Windows 10: Webserver not working

Discus and support Webserver not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; First of all, sorry for my bad english. I have problem, I have installed XAMPP as webserver. one month ago I get notice from windows 10 that i must... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Taqiy Asyam Listyawan, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Webserver not working

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

I have problem, I have installed XAMPP as webserver. one month ago I get notice from windows 10 that i must update. After update, unfortunately I can't access localhost as well, it always said ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. So, I install another webserver such as WAMP, Apserv, etc but seem doesnt work either. So, I rollback update and it solved the problem.

Yesterday i get same notice that i must to update my windows 10. Then I update again, unfortunately it happen again. Can i solve this problem without rollback?

:)

Taqiy Asyam Listyawan, Oct 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Webserver not working

PC to Webserver

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply and update.

As per the above description it is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better.

1. What is the exact issue are you facing?

2. What is the make model of the system?

3. Is your device connected to webserver?

No one can turn your pc into webserver without your knowledge. For more information on security feature on Windows 10 refer this Microsoft blog.

Security in Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog

Reply to the post with the required information and brief description about this issue to assist you better.

Suvarna Govinda, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Webserver not working

1. Webserver not working - Similar Threads - Webserver working

2. Play MP3 Audio on a webserver computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play MP3 Audio on a webserver computer: Hello, I've run into a problem and have not been able to find a solution in any forum. I have a local website running on a small internal network. My "old" setup is Windows 10, Visual Studio 2008 ASP.NET & VB.NET, SQL Server 2008 R2 and IIS.The server computer has a drive D...
  3. Play MP3 Audio on a webserver computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play MP3 Audio on a webserver computer: Hello, I've run into a problem and have not been able to find a solution in any forum. I have a local website running on a small internal network. My "old" setup is Windows 10, Visual Studio 2008 ASP.NET & VB.NET, SQL Server 2008 R2 and IIS.The server computer has a drive D...
  4. Play MP3 Audio on a webserver computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. move the webserver to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    move the webserver to windows: I have a redhat server, that running apache , without database , the source code is http, css , .js , very simple website and .htpasswd_file for access control .I want to move the website to windows IIS server , would advise is it possible to do that , what application that I...
  6. move the webserver to windows

move the webserver to windows: I have a redhat server, that running apache , without database , the source code is http, css , .js , very simple website and .htpasswd_file for access control .I want to move the website to windows IIS server , would advise is it possible to do that , what application that I...
  7. move the webserver to windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Slow Copy Speed Issue in Windows WebServer 2K12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Copy Speed Issue in Windows WebServer 2K12: Hello Guys,Since One month I am facing issue while copying data to Live web server from our testing server. the issue which we are facing is that whenever I start copy it is taking more time now days than earlier. earlier it was taking 3-4 mins to complete the copy process...
  9. Slow Copy Speed Issue in Windows WebServer 2K12

Slow Copy Speed Issue in Windows WebServer 2K12: Hello Guys,Since One month I am facing issue while copying data to Live web server from our testing server. the issue which we are facing is that whenever I start copy it is taking more time now days than earlier. earlier it was taking 3-4 mins to complete the copy process...
  10. Webserver issues with a printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webserver issues with a printer: Hello. I have a recent problem that may have developed with a microsoft update. I am getting an error message that indicates that my printer cannot connect to the web server. However, I have my computer in Microsoft S mode so I cannot download the HP scan doctor to fix the...