Windows 10: Webcam won't start code 10 error

Discus and support Webcam won't start code 10 error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to use a "plug in and play" webcam specifically this one. However, in: > Control panel > Devices and printers > web camer I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SpaceMeerkat, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Webcam won't start code 10 error

I'm trying to use a "plug in and play" webcam specifically this one.

However, in:

> Control panel

> Devices and printers

> web camer

I am getting a yellow warning sign under the "AC interface" with a device status warning: "This device cannot start. Code 10"

I have tried trouble shooting but it returns no way to solve anything and I have tried updating the drivers but they are up to date. There is no option to roll back the driver either.

Below is a view of the location where I am working from on this problem.

Webcam won't start code 10 error ebd3d8cc-912f-4fde-b2aa-d11205f6b383?upload=true.png

Does anyone have any helpful advice for trying to fix this issue? I'm not hugely Windows savvy so if I need to provide more useful info please ask.

Many thanks in advance!

:)

SpaceMeerkat, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Webcam won't start code 10 error

1. Webcam won't start code 10 error - Similar Threads - Webcam won't start

2. My laptop won't start properly Error code: d0000452

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't start properly Error code: d0000452: Greetings! My laptop HP Laptop Model: 15t-dy100 won't start properly, error code d0000452. I already tried startup repair and it didn't work. Also, restarted it in safe mode and used command prompt chkdsk, none of them helped me fix the problem. Is there anything else I can...
  3. Integrated Webcam not working 0xA00F4244 error code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated Webcam not working 0xA00F4244 error code: Hello,I have a DELL Inspiron 5570. All of a sudden, it's integrated webcam has stopped working. It shows 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> error code. I checked device manager to update the webcam drivers, but camera is also not showing up in Device Manager.Please guide me how...
  4. Webcam error codes 0xA00f4243 and 0xC00d3704

Webcam error codes 0xA00f4243 and 0xC00d3704: My webcam a recent purchase is a White Shark GWC-003 Cyclops when I tested it on a Levono Idea pad 110s running an earlier version of windows 10, the camera was installed by the FOUND NEW DEVICE wizard and it works fine. however when I plug it into the PC ASUS K5130 UK there...
  5. INBUILT WEBCAM NOT CONNECTED ERROR CODE 45

INBUILT WEBCAM NOT CONNECTED ERROR CODE 45: When I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, I found that my camera stopped working. About ten days back I tried resolving this issue, but nothing has worked. My camera doesn't even show up in the device manager before selecting SHOW HIDDEN DEVICES. Suddenly yesterday my...
  6. New Network Adapter won't start, error code 10

New Network Adapter won't start, error code 10: I installed a network card into my computer a while back, and I was running a Linux Distro then. Circumstances changed and I needed a Windows install for my job. My old card worked fine with Windows, but I replaced it while I was running Linux. The card worked fine in Linux,...
  7. Code 45 webcam

Code 45 webcam: How do I connect the camera hardware device? Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. It's a HP TrueVision HD Camera and was working fine then just stopped and now says...
  8. Realtek driver won't start (error code 10).

Realtek driver won't start (error code 10).: I recently installed The Realtek, but I immediately got an error saying the driver will not start. I have restarted my computer and updated the driver....
  9. webcam won't start in windows 10

webcam won't start in windows 10: How do I record a video with my integrated webcam on windows 10. I'm using a Dell Inspiron laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-wont-start-in-windows-10/5a4e5ad3-3f0a-496d-ad2d-6c757c13b791
  10. Error code 10 (This device cannot start)

Error code 10 (This device cannot start): Hello, I have been trying to fix this error for the past few hours with no luck. Having this error with my ADATA UV150 32GB USB flash drive. The laptop I am using is Lenovo ideapad 100S (14). The things I have tried: obviously restarting the pc; switching between all...