Windows 10: Webinar turns off after 10 minutes.

Discus and support Webinar turns off after 10 minutes. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I listen to a webinar my Windows 10 turns off after about 10 minutes. How do I change that? I have already adjusted the power options but that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MarySchaefer, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Webinar turns off after 10 minutes.

When I listen to a webinar my Windows 10 turns off after about 10 minutes. How do I change that?

I have already adjusted the power options but that does not stop the turning off.

Thanks,

Mary

:)

MarySchaefer, Sep 11, 2019

2. Windows 10, no sound on a video I am trying to play from a webinar

I appear to be the only one with this problem so the webinar I am trying to listen to and view must work for others. Windows 10. Sound icon on menu is fine and shows sound on. I think my problem may be a device like Adobe flash player which frankly
    I am not able to find. Truly I need a logical step by step solution. I am using Mozilla Firefox and the webinar is posted through my AOL account email. Thanks!

Helpless without your help, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10, no sound on a video I am trying to play from a webinar

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• Is this issue specific to Mozilla Firefox?

• Did you try to check this issue with a different web browser?

Also, I suggest you to use Internet Explorer to conduct a webinar and check the status of this issue.

Refer: Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Adel.ma Win User

Webinar turns off after 10 minutes.

With Windows 10, I have audio issues with my webinars

Original Title: Windows 10 and Adobe Connect

Hello,

I have been using windows 8 with Adobe Connect and I have had no problems with audio from webinars that I attend however, I just upgraded to Window 10 and I have audio issues with my webinars till now. The room will open up, I can see the cursur moving and
    explaining what is being shared but I hear nothing. I logged out, refreshed, restarted my computer and for over 30 minutes it still did not work and I missed my lecture. I will appreciate any help to resolve this. Thank you

Adel.ma, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Webinar turns off after 10 minutes.

1. Webinar turns off after 10 minutes. - Similar Threads - Webinar turns off

2. LAPTOP DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LAPTOP DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES: My laptop display will turnoff after few min. Computer is up to date. The computer is running but after a few mintues display goes away. I do have 2 external monitors but i need my 3rd, Main Laptop Display As Well! I've been working & researching this for over a month! My...
  3. Screen turns off after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen turns off after 1 minute: I set my time after screen turns off to 5 minutes, but it keeps turning off and locking after 1 minute of inactivity. The weird thing is I tried setting screen saver to 2 minutes and then turned screen saver off and then the screen turned off after 2 minutes, but when I...
  4. Screen turns off after 1 minute

Screen turns off after 1 minute: I set my time after screen turns off to 5 minutes, but it keeps turning off and locking after 1 minute of inactivity. The weird thing is I tried setting screen saver to 2 minutes and then turned screen saver off and then the screen turned off after 2 minutes, but when I...
  5. Laptop takes 3 minutes to turn off after the screen is turned off.

Laptop takes 3 minutes to turn off after the screen is turned off.: Hello. I have a HP 15s-eq0005nv laptop. Since I bought this laptop 9 months ago, every time I get an update something goes wrong and "breaks". Recently I have been having a huge problem with this laptop. When I click to shut down my laptop the screen turns off normally, but...
  6. Screen will not turn off after 15 minutes.

Screen will not turn off after 15 minutes.: Hello. Ever since I installed the May 2020 update, my screen will not turn off after 15 minutes like I set it to. This is a fresh installation of the OS, I even tried using "sfc /scannow" but no corrupted files were found. I'm not sure if this is an issue everyone is...
  7. Bluetooth speaker is automatically turned off after 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker is automatically turned off after 10 minutes: I'm using a Vava Voom 24 Bluetooth speaker with my windows 10 laptop. The speaker is well connected (no driver problems) and it works but every time, after around 10 minutes the speaker is automatically turned off. I read that Windows 10 automatically turns off a Bluetooth...
  8. monitor turns off after (about 10 minutes)

in Windows 10 Support
    monitor turns off after (about 10 minutes): I have tried to figure out why my monitor turns itself off after (about) 10 minutes, and can't figure out why it is doing it. When the monitor goes off I have absolutely no control. The only thing I can do is turn off the computer and power it back up. Monitor turns...
  9. monitor turns off after (about 10 minutes)

monitor turns off after (about 10 minutes): I have tried to figure out why my monitor turns itself off after (about) 10 minutes, and can't figure out why it is doing it. When the monitor goes off I have absolutely no control. The only thing I can do is turn off the computer and power it back up. Monitor turns...
  10. Display turns off after exactly 10 minutes of inactivity

in Windows 10 Support
    Display turns off after exactly 10 minutes of inactivity: Hello I have used this site before for help with my computer problems and it never failed, but now I can't find the answer, hope this thread helps I have had my pc for 5 years now, it always worked fine. GA-X79-UD7 I7-3930k GTX 770 Last week the monitor started...