Windows 10: Webroot

Discus and support Webroot in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The effective date of my MSN Premium Subscription is July, 2020 and it includes a webroot security. I received a notice that my security has expired.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by greatfull, Nov 1, 2020.

1. greatfull Win User

Webroot

The effective date of my MSN Premium Subscription is July, 2020 and it includes a webroot security. I received a notice that my security has expired. Is this accurate? thank you!

:)

greatfull, Nov 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 does accept WebRoot

Hi Joyce,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue you are facing it could be due to the Webroot is not is not compatible with Windows 10. I suggest you to uninstall the Webroot anti-virus program and check if the issue still persist. To uninstall the program try the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel and click on Program and features.
    • Locate for the anti-virus program, right click on it and uninstall it.
    You can also contact webroot support team for further assistance.

Thank you. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Eve2346 Win User
    Webroot Secure Anywhere

I am trying to uninstall the Webroot Secure Anywhere from my Windows 10 computer. I already have McAfee security and the Webroot interferes with this. How can uninstall this. I've tried the normal uninstall in the Control Panel but it does not let me.
    I am not very experienced at this so I would need step by step instructions. I would be very grateful if someone could help.

Thank you

Eve2346, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Webroot

uninstalling Webroot

I'm using Windows 8.1. and I'm having a real problem uninstalling Webroot. When I go to the control panel and hit uninstall Webroot isn't listed. It was installed by the people I bought the computer from. I've tried appwiz.cpl but guess I'm not smart enough
    to get that to work for me. I'd certainly appreciate a good direction on this problem.

Thanks, Ken

kennethcoates, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Webroot

1. Webroot - Similar Threads - Webroot

2. webroot with msn subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webroot with msn subscription: webroot with msn premium subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webroot-with-msn-subscription/87e744f0-355c-4eca-88cb-feb8cce06c0e
  3. webroot with msn subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webroot with msn subscription: webroot with msn premium subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webroot-with-msn-subscription/87e744f0-355c-4eca-88cb-feb8cce06c0e
  4. Trying to install webroot virus protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install webroot virus protection: Community - I am trying to install my Webroot virus protection on my HP laptop, I cannot find the option to allow any app to install as my computer is saying that webroot is not recognized in the Microsoft store.I need assistance or other options on anti virus...
  5. Trying to install webroot virus protection

Trying to install webroot virus protection: Community - I am trying to install my Webroot virus protection on my HP laptop, I cannot find the option to allow any app to install as my computer is saying that webroot is not recognized in the Microsoft store.I need assistance or other options on anti virus...
  6. webroot keeps telling me I have a trojan downloader but their program cant find it how to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    webroot keeps telling me I have a trojan downloader but their program cant find it how to...: I saw a recent post but was locked and the fix file available was removed. I have similarly the webroot and it keep telling me I have a trojan downloader in the C:\windows\sysnative\WindowsPower...\powershell.exe when I search for the file it is nowhere to be found and when I...
  7. webroot keeps telling me I have a trojan downloader but their program cant find it how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webroot keeps telling me I have a trojan downloader but their program cant find it how to...: I saw a recent post but was locked and the fix file available was removed. I have similarly the webroot and it keep telling me I have a trojan downloader in the C:\windows\sysnative\WindowsPower...\powershell.exe when I search for the file it is nowhere to be found and when I...
  8. webroot keeps telling me I have a trojan downloader but their program cant find it how to...

9. Is Webroot still included in the msn subscription?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Webroot still included in the msn subscription?: Is Webroot still included on an msn subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-webroot-still-included-in-the-msn-subscription/52231db2-d671-4474-9b81-deac171cbaff
  10. Is Webroot still included in the msn subscription?

Is Webroot still included in the msn subscription?: Is Webroot still included on an msn subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-webroot-still-included-in-the-msn-subscription/52231db2-d671-4474-9b81-deac171cbaff