Windows 10: Webcamera's and Mics

Discus and support Webcamera's and Mics in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have two Kodak D101 Webcamera's plus a camera on my laptop and couldn't get any of them to work tonight for a video conference. I tried them on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Soapm, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Soapm Win User

Webcamera's and Mics

I have two Kodak D101 Webcamera's plus a camera on my laptop and couldn't get any of them to work tonight for a video conference. I tried them on my Sony sve14135cxb which has a native camera that I also can't seem to get working. We have an HP all in one with a camera that we couldn't get to work and another Dell with a native camera and couldn't get it to work either???
    Long story, because of the virus our church tried to hold bible study on Zoom net meeting tonight. Out of 17 participants, I had video and sound with my iPad (but I needed it for my bible) and one other person had video and sound working but no one seemed to be able to get video and sound working from their computers. I remember a bug where people could turn on your camera and mic without you knowing so was wondering did Microsoft somehow cripple them?

Any suggestions how can I can get everyone working by Sunday, we plan to hold Sunday school via net meeting.

- - - Updated - - -

I should have added, according to device manage both camera's are there, I just can't get the zoom software to see them. Is there a way to test the camera? Is there a way to test the built in mic and trace down where the stoppage might be?

Webcamera's and Mics [​IMG]

:)

Soapm, Mar 25, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Webcamera's and Mics

Suddenly my system won't use a mic

One important step, try your mic with a different computer.

Papahyooie, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Webcamera's and Mics

1. Webcamera's and Mics - Similar Threads - Webcamera's Mics

2. BM 800 Condenser Mic not detected on my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BM 800 Condenser Mic not detected on my PC: I just bought a BM 800 condenser mic.In the manual,it says it work alone if I use a desktop computer.But when I plugged in to 3.5 mm jack to use,windows can't detect at all.But when I use with USB adapterwhich included in the package,they says its for laptop computer it...
  3. Wired headphones with boom mic.

Wired headphones with boom mic.: We are using for conference calls through Zoom, yes aware of Zoom problems. I purchased a set of SteelSeries ARCTIS 1. They have a 3.5 mm jack. My HP Spectre laptop has only one jack. We get sound but mic does not work .Can you help? We have available HDMI port. Appreciate...
  4. Exterior Mic

Exterior Mic: I want to use an exterior mic. How do I connect it to my PC? I have a Think Pad PC running on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exterior-mic/3d81d9b9-4812-4289-9fe1-637e45398669
  5. Headphone mic not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphone mic not working.: I got a PC compatible headphone, driver is realtek(updated). When I connect headphone a message popa up and I select headphone now the sound output is ok but my headphone's mic is not working also not even showing in Sound control panel. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  6. Built-in mic problem when used with MS Teams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Built-in mic problem when used with MS Teams: My built-in mic is not working when used with MS Teams. I tried a wired headset and wireless headphones with no benefit. I have this problem just in calls on Microsoft Teams but I don’t have it with Skype and other services....
  7. webcam mic not working on windows 10

webcam mic not working on windows 10: I am able to install my "Campark" spca6350 both as camera and default mic. however there is no sound. The mic is enabled but the volume slider remains at 0 db. Not Mute [ATTACH]...
  8. Laptop is using a built in mic instead of my headset

Laptop is using a built in mic instead of my headset: so my Laptop is using my built-in mic instead of my headset Rig 500 if that helps And my laptop mic is half broken so sometime it will sound like beeps and hoops and others it will go silent and sometimes it will be normal, if i could get any help that would be great...
  9. Webcamera's and Mics

Webcamera's and Mics: I have two Kodak D101 Webcamera's plus a camera on my laptop and couldn't get any of them to work tonight for a video conference. I tried them on my Sony sve14135cxb which has a native camera that I also can't seem to get working. We have an HP all in one with a camera that...
  10. Microsoft LifeCam HD 6000 Webcamera is not recognized

Microsoft LifeCam HD 6000 Webcamera is not recognized: Hi. 1 year ago I bought this camera, and since then I didnt have any problems. I barely used the camera, I would say I used it once in a month. I actually used the camera yesterday and the day before too. But today something happened that I don't quite understand. I was...