts

Hello all!

I have some strange problem with my webcam.
    When I open the Camera app I get "Something went wrong" 0xa00f4273 error.
    ... and the application crashes after that

In Skype/Hangouts the camera is working BUT the frame rates per seconds are very low - around 5. So the picture is really laggy.

My driver is: USB2.0 VGA UVC WebCam. Device manager says the driver is up-to-date. In ASUS's website there aren't any webcam drivers.

Do you have any suggestions? Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera :)

Best regards,
    Marin

mdzhigarov, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jun 5, 2020
  4. temp02 Win User

Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera

Skype webcam sound won't work

Terminate Skype, then go to Control panel -> Sound and audio devices -> Audio -> un-check "Use only default devices", restart Skype and see if the webcam audio input is listed.

temp02, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera

1. Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera - Similar Threads - Webcam working Mircosoft

2. webcam and Teams not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webcam and Teams not working: the webcam does not work on my asus laptop, uninstalled and did the scan for harware changes and now it shows USB video devise, but still does no work, and I don't have a USB camera, it's built in, windows 8, any way to fix it? also teams will not download, can use web...
  3. webcam and Teams not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webcam and Teams not working: the webcam does not work on my asus laptop, uninstalled and did the scan for harware changes and now it shows USB video devise, but still does no work, and I don't have a USB camera, it's built in, windows 8, any way to fix it? also teams will not download, can use web...
  4. Camera not working with Skype

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working with Skype: Hi All Lenovo ideapad 305 Windows 10 home 64 bit. All updates Last worked with Skype and Zoom back around June now does not work Camera can be seen working on Lenovo Vantage settings but skype just shows black screen Skype works with external USB camera PC Settings shows...
  5. microsoft teams webcam not working

microsoft teams webcam not working: Yesterday the 23rd of June I was having a school meeting as I was going to on the camera when suddenly it said "No available camera found" this problem was in the camera also.I cannot on the camera as it is stuck zoom and other meetings have access to the camera I need the...
  6. Camera is not clear on Skype webcam and camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera is not clear on Skype webcam and camera: Split from this thread. my camera is not clear on skype web cam and camera. I have tried everything. Nothing helps. wonder if its broken. There are no updated drivers to install. According to computer its working fine. Iv uninstalled it twice no difference. Iv changes the...
  7. Microsoft teams cannot use the webcam but Skype can

Microsoft teams cannot use the webcam but Skype can: I tried everything to be found in the web but it didn't resolve the issue. BTW, my computer is a Dell Inspiron of 2019 Oct Make with integrated webcam....
  8. Teams and Skype is Not Detecting Built in Camera Although Camera Apps Works fine on HP X360...

Teams and Skype is Not Detecting Built in Camera Although Camera Apps Works fine on HP X360...: Hello, We have been facing issue with Teams and Skype Camera. Teams and Skype is Not Detecting Built in Camera Although Camera Apps Works fine. Settings : 1.Camera - Privacy - Allow Apps for your camera is turned on. 2 . Camera - Privacy - Allow Desktop apps to uses...
  9. camera and mic greyed out in Teams but works in zoom and skype

camera and mic greyed out in Teams but works in zoom and skype: hi, My inbuilt camera and mic on a Dell XPS15 cannot be used in teams but can in other programs Skype/Zoom etc This is same issue that others have had and there has been no answer posted. All drivers are up to date....
  10. Logitech C170 webcam not working / green screen in Skype and Windows Camera app

Logitech C170 webcam not working / green screen in Skype and Windows Camera app: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Logitech C170 webcam - when I open Skype or the Windows Camera app, it just shows a dark/ green screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] When I try Facebook video call, it says "hardware access error". Using a desktop PC with Windows 10 (all latest...