Windows 10: WebService , ActiveX

Discus and support WebService , ActiveX in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Just wondered if somebody has a similar problem to me, Since I upgraded to windows 10 for windows 8.1 pro. I can't access my cctv cameras... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by samIOW, Aug 5, 2015.

1. samIOW Win User

WebService , ActiveX

Hello,

Just wondered if somebody has a similar problem to me, Since I upgraded to windows 10 for windows 8.1 pro.

I can't access my cctv cameras using webservice? It does not run ActiveX...... if I login in to the super administrator everything works fine, I have tried to change my account from local admin, and give myself full admin writes but I am unable to do this unless I go back to the Microsoft login account ( which I don't really wish to do that)

Any help /advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

:)

samIOW, Aug 5, 2015
  2. 小书虫 Win User

2 PPCs and 1 computer

1 establishment of a webservice

2 ppc conect the webservice,and post your calendar and contacts.

3 another get calendar and contacts from webservice

小书虫, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Unable to access to my desktop Webservices from my WM Device when disconnected from lan.

Hello,

I have a Webservices in .net running under iis.

I have a Windows Mobile 5.0 device that connect to these webservices to do some job using an application developped in c# .net cf 2.

Under Windows XP when I disconnect my pc from the lan, I use then "USB to PC" option in the connections parameters tab. So I can access to my webservices using the ip 169.254.2.2.

I have try the same under windows 7 pro, I have installed my webservices under IIS, connected my WM device, all works fine when I am connected on the lan. But when I disconnect my pc, I can not access to my webservices in my application. When I try to use
    the "usb to pc"option it doesn't work, WMDC does not synchronize my WM device.

what is strange is that when I type the url of my webservice in pocket ie, it is accesible (http://mypc/myWS/ws.asmx), in the same way when I type http://localhost/myWS/ws.asmx in pocket ie it works. But when I type any of these address I have no access,
    juste an exception saying that the connection is refused.

I have installed vxUtils to ping the pc, but it's unreachable.

Do you have a idea of what I can make to make work my solution (Webservices under iis and local connect Windows Mobile device).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Yannick

Yannick Schmieder, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

WebService , ActiveX

1. WebService , ActiveX - Similar Threads - WebService ActiveX

2. Are Microsoft webservices safe behind next public IP 209.197.3.8?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Microsoft webservices safe behind next public IP 209.197.3.8?: We've started getting alerts from Cisco Firewalls, Cisco AMP clients related to Microsoft webservices, msedge.b.tlu.dl.delivery.mp.microsoft.com, http://ctldl.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/disa,...
  3. Are Microsoft webservices safe behind next public IP 209.197.3.8?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Microsoft webservices safe behind next public IP 209.197.3.8?: We've started getting alerts from Cisco Firewalls, Cisco AMP clients related to Microsoft webservices, msedge.b.tlu.dl.delivery.mp.microsoft.com, http://ctldl.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/disa,...
  4. Are Microsoft webservices safe behind next public IP 209.197.3.8?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX: HiI have legacy apps that runs on ActiveX, which is to read file from local PC via browser. It use to works fine in IE. And to run in Chrome and Edge, I understand that by enabling IE mode on edge and chrome may help. Unfortunately, I have tested it out, it just doesn't work,...
  6. IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX

IE mode on Edge and Chrome not working with ActiveX: HiI have legacy apps that runs on ActiveX, which is to read file from local PC via browser. It use to works fine in IE. And to run in Chrome and Edge, I understand that by enabling IE mode on edge and chrome may help. Unfortunately, I have tested it out, it just doesn't work,...
  7. Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10: We have a third party ASP.NET based windows application which can generate multiple reports using Crystal Report ActiveX, those reports may be in Landscape or Portrait orientation depending on the type of report.Please note that the Application is installed on Windows 2008 R2...
  8. Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10

Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10: We have a third party ASP.NET based windows application which can generate multiple reports using Crystal Report ActiveX, those reports may be in Landscape or Portrait orientation depending on the type of report.Please note that the Application is installed on Windows 2008 R2...
  9. Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How can allow IIS webservice window 10 access folderwhich share from other window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can allow IIS webservice window 10 access folderwhich share from other window: Hello everyone! I have a problem when I deploy WCF applicaton on IIS window 10, PC1: install IIS and WCF application PC2: Share folder for save file in WCF application. That error shown: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path...