Windows 10: Website connection problem

Discus and support Website connection problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Im not able to connect to certain websites on microsoft edge. I cant get into my gmail or just google in general. I have internet connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ray714638, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Ray714638 Win User

Website connection problem

Im not able to connect to certain websites on microsoft edge. I cant get into my gmail or just google in general. I have internet connection

:)

Ray714638, Apr 8, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Connection to websites

Hello,

We understand that you are having connection issues with your PC. We would like to ask additional information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• How is your PC connected to the internet? Hard wired or wireless?
    • If you are using a wireless connection, are there other devices connected to the internet? Are they having issues as well?
    • If you are using a hard wired connection, have you tried to do any troubleshooting steps?
    • Can you provide us the exact message on your screen when you access any websites?

Here's a
    support article
    that you can check. This provides several troubleshooting steps that you can try to resolve the issue regarding network connections in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 8, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Website connection problem - Similar Threads - Website connection problem

2. PROBLEM IN THE WEBSITE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROBLEM IN THE WEBSITE: MY PC IS VERY SLOW GENERALLY EVERY TIME I OPEN THE BROWSER/SOFTWARES I GOT NOT RESPONDING POP UPAND ONLY AFTER FEW MINUTES THEY OPEN ALSO WHWN I SAVE FILES ALSO WHAT DOES IT MEAN THIS MESSAGE SAY WHEN I'M IN THE WEBSITE AND HE STUCKS ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!!...
  3. PROBLEM IN THE WEBSITE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PROBLEM IN THE WEBSITE: MY PC IS VERY SLOW GENERALLY EVERY TIME I OPEN THE BROWSER/SOFTWARES I GOT NOT RESPONDING POP UPAND ONLY AFTER FEW MINUTES THEY OPEN ALSO WHWN I SAVE FILES ALSO WHAT DOES IT MEAN THIS MESSAGE SAY WHEN I'M IN THE WEBSITE AND HE STUCKS ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!!...
  4. Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services: Hey, I ran into a problem, i cant connect to any google software. Like youtube, spotify, gmail. So far I've reset my pc. Reset browser cache. Flushed DNSTried a lot of different IPs to google software, in the browser and cmd[Original Title: Google Software]...
  5. Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services: Hey, I ran into a problem, i cant connect to any google software. Like youtube, spotify, gmail. So far I've reset my pc. Reset browser cache. Flushed DNSTried a lot of different IPs to google software, in the browser and cmd[Original Title: Google Software]...
  6. Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Unable to connect to a website

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect to a website: Hello, I’m unable to connect to this particular [site](netcarshow.com) from Win10 (tried chrome, firefox, edge), it keeps saying ‘This site can’t be reached’. But I have no trouble connecting from my iPhone. Any idea why and how to fix it? submitted by /u/HistoricalTouch0...
  8. connecting to websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting to websites: When trying to go to a website I frequently get this message: "This site can't be reached. The connection was reset." How do I fix this? My antivirus program is Charter Security Suite and I also have Windows Defender. I suspect there's something wrong with the firewall....
  9. Connecting to a website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to a website: I am trying to connect to a website I normally go to on a regular basis. Tonight I get the message, "The remote device or resource won't accept the connection". I don't know a way around it. I can get to the same website on my phone just fine. Thank you....
  10. Problem With Website

in Browsers and Email
    Problem With Website: A website that I would like to get into isn't working. This is what is at the top. [img] Now, what exactly does this mean? *Banghead 32758