Windows 10: Webcam problem/not working on asus vivobook x512da-EJ503T

Discus and support Webcam problem/not working on asus vivobook x512da-EJ503T in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi so few days ago i bought a new asus vivobook 15 x512da which has ryzen 5,8gb ram,512 ssd for the first few days everything is working fine the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SoumavaKundu, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Webcam problem/not working on asus vivobook x512da-EJ503T

hi so few days ago i bought a new asus vivobook 15 x512da which has ryzen 5,8gb ram,512 ssd for the first few days everything is working fine the suddenly the camera started followed by the fingerprint scanner initially i was told it is a software issue so i tried reinstalling drivers did reset my pc still it dindnt fix the issue then i was told to perform a clean windows installation from a bootable drive and then the webcam worked but after one day it again stopped working.The fingerprint scanner sometimes works and sometimes dissappear and the camera appears under usb section in device manager as usb port reset failed so i suspect its a hardware issue and less of a software i think its a hardware issue with usb generic hub plz help because asus says its a software problem is it? Webcam problem/not working on asus vivobook x512da-EJ503T c17c33f7-c57e-406f-9785-05cbc5e6a035?upload=true.png

:)

SoumavaKundu, Aug 9, 2020

2. Internal webcam not working ASUS UX430UA Laptop

Hey guys,

So I'm having an issue with my internal webcam on my laptop (Asus UX430UA). Basically whenever I use the windows camera app, skype or any other video service it just shows a black screen, also a white led turns on next to the webcam when using the apps possibly indicating the webcam is on? I tried googling and looking at other forums for months now and seems like no one has a straight answer and/or fix. I tried uninstalling the webcam driver " USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam" and reinstalling and that didn't work, tried looking for an updated driver via Asus driver downloads and there isn't one listed for my model and also made sure all Windows 10 privacy settings are not blocking the webcam from working and that still didn't work. Hopefully someone has a suggestion that I haven't tried yet, here are the details of the driver; Version: 10.0.18362.693, Date: 6/21/2006.

Thanks in advance!

AustBart22, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Internal webcam not working ASUS UX430UA Laptop

Hey guys, So I'm having an issue with my internal webcam on my laptop (Asus UX430UA). Basically whenever I use the windows camera app, skype or any other video service it just shows a black screen, also a white led turns on next to the webcam when
    using the apps possibly indicating the webcam is on? I tried googling and looking at other forums for months now and seems like no one has a straight answer and/or fix. I tried uninstalling the webcam driver " USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam" and reinstalling and that
    didn't work, tried looking for an updated driver via Asus driver downloads and there isn't one listed for my model and also made sure all Windows 10 privacy settings are not blocking the webcam from working and that still didn't work. Hopefully someone has
    a suggestion that I haven't tried yet, here are the details of the driver; Version: 10.0.18362.693, Date: 6/21/2006.

Thanks in advance!

x 22 Serbians x, Aug 9, 2020
  4. GWT2510 Win User

Webcam problem/not working on asus vivobook x512da-EJ503T

Asus vivobook

I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen

GWT2510, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Webcam problem/not working on asus vivobook x512da-EJ503T

1. Webcam problem/not working on asus vivobook x512da-EJ503T - Similar Threads - Webcam problem working

2. Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook: Hi all, I have a newer ASUS Vivobook and I went to use my webcam and its saying that there is no camera avalible. It also says that the camera is not found when I open my camera app. When I went into my device manager there also is no webcam. I've had this laptop for 6 months...
  3. ASUS Vivobook webcam grey box when camera is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Vivobook webcam grey box when camera is on: I've had this new Asus for a week. The camera never worked, and so I installed a new driver. That didn't fix it. I have tried everything. Windows recognizes the webcam. When I open it with the Camera app, it has no error message, just a grey box. Do I have to send it back or...
  4. ASUS Vivobook webcam grey box when camera is on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Vivobook webcam grey box when camera is on: I've had this new Asus for a week. The camera never worked, and so I installed a new driver. That didn't fix it. I have tried everything. Windows recognizes the webcam. When I open it with the Camera app, it has no error message, just a grey box. Do I have to send it back or...
  5. ASUS Vivobook webcam grey box when camera is on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  7. ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work: When I open the camera app, it says "We can't find your camera". I went to deice managers and my driver is up to date. Also, I can not find a Camera section in device manager, not even under imaging devices. I tried adding a legacy hardware but no model of the hardware would...
  8. Asus VivoBook 14 reloading problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus VivoBook 14 reloading problem: Hello! So, straight to the point here. This year of 2019, July- I bought Asus VivoBook 14 (x64, Radeon Vega graphics and AMD Ryzen 5), brand new and not a second hand. I keep on experiencing these problems- 1) If I try and open an app (editing app I use to make videos or...
  9. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  10. ASUS Webcam Problem

ASUS Webcam Problem: Hello everyone , I bought a new ASUS TP301UJ laptop yesterday but webcam is not working.There was USB 2.0 VGA UVC driver but ı deleted it because it was useless.I researched the internet, so I think problem based on win10,I tried many drivers but they cant support win10 ,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot