Windows 10: Website blacklist solution

Discus and support Website blacklist solution in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello out there! I am searching for a website-blacklist solution. The solution have to blacklist certain websites on a couples of windows 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kasperea89, May 5, 2020.

1. Website blacklist solution

Hello out there!

I am searching for a website-blacklist solution. The solution have to blacklist certain websites on a couples of windows 10 computers, globally on all internet browsers on the computer. I have tried the hosts file method, but i searching for a solution there is more easy to configure and manage ,and there have to be a password to enter the website blacklist. Maybe a software/script that are easy to use.

I hope the description is well defined and there is someone who can help me with that problem. Website blacklist solution :)

Best Regards Kasper!

Winver: Win 10 Pro - Version 1909

:)

Kasperea89, May 5, 2020

2. blacklisted

Hi kathleenwigington,

Thank you for posting on the Forum.

If your IP address has been blacklisted and you want to investigate, you will need to visit the blacklist's website, where you should see general listing reasons. If you find out why you were blacklisted, you can try to get it reversed. You may want to get
    in touch with the Network Provider for assistance.

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., May 5, 2020
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    eMail not delivered because DNS server was Blacklisted?

Hello StuartZipper,

Microsoft won't really have a solution for this issue as it is unrelated to their products and services. DNS stands for Domain Name System and the system works as a sort of address book for everything on the internet. DNS service is usually handled by a
    provider of internet service. If that DNS server is blacklisted (usually due to issues with email spamming) it would return the email as undeliverable. All users trying to go through that blacklisted server would be affected even if they took no part in any
    email spamming.

Messages would not be able to be sent until the blacklist was removed. The barracudacentral.org website that was listed there has a searchable database as well as more information about other blacklisted servers.

Microsoft doesn't have any access to any of these DNS servers and further inquiries should be directed to the Internet service provider responsible for the DNS sever in question for any additional information.

Regards,

Nate W.H., May 5, 2020
  4. blcklist Win User

Website blacklist solution

Blacklist application for C3

hi. all of you, acutaly, i got so tired to find some one to help me how to download blacklist in memory card, not in the memory of mob, i need to know step by step, thanks

blcklist, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Website blacklist solution

1. Website blacklist solution - Similar Threads - Website blacklist solution

2. Website blacklisted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Website blacklisted: We have a MOVEit Transfer website that is forcing people to verify every file they want to download because of Microsoft's Defender SmartScreen. We've been told our site has been blacklisted. I'm assuming this is because of the announced CVE vulnerabilities by Progress...
  3. Website blacklisted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website blacklisted: We have a MOVEit Transfer website that is forcing people to verify every file they want to download because of Microsoft's Defender SmartScreen. We've been told our site has been blacklisted. I'm assuming this is because of the announced CVE vulnerabilities by Progress...
  4. Website blacklisted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Un-blacklist?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Un-blacklist?: Recently my father complained about websites crashing and only showing strange geometric symbols. I figured out that data transfer to data collection sites like vortex.data.microsoft.com vortex-win.data.microsoft.com were responsible so I ran Destroy Windows Spying, which...
  6. CCleaner.com NOT on Microsoft Blacklist

in Windows 10 News
    CCleaner.com NOT on Microsoft Blacklist: Update: the original article (which was the source of this post) was removed yesterday, it seems that someone from Microsoft contacted the author of the article and that's why it was removed, this is what the new article says: CCleaner is not in any Microsoft Blacklist and...
  7. CCleaner.com in Microsoft Blacklist

in Windows 10 News
    CCleaner.com in Microsoft Blacklist: CCleaner.com is on Microsoft Blacklist. Microsoft blacklists the CCleaner.com site, automatically or manually blacked out if mentioned in official forums. The well-known site for downloading and executing tools for cleaning and optimizing Operating Systems will no longer...
  8. Website Blacklisted by Windows Defender SmartScreen But Unable to Determine How to Remove...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Website Blacklisted by Windows Defender SmartScreen But Unable to Determine How to Remove...: Earlier this week, we started having a website blocked by Windows Defender SmartScreen and Google Chrome. Chrome indicates it is some type of phishing issue. Windows Defender SmartScreen gives us very little information on what caused it or how to resolve it. The only...
  9. Blacklist stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blacklist stolen laptop: Hi, when someone connects to Microsoft using a Microsoft account, the information about the device gets somehow scanned and shows in the different devices that appear connected to that account. This info includes hardware characteristics incluiding the Serial number of the...
  10. IP Address is blacklisted..Huh !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Address is blacklisted..Huh !: My wife clicked on a website which she occassionally uses about fashion....but a page appeared stating .... 'Access Denied..your IP address is blacklisted.If this is an error contact your hosting provider' I have never come across this situation before...in fact the IP...