Windows 10: webdav errors - Windows 10 + Microsoft 365 SharePoint library

Discus and support webdav errors - Windows 10 + Microsoft 365 SharePoint library in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm not able to access a SPO library from our tenant through my Windows 10 explorer.Url is "https://tenant.sharepoint.com/sites/hub1/test" and I access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mescwb, May 31, 2021.

1. mescwb Win User

webdav errors - Windows 10 + Microsoft 365 SharePoint library

I'm not able to access a SPO library from our tenant through my Windows 10 explorer.Url is "https://tenant.sharepoint.com/sites/hub1/test" and I access it very fine with new Edge.In my windows Internet Options, the site is in the Trusted Sites zone. And trusted sites zone has user authentication set to its default automatically log in only to intranet zone. Btw I've tried with the other option "log in with current user and password" and it didn't make a diff.The Intranet Zone sites' config is set to automatically detect intranet network. In its Connections tab, "LAN config" is set to no

:)

mescwb, May 31, 2021

2. Error while uploading a PDF on sharepoint 2013 through webdav on windows 10

Hi,

Some of our users upgraded their computers on windows 10.

They use the webdav to upload files on sharepoint.

Since the upgrade, they issue errors while uploading some PDF or JPG through webdav.

Error is: "unabel to read from the source or disk".

So they cannot upload.

But they have the good rigths to upload because they can upload the same documents through web interface.

And I can upload the file if I am on windows 7 through webdav.

Any ideas?

***Post moved to the appropriate category by the forum moderator***

IsabelleGros, May 31, 2021
  3. Drone Win User
    Drone, May 31, 2021
  4. PCHopeful Win User

Dragging files into document libraries in SharePoint Server 2013 or SharePoint Online by using Microsoft Edge

Since upgrading to Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge the drag and drop functionality in Office 365 for dragging files into document libraries has ceased functioning. The open in explorer function within document libraries has also ceased functioning.

Does Microsoft Edge support dragging files into document libraries in SharePoint Server 2013 or SharePoint Online and if so how does one get it functioning correctly?

PCHopeful, May 31, 2021
Thema:

1. webdav errors - Windows 10 + Microsoft 365 SharePoint library - Similar Threads - webdav errors Microsoft

2. Not able to filter SharePoint 2013 libraries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to filter SharePoint 2013 libraries: Good day, We have 2 SharePoint 2013 servers in a farm WFE and Application server, OWA and SQL server. All running Server 2012.We have an issue where we are not able to filter any library on the sites. When hovering over the filters a Javascript icon appears in the bottom left...
  3. Not able to filter SharePoint 2013 libraries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to filter SharePoint 2013 libraries: Good day, We have 2 SharePoint 2013 servers in a farm WFE and Application server, OWA and SQL server. All running Server 2012.We have an issue where we are not able to filter any library on the sites. When hovering over the filters a Javascript icon appears in the bottom left...
  4. Microsoft Sharepoint API

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Sharepoint API: Hello,I would like to ask is there any Sharepoint API or need to create in order to retrieve data from document which are in sharepoint. I mean in same row present additional columns of information about document in same sharepoint.Name Date Status ... ... ...... Means...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Assertion Failed, Error 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Assertion Failed, Error 365: Hello, I've been having an issue when it comes to downloading a game, and this is the error I consistently get:I would really appreciate the help with fixing this!...
  6. Using Onedrive to sync Sharepoint Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Onedrive to sync Sharepoint Library: Good day, I am having a problem synching Sharepoint Library using Onedrive, The Library does not start up/ open automatically when I start my computer, I have to go into onedrive unlink account and login to Sharepoint and click sync then it works but it will work for as...
  7. Unable to map Sharepoint Documents library to Z: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to map Sharepoint Documents library to Z: drive: Hi I'm trying to map a sharepoint documents library to my Z drive. Here's the library: [ATTACH] But Windows won't let me: [ATTACH] So I added the URL to my Trusted SItes List, which now reads: [ATTACH] HOWEVER, I can't work out what Microsoft mean by...
  8. sharepoint access with office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sharepoint access with office 365: how can I use sharepoint for my softball team. I don't belong to a school I belong to a sports organization. I also don't belong to a work organization...
  9. New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365: New features this month use the Microsoft Cloud to enhance organization-wide search, streamline content delivery, and enable modern communities. Intelligent, personalized search—Last year at Microsoft Ignite, we announced new search capabilities in SharePoint Onlinethat...
  10. Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available: When moving your organization to cloud services, security concerns add another layer of consideration; one of trust. Security and compliance is an ongoing process, not a steady state. It is constantly maintained, enhanced, and verified by highly-skilled, experienced and...