Windows 10: Webpage Loading

Discus and support Webpage Loading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Illuminati Izzy, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Webpage Loading

All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1

:)

Illuminati Izzy, Apr 14, 2016
  2. gman102 Win User

edge

Edge is taking a long time to load a webpage and I often get "webpage not responding" Recover webpage. I have to click the "x" for the webpage to load. Any ideas to make the webpages load faster?

gman102, Apr 14, 2016
  3. trbogt Win User
    Webpage not loading

Hi...I can understand using a 'Wifi' connection and having different programs using bandwidth @ the same time can cause the web surfing to slow down for sure...but not a strong Network Lan cable system....I thought since Firfox worked fine the maybe Chrome
    got corrupted and needed to be reinstalled..I always use Firefox me self...direct network cable is much faster stronger signal over 'Wifi'.

*john

trbogt, Apr 14, 2016
  4. RolandJS Win User

Webpage Loading

After I set up ccenhancer to kick into gear ccleaner at every coldpost/boot and restart -- to delete all the cache files from all three browsers -- my web pages seem to mostly load up fairly quickly.

RolandJS, Apr 14, 2016
Thema:

Webpage Loading

1. Webpage Loading - Similar Threads - Webpage Loading

2. Help with loading webpages on Dell computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with loading webpages on Dell computer: My Dell computer did an update and now my computer says I am connected to wifi, however It will not load any websites besides Google. Can someone help me to fix this issue? I have windows 10...
  3. Help with loading webpages on Dell computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with loading webpages on Dell computer: My Dell computer did an update and now my computer says I am connected to wifi, however It will not load any websites besides Google. Can someone help me to fix this issue? I have windows 10...
  4. Help with loading webpages on Dell computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...

Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...: Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain joined PCs.-removed the device from domain and then tested, it worked fine with chrome however once domain joined then it didn't work with chromeEffected multiple/all users.Any suggestions...
  6. Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...: Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain joined PCs.-removed the device from domain and then tested, it worked fine with chrome however once domain joined then it didn't work with chromeEffected multiple/all users.Any suggestions...
  7. Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages: I am unable to load certain Microsoft websites, such as Office 365, Outlook, Word, and Linkedin. This issue has been happening for a few months, and so far I have not been able to find a fix. I have run SFC and DISM scans and they have found nothing. Sometimes, there will be...
  9. Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages

Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages: I am unable to load certain Microsoft websites, such as Office 365, Outlook, Word, and Linkedin. This issue has been happening for a few months, and so far I have not been able to find a fix. I have run SFC and DISM scans and they have found nothing. Sometimes, there will be...
  10. Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging