Windows 10: webcam Professional lens 10x optical zoom not working

Discus and support webcam Professional lens 10x optical zoom not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Professional lens 10x optical zoom webcam with microphone and my windows 10 2014 version does not display it correctly. It has the headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BEMINE1, Feb 20, 2021.

1. BEMINE1 Win User

webcam Professional lens 10x optical zoom not working

I have a Professional lens 10x optical zoom webcam with microphone and my windows 10 2014 version does not display it correctly.

It has the headphones and speaker icon in the settings bot not the camera. It also does not have it in the registry under its name, and the other settings and when I bought it it said that no drivers were needed.

Were should I go to get the drivers so my camera will display correctly in my camera app and the other areas also.

:)

BEMINE1, Feb 20, 2021

2. web cam does not install

I can not install professional lens 10X optical zoom camera in my pc windows 10

Gustavo A.Perez, Feb 20, 2021
  3. petrib Win User
    Accessing optical zoom(n93)

It is automatic (optical zoom is always on/enabled); the green zoom area is optical, orange is digital. In the camera mode, if you also turn "Extended zoom" on, you get more (red zoom area).

petrib, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

webcam Professional lens 10x optical zoom not working [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

1. webcam Professional lens 10x optical zoom not working - Similar Threads - webcam Professional lens

2. Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet: I have a Lenovo Flex 5 1870.Both Zoom and Google Meet used to work with this laptop.Recently, Zoom stopped working and I was in a rush and so I followed various troubleshooting steps. That asked for uninstalling my camera in Device Manager and re-scanning for hardware...
  3. Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Integrated laptop webcam works with Zoom but not Google Meet: I have a Lenovo Flex 5 1870.Both Zoom and Google Meet used to work with this laptop.Recently, Zoom stopped working and I was in a rush and so I followed various troubleshooting steps. That asked for uninstalling my camera in Device Manager and re-scanning for hardware...
  4. Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install: Hello,I've got an MSI Leopard GP63 8RE laptop with integrated webcam - I changed the NVMe drive to a larger one this past weekend, and in doing so it forced me to use the 20H2 version of Windows 10 and now the video camera, which was working fine before the upgrade, will not...
  5. Why will my Webcam not work on zoom

Why will my Webcam not work on zoom: Why will the Webcam on My laptop not work when I am on zoom ? I have checked the settings all ok I have allowed apps to access camera I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom The camera works fine at any other time...
  6. Webcam is not working in Zoom

Webcam is not working in Zoom: The webcamera was working well on my Dell laptop. And it is working well now in all apps except Zoom.There, the webcam shows a black screen. I checked in the settings and it is turned on. Please help because I do not know what to do then...
  7. WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does.

WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does.: Hi I have Windows 10 Pro with all update also drivers. I have installed an usb WebCam and Windows 10 shows it in Settings --> Bluetooth & other devices. The WebCam also appears in the Control Panel --> Device Manager under the label Imaging Devices. The Microphone of the...
  8. Zoom webcam not working on Acer Aspire M

Zoom webcam not working on Acer Aspire M: Trying to connect the app Zoom to my Acer Aspire M so that I can use the device camera. The app is Zoom which is like Skype. When in Zoom the video just flashes and will not connect to the laptop camera. Maybe I need to add the app to the app list under Camera Settings? How...
  9. Changing the lens on a lifecam VX-6000 webcam

Changing the lens on a lifecam VX-6000 webcam: I want to get a different lens for my webcam to be able to shoot other things. my question is... what is the thread size on the lens mount?...
  10. Webcam Zoom in Skype

Webcam Zoom in Skype: I have the latest version of Skype. I am able to see my webcam image in the video configuration section, but it is zoomed in too close. Is there a way to adjust the zoom, using Skype or some software-based method? Major001...