Windows 10: Website Content Blocked

Discus and support Website Content Blocked in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Morningstar.co.uk has been blocked in IE and Edge because it has not been signed by a valid security certificate. I have used this site for years... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Judesman, May 27, 2017.

1. Judesman Win User

Website Content Blocked

Morningstar.co.uk has been blocked in IE and Edge because it has not been signed by a valid security certificate. I have used this site for years without problem but the certificate warning is not in the usual format. Any ideas please?
    Could someone try and access this site from their computer using IE please.

:)

Judesman, May 27, 2017

2. Windows 10 Internet

Does it happen for all websites or some websites?

If website contains mix content of HTTPS and HTTP, then it will block HTTP and show this message , it is for security reason. Because mix content could lead to man in middle attack.

Cyber_Defend_Team, May 27, 2017
  3. Family Safety Windows 10 Adult filtering restricts to allowed site list only

When I choose block adult content, all content is blocked except what is on the "always allow" list. How can adult content only be blocked?

Also, the "always block these" is grayed out, and I am not able to add websites.

There is no way to adjust restriction levels, and no box to choose "only show allow list" sites on or off.

Is there a way to make it work the way it used to, where only adult could be blocked?

Thanks for your help

SonjaThiessen, May 27, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Website Content Blocked

I get this with Firefox:

Website Content Blocked [​IMG]

Best take it up with them with whatever info you can reasonably provide. Could be a temporary snag - wait 'til after the holiday.

Based on the above, I would expect to be able to continue to access it.
    What does mean? | Firefox Help

(And I have used it within the last couple of months but without the warning)

Share Prices | Fund Prices and Data | Morningstar
    uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 27 May 2017 at 00:59. The current time is 28 May 2017 at 07:54. Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

dalchina, May 27, 2017
  5. Barman58 Win User
    Either the company running the website has failed to renew their certificate or the site has been hacked - Either reason is a enough to put you at risk so the Browsers are blocking access to protect users

Barman58, May 27, 2017
  6. okecove Win User
    Worked ok for me a min ago. correction it is blocked.

okecove, May 27, 2017
  7. Judesman Win User
    Thanks for your help. I will see what happens after the holiday. Still not working for me.

Judesman, May 27, 2017
  8. Anak Win User

Website Content Blocked

9. Judesman Win User
    Yes, all seems to be working now. Thanks for your input.

Judesman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Website Content Blocked

1. Website Content Blocked - Similar Threads - Website Content Blocked

2. Customenterpriseblock This content is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customenterpriseblock This content is blocked: Hello everyone, I'm here to ask an important question, i recently did a full scan of my laptop and discovered that my laptop has something called CustomEnterpriseblock, it says that the threat level was severe however it doesn't give me any options for actions, all it says is...
  3. Blocking Adult content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking Adult content: I have been search the internet all day trying to find a way to block adult contents on my laptop. I've seen a lot of suggestion, but none of them allow me to do that for myself. Can you help me with block them for myself , because I am becoming addicted to it....
  4. Blocking Adult content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocking Adult content: I have been search the internet all day trying to find a way to block adult contents on my laptop. I've seen a lot of suggestion, but none of them allow me to do that for myself. Can you help me with block them for myself , because I am becoming addicted to it....
  5. Blocking Websites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking Websites: I just need a way of communicating with a human being at Microsoft. 1 human being if possible. I've given up all hope of speaking with anyone I could understand. Email is the only way I can think of. It gives me the time to write, or respond to, any communication. I am 70...
  6. Win 10 family group content filter not working not blocking websites

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 family group content filter not working not blocking websites: I'm using family group content filter on win 10. However the content filter is not working properly on my kid's computer. I guess it's because I didn't input the url correctly. for example, after I put 'youtube.com' in the box and click the 'add' button under the 'block'...
  7. Website block

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Website block: Can you block websites without adim permissions? submitted by /u/Fforfamily [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcuokc/website_block/
  8. Unable to block websites using family safety Content Restrcitions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to block websites using family safety Content Restrcitions.: Hello, I am running Windows 10 Home on two machines and Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB on one. I have setup parental controls on all three laptops and everything is working fine accept the fact that I am unable to block access to websites. I have copied and pasted from address...
  9. blocking website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blocking website: how to block website on internet explorer and google chrome? on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-website/6e2fe5e9-582b-4de8-ac74-ef1a698aa38b
  10. block websites

in Windows 10 Support
    block websites: hello. i have an annoying set of websites showing ads popping up each time I visit a specific page. now i have already got the extensions 'ad block' and 'ad block plus' running in the background but on these websites it does not seem to pick up on anything. i have added the...