Windows 10: Webserver not working

Discus and support Webserver not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; First of all, sorry for my bad english. I have problem, I have installed XAMPP as webserver. one month ago I get notice from windows 10 that i must... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Taqiy Asyam Listyawan, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Webserver not working

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

I have problem, I have installed XAMPP as webserver. one month ago I get notice from windows 10 that i must update. After update, unfortunately I can't access localhost as well, it always said ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. So, I install another webserver such as WAMP, Apserv, etc but seem doesnt work either. So, I rollback update and it solved the problem.

Yesterday i get same notice that i must to update my windows 10. Then I update again, unfortunately it happen again. Can i solve this problem without rollback?

:)

Taqiy Asyam Listyawan, Oct 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Webserver not working

PC to Webserver

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply and update.

As per the above description it is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better.

1. What is the exact issue are you facing?

2. What is the make model of the system?

3. Is your device connected to webserver?

No one can turn your pc into webserver without your knowledge. For more information on security feature on Windows 10 refer this Microsoft blog.

Security in Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog

Reply to the post with the required information and brief description about this issue to assist you better.

Suvarna Govinda, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Webserver not working

1. Webserver not working - Similar Threads - Webserver working

2. Desktop bugged and system restore not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop bugged and system restore not working: Alrighty, I will start from the beginning. I was making a minecraft texture pack and I had to extract a zipped folder, I accidentally extracted all of the files onto my desktop and my desktop proceeded go blank (other than the backround) i am using windows 10. I have tried to...
  3. Windows 10 Photo app will not work on all my windows 10 computers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Photo app will not work on all my windows 10 computers: Windows 10 domain joined computers new and old computers on a server 2016 standard domain. Started off with one computers photo app not working. You can't open photos with this app. You can open photos in paint but not Windows Photo Viewer. I tried resetting, repairing the...
  4. how to get the shortcut keys working on my asus laptop...? is there a way to activate them?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to get the shortcut keys working on my asus laptop...? is there a way to activate them?: heya, my shortcut keys such as volume and the like on the laptop keyboard I have aren't working... any help? cheers, Stefan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-shortcut-keys-working-on-my-asus/a2e36ebb-1469-44ec-b9c6-31d296d99c69
  5. How to get older drivers to work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get older drivers to work in Windows 10: Hello, I hope you can help me. We at school recently purchased a new computer, and installed Win 10. But unfortunately our microscope which has a digital camera Olympus DP25 does not work. to be more precise, when installing the driver for the camera, it simply nothing...
  6. Windows Security pop up for YubiKey authentication on local webserver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security pop up for YubiKey authentication on local webserver: I've been making a website that allows you authenticate your account using a yubikey. Before the 1903 feature update, I would login into the local website and insert the security key with no problem. Now when I do it, I get this "Windows Security Making sure it's you. Please...
  7. failing to add webserver as network location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    failing to add webserver as network location: I failed to add a college class webserver as network location. Once I’ve managed to add it, but then the webserver disappeared from the network location. I tried to add it for the second time but received an error message that the folder doesn't appear to be valid. However,...
  8. Unable to add webserver as network location in Windows 10

Unable to add webserver as network location in Windows 10: I attempted to add a college classweb server by using the network location wizard. It worked once, but then I tried to recreate my steps by uninstalling it and reinstalling it. When I attempted to reinstall it the second time, I now get an error message that the folder...
  9. Need help Uploading file from windows to webserver using SSH

Need help Uploading file from windows to webserver using SSH: I'm trying to upload a zip file to my web server using SSH. The zip file is on my windows desktop and I'm already connected to the server and in the directory in which the zip need to be uploaded. What is the command? I realize I'm asking for help with unix commands but I...
  10. Need help Uploading file from windows to webserver using SSH

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help Uploading file from windows to webserver using SSH: I'm trying to upload a zip file to my web server using SSH. The zip file is on my windows desktop and I'm already connected to the server and in the directory in which the zip need to be uploaded. What is the command? I realize I'm asking for help with unix commands but I...