Windows 10: Webcams will not work in Windows 10. The Driver is 'the best available'

Discus and support Webcams will not work in Windows 10. The Driver is 'the best available' in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For most of last year I have not be able to get webcams to work in Windows 10. I am told the drivers are the best available. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Clayto222, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Clayto222 Win User

Webcams will not work in Windows 10. The Driver is 'the best available'

For most of last year I have not be able to get webcams to work in Windows 10. I am told the drivers are the best available. What can I do?

:)

Clayto222, Jan 14, 2020

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Webcams will not work in Windows 10. The Driver is 'the best available' - Similar Threads - Webcams Driver 'the

2. Webcam Driver is no more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam Driver is no more: Hello everyone, I have an HP ENVY 15t-k000 CTO Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR), and I noticed some time ago that my webcam would come on when I wasn't using anything that would require the webcam. I suspected some botnet malware, but I haven't been able to find it. Now, I see...
  3. webcam is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    webcam is not working: Hi there, I have my webcam on my laptop. I turn off it once in the setting and when I turn it on again, it is not working anymore. Previously it just work fine enough. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. webcam is not working

webcam is not working: My webcam is not working after window 10 update.I tried so many solution,but still not detecting even in device manager webcam driver is missing` https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-is-not-working/65b81937-e419-4dc2-9d7b-ee4dcf320a53
  5. Webcam not working .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam not working .: Webcam not working . I get a ox803fb005 error code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-not-working/e452b5a7-4558-45c4-9524-903cbef7dd89
  6. Webcam Driver

Webcam Driver: Hello, I disabled my camera driver a few months ago because of privacy reasons, but when I came back to try to re-enable it I can't find it anymore on the device manager. I also tried reinstalling the webcam driver but I cannot find the driver for my pc (ASUS VivoBook...
  7. Webcam not working

Webcam not working: Have just connected a logitech c270 webcam. the Device Manager states it is working but when going to the logitech software the message is "No Logitech webcam detected"...
  8. Webcam not working in Windows 10

Webcam not working in Windows 10: I`ve got a Microsoft LifeCam HD3000. It worked perfectly in windows 7 but not in Windows 10. Got it to work now with the camera in windows 10 but with very low resolution. Get mess that the driver for it is not compattable with windows 10....
  9. Webcam drivers

Webcam drivers: I'm looking for a compatible driver for a webcam on an L755-S5245 Toshiba laptop. It has been upgraded to Windows 10 and I have no idea what I did with the drivers I downloaded for it as a Windows 7 system. I didn't do the generic "update" upgrade. I did H/W changes as well....
  10. Webcam driver issues

Webcam driver issues: A bit of pretext to explain the events that led up to the current problem: A friend of mine asked me to look at his PC(Win10), which had a BSOD problem. After a short conversation and some checking around I figured out the problem. He had tried to install Avast antivirus and...