Windows 10: Website crashing

Discus and support Website crashing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was testing this website of a furniture company: https://www.surplusfurniture.com/ . It is crashing every time I open it on my windows PC. I'm using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CelineMathew, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Website crashing

I was testing this website of a furniture company: https://www.surplusfurniture.com/ . It is crashing every time I open it on my windows PC. I'm using HP EliteBook 840. I don't know if it's the OS or the device. It works fine on Macbook, iPhone and the android device. Is anyone else using windows facing this issue?

:)

CelineMathew, Sep 25, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 25, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Website crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Website crashing

1. Website crashing - Similar Threads - Website crashing

2. Roblox works fine on the Microsoft version but crashes on the website one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox works fine on the Microsoft version but crashes on the website one: Over the past month, Roblox keeps crashing after exactly 15 mins of playing the game. I'm confused because it works normally on the Microsoft version, but not working on any browser, including Chrome and Microsoft Edge.1- I have a gaming laptop that is not even a year old, so...
  3. Roblox works fine on the Microsoft version but crashes on the website one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox works fine on the Microsoft version but crashes on the website one: Over the past month, Roblox keeps crashing after exactly 15 mins of playing the game. I'm confused because it works normally on the Microsoft version, but not working on any browser, including Chrome and Microsoft Edge.1- I have a gaming laptop that is not even a year old, so...
  4. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites: makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off the issue persists...
  5. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites: makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off the issue persists...
  6. Windows 11 Pro crashes periodically using the Twitter website on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro crashes periodically using the Twitter website on Google Chrome: I'm inquiring about this issue, because it has happened far too often at this point.My notebook is an HP ZBook 2022 edition running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 build 22621.1992.I prefer to use Twitter on my notebook, because of the large screen real estate. I use Google Chrome as my...
  7. Windows 11 Pro crashes periodically using the Twitter website on Google Chrome

Windows 11 Pro crashes periodically using the Twitter website on Google Chrome: I'm inquiring about this issue, because it has happened far too often at this point.My notebook is an HP ZBook 2022 edition running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 build 22621.1992.I prefer to use Twitter on my notebook, because of the large screen real estate. I use Google Chrome as my...
  8. My pc crashed and now all my icons, taskbar and all the websites are enlarged could you...

My pc crashed and now all my icons, taskbar and all the websites are enlarged could you...: Hi! Ive had an issue on my pc lately. My pc randomly crashed as i was playing valorant a game i play alot and after my pc crashed i turned it back on and everything was enlarged even the taskbar. Before i came to this website i looked up many ways to fix it such as right...
  9. My pc crashed and now all my icons, taskbar and all the websites are enlarged could you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashed and now all my icons, taskbar and all the websites are enlarged could you...: Hi! Ive had an issue on my pc lately. My pc randomly crashed as i was playing valorant a game i play alot and after my pc crashed i turned it back on and everything was enlarged even the taskbar. Before i came to this website i looked up many ways to fix it such as right...
  10. Some of the page crashed on every website that I'm logged into the program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the page crashed on every website that I'm logged into the program: After when i logged into my account on Youtube and reloaded it said "page crashed". Then i try to play Roblox on every website the page crashed too even logged it or not. I tried most the things it didn't work to just play or watch Youtube on my PC, but it works on other...