Windows 10: Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install

Discus and support Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I've got an MSI Leopard GP63 8RE laptop with integrated webcam - I changed the NVMe drive to a larger one this past weekend, and in doing so it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bwgreen999, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install

Hello,I've got an MSI Leopard GP63 8RE laptop with integrated webcam - I changed the NVMe drive to a larger one this past weekend, and in doing so it forced me to use the 20H2 version of Windows 10 and now the video camera, which was working fine before the upgrade, will not work with Zoom. I tried getting an external USB one - a Logitech C270 - but it is doing the same thing. Using the Windows Camera app works fine - it is just so far when I use the video portion of Zoom. If I disable all video camera sources in Device Manager and use Audio only, it connects without any pr

:)

bwgreen999, Apr 26, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. temp02 Win User
    Skype webcam sound won't work

Terminate Skype, then go to Control panel -> Sound and audio devices -> Audio -> un-check "Use only default devices", restart Skype and see if the webcam audio input is listed.

temp02, Apr 26, 2021
  4. Ertrugrul Win User

Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install

My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams

Hi Antonio,

I have gone into settings as you said.

Microsoft Teams is listed under 'Some desktop apps might not appear in the following list or are not affected by this setting' which comes under the 'Allow desktop apps to access your camera'.

The Webcam works with the following apps: -

Windows Camera app

Skype (from Microsoft)

Zoom

I have checked that my Kaspersky software and it is allowing access by Teams to the Webcam. I uninstalled the Webcam driver and then reinstalled it.

As the Webcam works with all other apps then I believe it must be the interaction with Teams and my Webcam.

Please advise next steps please.

Ertrugrul, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install

1. Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install - Similar Threads - Webcam won't Zoom

2. Why will my Webcam not work on zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why will my Webcam not work on zoom: Why will the Webcam on My laptop not work when I am on zoom ? I have checked the settings all ok I have allowed apps to access camera I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom The camera works fine at any other time...
  3. Screen saver won't work after installing 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen saver won't work after installing 20H2: A few weeks ago I installed 20H2 and all was well except the screen saver won't work. I searched lots of support issues but none of them fixed the problem. I reverted back to just before the 20H2 build and the screen saver works again. I decided to totally wipe my machine...
  4. Update 20H2 won't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 20H2 won't install: I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS Build 18363.1082 on an HP Notebook 15 dw0052wm and for some reason any attempt to upgrade to version 20H2 forces the PC to power off instantly and power on again. I've tried upgrading via Windows Update, Windows 10 Upgrade...
  5. Zoom won't recognize my Nexigo webcam.

Zoom won't recognize my Nexigo webcam.: Hi, I got a Nexigo webcam. It turns on and seems to work fine, but when I try to connect to Zoom it says it can not find the camera. Grrrrrr. What do I do?? Thanks!! Donna...
  6. Webcam is not working in Zoom

Webcam is not working in Zoom: The webcamera was working well on my Dell laptop. And it is working well now in all apps except Zoom.There, the webcam shows a black screen. I checked in the settings and it is turned on. Please help because I do not know what to do then...
  7. camera won't work on zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera won't work on zoom: I can't get my camera to work on zoom meetings. I get a gray screen with a camera with a line through it. It says that another app is using the camera....HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-wont-work-on-zoom/20fbdf78-f478-44c3-ab8b-bb76b4d10960
  8. Zoom webcam not working on Acer Aspire M

Zoom webcam not working on Acer Aspire M: Trying to connect the app Zoom to my Acer Aspire M so that I can use the device camera. The app is Zoom which is like Skype. When in Zoom the video just flashes and will not connect to the laptop camera. Maybe I need to add the app to the app list under Camera Settings? How...
  9. Webcam won't work on Hangouts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Webcam won't work on Hangouts: My webcam stopped working on Hangouts but is till working on Cortana and some other apps. At first my HP 3110 webcam worked well at resolution of 720 p but something went wrong and Hangout stopped to accept the video but only sound. I plugged my webcam into the different USB...
  10. Webcam Zoom in Skype

Webcam Zoom in Skype: I have the latest version of Skype. I am able to see my webcam image in the video configuration section, but it is zoomed in too close. Is there a way to adjust the zoom, using Skype or some software-based method? Major001...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 20H2 errors with zoom