Windows 10: webcam problem during Zoom meetings

Discus and support webcam problem during Zoom meetings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; During lockdown my drama group has been recording sketches. I have no camera installed on my Probook 6460b so I bought a webcam. I have found I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaqtil, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Jaqtil Win User

webcam problem during Zoom meetings

During lockdown my drama group has been recording sketches.

I have no camera installed on my Probook 6460b so I bought a webcam. I have found I am well out of sync all the time, not a good look! I dont think its my internet, although I did buy an extender which I am now using. My system is Windows 10.

My pc will not let me use the webcam audio. When I start a Zoom meeting, it says "join with computer audio". If I choose not to join with computer audio, the microphone doesnt work. So what's happening is that I'm using the webcam for video and my pc for audio, which I think may be my problem.

I've been into the pc audio settings and changed the default to "webcam" but when I start Zoom again it says "you will have no sound"

I can't seem to disable the computer's audio which is what I think I need to do?

I have also tried changing the setting for audio to "webcam" within the Zoom app itself but it just records with no sound.

I did take my pc to a computer shop but they werent very helpful and suggested I buy a new pc.

:)

Jaqtil, Jan 18, 2021
  2. [Matador] Win User

Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Jan 18, 2021
  3. PierreJF Win User
    Sound not working after Zoom meeting through Bluetooth

I have an issue where my music does not play through Bluetooth headphones after a Zoom meeting. It was working perfectly fine before, but after my Zoom meeting (which I listened to and participated in using my Bluetooth headphones, the sound didn't work.
    The song was playing, but there was no sound through my headphones. This is a recurring problem after Zoom meetings.

Any suggestions?

PierreJF, Jan 18, 2021
  4. webcam problem during Zoom meetings

Problem with Zoom Meeting

I have audio in everything else but I cant get itin zoom meeting

[Original Title: audio]

...................3, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

webcam problem during Zoom meetings

1. webcam problem during Zoom meetings - Similar Threads - webcam problem during

2. Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet: I have a Lenovo Flex 5 1870.Both Zoom and Google Meet used to work with this laptop.Recently, Zoom stopped working and I was in a rush and so I followed various troubleshooting steps. That asked for uninstalling my camera in Device Manager and re-scanning for hardware...
  3. Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet: I have a Lenovo Flex 5 1870.Both Zoom and Google Meet used to work with this laptop.Recently, Zoom stopped working and I was in a rush and so I followed various troubleshooting steps. That asked for uninstalling my camera in Device Manager and re-scanning for hardware...
  4. Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing Webcam Aspect Ratio settings for Meet/Zoom

Changing Webcam Aspect Ratio settings for Meet/Zoom: I have bought a webcam because the built-in webcam sucks. I am trying to figure out how to change the aspect ratio of my new webcam because it is on 16:9 and I wanted it on 4:3. I have already changed the ratio on the Camera App on windows, it did work but when I try it on...
  6. Zoom Meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom Meeting: I am trying to have a Zoom Meeting - first time doing this - I can see and hear the other person BUT they cannot see or hear me - What do I need to do to get that to work?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meeting/be2d3e0d-f98d-4d2a-b32c-e394da71d99b
  7. Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zoom meetings: Can anyone give advice on how to download and use Zoom on my new laptop which uses Microsoft Windows 10s - I do not want to delete the 10s programme - but want to be able to have the Zoom meetings with my family that were available on my old laptop - thanks in advance...
  8. Zoom meetings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom meetings: I am unable to participate with video on a Zoom meeting. I can get a still photo but it has a white camera with a slash through it. But, no video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meetings/4bf723b1-f0e3-4ee9-be31-95591cd15472
  9. No sound during most recent zoom meeting

No sound during most recent zoom meeting: Last week, I participated in a zoom meeting; was able to project my image and sound w/o problems. However, the other evening, the others could see me, but could not hear me. I went to my HP Pavilion Desktop PC settings, and under "sound," the output reads: choose your...
  10. My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings: Every time I have a zoom meeting, my computer crashes and shows the blue screen of death. I thought that if I updated my systems the crashing would stop, but that has not been the case. I have included a link that has the minidump of when it last crashed. The minidumps for...