Windows 10: Webcams will not work in Windows 10. The Driver is 'the best available'

Discus and support Webcams will not work in Windows 10. The Driver is 'the best available' in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For most of last year I have not be able to get webcams to work in Windows 10. I am told the drivers are the best available. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Clayto222, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Clayto222 Win User

Webcams will not work in Windows 10. The Driver is 'the best available'

For most of last year I have not be able to get webcams to work in Windows 10. I am told the drivers are the best available. What can I do?

:)

Clayto222, Jan 14, 2020

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Webcams will not work in Windows 10. The Driver is 'the best available' - Similar Threads - Webcams Driver 'the

2. Are drivers available in windows 11 for Logitech webcam pro9000 cameras?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are drivers available in windows 11 for Logitech webcam pro9000 cameras?: Are drivers available in windows 11 for Logitech webcam pro9000 cameras? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-drivers-available-in-windows-11-for-logitech/a5abd360-6bd8-4e68-a1b7-9edae9f938f4
  3. Are drivers available in windows 11 for Logitech webcam pro9000 cameras?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are drivers available in windows 11 for Logitech webcam pro9000 cameras?: Are drivers available in windows 11 for Logitech webcam pro9000 cameras? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-drivers-available-in-windows-11-for-logitech/a5abd360-6bd8-4e68-a1b7-9edae9f938f4
  4. I have a working WebCam but Windows Hello is not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a working WebCam but Windows Hello is not available: Hello, I am on a computer that does not have a built in WebCam. But there is an external one. Which works fine with Teams etc. I cannot set up Windows Hello. The link does not mention compatible cameras. So it Windows Hello a no go with external WebCams?...
  5. Webcam Driver Not Working in Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam Driver Not Working in Win 10: usually i dont use reddit, but now it might be the time to use it. so idk why, i was going to online class and my Webcam Stop Working. i thought i just have to replug the cable but nooo it didnt work, and then checked the device, and one of the Driver "AC Interface" got that...
  6. Webcam not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam not working in Windows 10: I am using Lenovo T2224zd monitor with an inclusive webcam. I am unable to access Camera in Windows settings. I get a message 'We can't find your camera and then Error Code 0xA00F4244<No camera are attached. I have tried for 5 days trying to find a solution but to no avail....
  7. webcam camera drivers for windows 10

webcam camera drivers for windows 10: I have a 10x optical zoom professional lens webcam camera with both camera and microphone and can not find it to work on my windows 10 v2014? So were would you suggest I go because I have downloaded many drivers and none of them have worked and do not remember which ones...
  8. Webcam Not Working in Window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Webcam Not Working in Window 10: Hello, I am facing the subject issue since, I install windows 10 after windows 7 uninstall that my Webcam not working. Please suggest fixing the issue at earliest Thanks in advance, Mark...
  9. HP Webcam driver? Is a driver available for Win 10?

HP Webcam driver? Is a driver available for Win 10?: Is there a driver for an HP webcam for Win 10? If so, where please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam-driver-is-a-driver-available-for-win-10/86e78126-d938-48b4-9195-923f5fb3da2e
  10. Webcam not working in Windows 10

Webcam not working in Windows 10: I`ve got a Microsoft LifeCam HD3000. It worked perfectly in windows 7 but not in Windows 10. Got it to work now with the camera in windows 10 but with very low resolution. Get mess that the driver for it is not compattable with windows 10....