Windows 10: Webcam video good/no audio

Discus and support Webcam video good/no audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi good people. I have a webcam problem. It is a Microsoft LifeCam - HD3000. I've never used it before today, had it a year. Records video just fine,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rusty post, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Webcam video good/no audio

Hi good people. I have a webcam problem. It is a Microsoft LifeCam - HD3000. I've never used it before today, had it a year. Records video just fine, however no audio whatsoever. Google searched the problem, updated drivers, enabled speakers. Did a trouble shoot. That's about the extent of my expertise. Read about a lot of different webcam audio problems and solutions, including registry tweaks, which I know to stay far away from. I 'm thinking about just buying a different webcam as a simple solution, but then again that might not fix it. Any relatively simple solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Rusty. In addition, audio works just fine for youtube and all else, and I have not installed the anniversary update.

:)

rusty post, Aug 21, 2016

2. webcam records audio but no video

First use of webcam - trying out the webcam Can record audio, but no video. Suggestions?

CoreyTremalgia, Aug 21, 2016
  3. Dan Banks Win User
    How do I start to use my ASUS K53E built-in Webcam?

Camera app lets the webcam take a still picture, it does not make the webcam send video or audio out to a website or web connection. So my initial question about using the built-in webcam (as a webcam) remains unanswered.

Dan Banks, Aug 21, 2016
  4. batlhilz Win User

Webcam video good/no audio

so as "audio" you mean the microphone isnt working?
    what software youve tested for the recording?
    are you using usb 2.0/3.0 port? have you tried to lower the resolution/fps for the recording?

batlhilz, Aug 21, 2016
  5. brummyfan Win User
    Try increasing "Microphone boost" in Levels tab within Mic properties and see if there's any improvement.

Webcam video good/no audio [​IMG]

brummyfan, Aug 21, 2016
  6. Thank you for the responses. Found the solution. Settings/Privacy/Microphone - Let apps use microphone- turn on.

rusty post, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Webcam video good/no audio

1. Webcam video good/no audio - Similar Threads - Webcam video audio

2. My video audio is good until I try to edit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My video audio is good until I try to edit: I am using Windows 11 on a newly purchased HP Omen. I record video for Yiutube and have over 1,100 videos. I’ve used adobe premiere pro, video pad and Microsoft video editor and Logitech capture and stream labs to record and edit my videos. My video audio is good until I...
  3. My video audio is good until I try to edit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My video audio is good until I try to edit: I am using Windows 11 on a newly purchased HP Omen. I record video for Yiutube and have over 1,100 videos. I’ve used adobe premiere pro, video pad and Microsoft video editor and Logitech capture and stream labs to record and edit my videos. My video audio is good until I...
  4. Webcam no video?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam no video?: Hey guys, I have a Logitech C615 webcam which was working just fine yesterday. I needed to change its USB port and since making the change, it has no video output. I have since returned it to its previous port and the issue persists. My privacy settings are correct, the...
  5. webcam video not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam video not working: after the last update at end of Oct 20 whatever webcam i plug into the usb port only the mic works. I cannot get video work even on zoom. I have tried absolutely everything to get it work including roll back and uninstalling the last update, which i can't do because windows...
  6. A good video converter/recoder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A good video converter/recoder?: What I basically need is to convert .mkv files to .mp4 without getting a watermark, XMediaRecode doesn't seem to be xorking for me anymore. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/KujoJouta [link] [comments]...
  7. Webcam down and no audio

Webcam down and no audio: Hello, The other day I accidentally uninstalled my Realteck Audio driver, then I realized that I did not have any sound on my computer. I looked it up and saw that it was because I uninstalled the driver, so I reinstalled thinking it was fine but I still did not have any...
  8. Good video converters?

Good video converters?: I've been trying to convert a video for half an eternity, but I can't find a suitable page for it and I don't want to download any program that doesn't support the format Do you know a converter that is free, easy to use, supports really every source/file and can also...
  9. Recommendations for decent WEBCAM -- particularly GOOD AUDIO

Recommendations for decent WEBCAM -- particularly GOOD AUDIO: Hi folks Now we are doing much more video conferencing / communicating etc I need a much better webcam. cost relatively immaterial but I'm in the market for a decent webcam which above all has DECENT AUDIO -- most cheap webcams have passable video (although I want at least...
  10. Video issue in webcam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video issue in webcam: I have Microsoft VX 6000 Webcam, the mic works without any problem but the video causes issue. I am unable to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-issue-in-webcam/5bf8ab18-fc0c-4b47-8291-5a5a0f7a9f01